PDA

View Full Version : Making a new online game !

Skimmy?
19-06-2006, 03:17 PM
All I need is someone to put it into javascript or whatever.

I can do the rest, like forums and template.

All I need is someone to basically make the game.

It's gonna basically be sort of like an online version of grand theft auto! :O

+Rep if you will help and actually do something

Be a member of staff if you actually make it and +Rep :D

Craig.
19-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Are you going to make the graphics? No one will do it for free....

[N]
19-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Do you mean actually the whole game..

DMB-Hosting
19-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Lol by the sounds of it your going to do the easy things sit back, relax and get all the credit for someone elses hard work.

\\Tom
19-06-2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.splamm.com/elysium/

Luckyrare
19-06-2006, 04:25 PM
All I need is someone to put it into javascript or whatever.

I can do the rest, like forums and template.

All I need is someone to basically make the game.

It's gonna basically be sort of like an online version of grand theft auto! :O

+Rep if you will help and actually do something

Be a member of staff if you actually make it and +Rep :D

How much are you paying?

alexxxxx
19-06-2006, 04:33 PM
How much are you paying?
You'd seriously consider it?

Skimmy?
19-06-2006, 08:01 PM
ok ! its going to be like a sort of online version of grand theft auto although not as detailed. I will do graphics and what not, it's just I need someone to actually make the game itself as I have no idea what so ever what to do ! I will not relax and that as I will fully make sure on the site that the person who made it gets publisised and well rewarded. As I don't have paypal I don't really no about pay, I mean yes you deserve pay but how I don't know ... mabye if we get member system up like Habbo's Habbo Club you could have unlimited that and forum vip and moderator status or something......

alexxxxx
19-06-2006, 08:27 PM
ok ! its going to be like a sort of online version of grand theft auto although not as detailed. I will do graphics and what not, it's just I need someone to actually make the game itself as I have no idea what so ever what to do ! I will not relax and that as I will fully make sure on the site that the person who made it gets publisised and well rewarded. As I don't have paypal I don't really no about pay, I mean yes you deserve pay but how I don't know ... mabye if we get member system up like Habbo's Habbo Club you could have unlimited that and forum vip and moderator status or something......

Use the elysium engine, at least you've got a 1/100 chance of making it work.... :)

Skimmy?
19-06-2006, 08:31 PM
well dunno exactly how that works and thats why I need a good javascript coder :D

alexxxxx
19-06-2006, 08:38 PM
well dunno exactly how that works and thats why I need a good javascript coder :D

download and you'll find it VERY easy to use. And BTW you'd find it VERY difficult to produce an online game with Javascript, maybe even impossible.(Java maybe, but NOT Javascript, they are completley different things).

That Elysium thing is an ORPG toolkit. With ready-made server and client programmes

lew!
19-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Making Online games isnt all fun, It can cause a lot of stress and Time.
I have failed Many Projects, But as i have a lot of freinds that Know Javascript ect, They have helped me out for free, I have a Private BETA. But not very good graphics, Which i am Improving and then Releasing it for Some Users..

You need to consider the cost, Staff, Time And Effort.
Please Bear in mind that People who Use Javascript can cost from $100 - $800

Skimmy?
19-06-2006, 10:13 PM
ok..thankz :D

Luckyrare
20-06-2006, 09:40 PM
You'd seriously consider it?

I would do alot of things for cash ;)

Sony.Com
21-06-2006, 01:00 AM
http://www.playerworld.org (http://www.playerworld.rorg)

Its like the other one posted but I find this easier to use. This was one of the two programs that the other program that was posted was based out of.

alexxxxx
21-06-2006, 06:30 AM
http://www.playerworld.org (http://www.playerworld.rorg)

Its like the other one posted but I find this easier to use. This was one of the two programs that the other program that was posted was based out of.

www.playerworlds.org (sorry). But that one's UI isn't changeable. It is slightly easier, as I've used both engines, but you can create better things with Elysium.

Sony.Com
21-06-2006, 11:12 PM
:o ok, sorry for the URL slip up. Ive used playerworld and eclipse. Playerworld is the easier to use in my opnion.

alexxxxx
22-06-2006, 06:58 AM
Whatever floats your boat really.

Oracle:
22-06-2006, 04:58 PM
download and you'll find it VERY easy to use. And BTW you'd find it VERY difficult to produce an online game with Javascript, maybe even impossible.(Java maybe, but NOT Javascript, they are completley different things).

Javascript is really easy to do something really small for example Nets old little dynamic game which you could move around and sit down etc I think some AJAX was implemented to.

alexxxxx
22-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Javascript is really easy to do something really small for example Nets old little dynamic game which you could move around and sit down etc I think some AJAX was implemented to.

Must have worked hard at any rate.

:Edzy
22-06-2006, 06:07 PM
i have BTM codes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!