i soooooo hate alergies i have hayfever

soooooo anoying

i wake up and my nose is completly blocked

and when im at school my nose is still bad even though i take tablets

sometimes my eyes stream and people think im crying :p

do you have any alergies?

iluvben
20-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Try going doctors and getting some anti-histamines and if you already take them try getting a stronger dosage , theres not really much more you can do with Hay fever tbh , i have hay fever myself but its not that bad so a small dosage of anti-histamines can do me.

Piipp
20-06-2006, 09:57 PM
I have hayfever, but not extremely badly. I'm terribly allergic to mushrooms though, why they could kill me!

Scorpio
24-06-2006, 11:10 AM
i soooooo hate alergies i have hayfever

soooooo anoying

i wake up and my nose is completly blocked

and when im at school my nose is still bad even though i take tablets

sometimes my eyes stream and people think im crying :p

do you have any alergies?

I'm allergic to:

All nuts, all fur, pollen, dust mite, heat, some shampoos and conditioners, soya and some soaps. I take tablets for heat and pollen and just put up with/keep away from the rest.

[Chris]
24-06-2006, 01:04 PM
how do you keep away from heat o.0

Wayne
24-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Yer, I have hayfever. I take tablets and have a blocked nose all day. I even use that Vicks inhaler sniffer to unblock my nose but it only unblocks it for like, 1 minute. I also blow my nose, and then within 5 minutes, it's just blocked up again. Also, I sneeze loads of times in morning, and through out the day.

HellyBelly
24-06-2006, 01:18 PM
don't have any.

Scorpio
26-06-2006, 04:05 PM
how do you keep away from heat o.0

I take tablets to stop the reaction which works 50% of time. The other half of the time i have to put up with it, lol. x] It isn't a VERY bad reaction, just like a very bad heat rash/ *****ley heat.

dirrty
26-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I hate hayfever. My hayfever is linked to my headaches. So i get terrible headaches instead of sneezing but i do sneeze a bit. I go doctors and the medicine doesnt do anything. But paracetamol (sp?) does sometimes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!