PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] are hobbas there for u????

wishkah
22-07-2004, 11:58 PM
well ppl, its 1 am, im in a mood, i kept a scammer who has scammed many ppl i no. some from room, one best mate. i called a hobba once every 5 mins. with

heys, got a scammer nxt to me, offering free credds, he scamed my m8, plz come sort him out, his name is ***

then after an hour, a whole hour i got.
"u have been banned for breaking the habbo way." 2 hours. good. i was helping the stupid habbo way n now i got a record, wel thnx.
i mean wen scammed in the past u nva come.i call so many times. "help i got te guy who scammed me nxt to me.
all i got after an hour of constant complaining is a referal to the complaints website
u guys nva come. u ban the rong person. do u do ne good?
:@

* Edit by bowling-4-soup - Warning, you have broken the forum rules, please do not name anyone for scamming, it just causes trouble.

F1L73R
23-07-2004, 12:39 AM
I sorta agree i mean hobbas are a bit lazy sumtimes :@ If i was a hobba id answer every last call i got cuz i luv the hotel and id do everything in me power to help poor lil habbos out :D

:Illusion
23-07-2004, 01:01 AM
I sorta agree i mean hobbas are a bit lazy sumtimes :@ If i was a hobba id answer every last call i got cuz i luv the hotel and id do everything in me power to help poor lil habbos out :D

You say that now ;)
They're not lazy, think of how many hobbas there are, an not all of them are online at one time, then think of how many habbos are online..nowhere near enough hobbas to go round, an all the silly calls for help they must get can't help.

An wishkah if you were callin one every 5 mins then you probably got banned for abusin the call for help :p

F1L73R
23-07-2004, 01:15 AM
You say that now ;)
They're not lazy, think of how many hobbas there are, an not all of them are online at one time, then think of how many habbos are online..nowhere near enough hobbas to go round, an all the silly calls for help they must get can't help.

An wishkah if you were callin one every 5 mins then you probably got banned for abusin the call for help :p
Well if i was a hobba id respond to every call no matter how silly it was explaining and giving habbos a response wether than just ignoring them but tahts just me and im a hard worker and i have alot of luv for habbo :D (hmmm sumtin that hobbas should have)

wishkah
23-07-2004, 04:12 PM
You say that now ;)

you see, that wasnt a stupid call, its the only to get a response out of them!!
they r useless really, if someone sed, rites ur in for it, im gona call a hobba how scared wud u be???
:eusa_thin

Concentric
23-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Guys Tearz is right. Filter, i guarantee if you were a hobba you wouldnt be able to respond to every call you got. And dont say the Hobbas are lazy, thats just ignorant. You dont know anything about being a hobba, so dont bad mouth them

SoraSafe
23-07-2004, 08:16 PM
If a hobba didn't come you should have just reported him (the scammer) to scambusters.

wishkah
24-07-2004, 08:20 PM
i did, but then again they also dont do much.
sorry for my feelings towards the hobbas, but they have never come. the only response i have ever got is how i was breaking the precious habbo way. ur banned.
wen i was unholding it, the guy i had nxt to me was ment to be in the top ten of habbos most wanted.
i love how they enjoy their creds n free funri but wen i come to helping some1. being a good habbo etc bla bla bla. nah m8, too busy, rather watch soem paint dry. :eusa_naug

iRoss
24-07-2004, 08:24 PM
they never come for me and in that case if there isnt enough hobbas then it should be easier to sign up! so there are more!

ShadowSam19
24-07-2004, 08:34 PM
ive never really had any hacking or scripting problems, but im in trade rooms alot, and whenever theres a doorblocker or flooder, then id say 60% of the time a hobba comes within 10 min to kick or ban whoever, and they usually stay in the door for a few more min to make sure everything stays fine. There are 8000 habbos in the hotel at a time, and im sure no more then 100 hobbas not on break at the same time (these are all rough estimates, including the percent and hobbas and all that stuff) so that 800 habbos for every hobba!
I think they need like junior hobbas that just deal with door-blocking and flooding etc., and let the main hobbas deal with the big stuff, like hacking or scripting or w/e.

24-07-2004, 08:51 PM
i did, but then again they also dont do much.
sorry for my feelings towards the hobbas, but they have never come. the only response i have ever got is how i was breaking the precious habbo way. ur banned.
wen i was unholding it, the guy i had nxt to me was ment to be in the top ten of habbos most wanted.
i love how they enjoy their creds n free funri but wen i come to helping some1. being a good habbo etc bla bla bla. nah m8, too busy, rather watch soem paint dry. :eusa_naug

Hobbas don't get free stuff. Try addin a 'please' an 'thanks' to your next call for help an you'll probably find one comes near enough straight away.

wishkah
25-07-2004, 12:34 AM
Hobbas don't get free stuff. Try addin a 'please' an 'thanks' to your next call for help an you'll probably find one comes near enough straight away.

i was, i thought they did, my bad!!
i plee, and always plz n thank u.
but wait ppl, i found a hobba,yes. explained wot happened, good entesions. extremely polite. he sed thnx n ye n oh! then ill check n ye i see wot happened. then i asked to be taken off my record, he umed n arrrred. then we retalked wot happened. THEN HE BANNED ME FOR ANOTHER 2 HRS!!!!! :eusa_clap

wot a nice bunch off ppl thy are, i was so nice. i didnt bother him. he was jus talking. this is his idea of funny. god, their worst then the real police.
I LOVE HOBBAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH....NOT!!!

TopBuz
25-07-2004, 12:59 AM
sounds like you had some rough treatment there, and i do sympathise. i think everyone has a bad hobba story to tell... (blackmaggot may you rot in hell) but im sure 99% of hobbas care about the hotel and work very hard to keep us safe. they have a very tough job and are constantly busy wen they are on duty. its not fair to tar them all with the same brush.
learn from your mistakes and be safe!

wishkah
25-07-2004, 10:52 AM
wot a nice view u have. im glad some1 sees them like that. im sure some do their jobs. but again i meet the a**holes
so nvm :eusa_booh

TopBuz
26-07-2004, 12:40 AM
hey wishkah, if only carlsberg made hobbas!
lol
nice signature mate!
:)

Corey777
29-07-2004, 06:04 AM
I think they need like junior hobbas that just deal with door-blocking and flooding etc., and let the main hobbas deal with the big stuff, like hacking or scripting or w/e.

Wow.. Thats a really good Idea Lol :P.. If they had Juniors, Id think theyd lower the age standard to Like 14.. I hate how they have raised it from 14 to 18 :S

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Now now ppl habbos do all that they can do for the hotel no need to fight over there jobs :D Keep the peace :eusa_clap

Jane
29-07-2004, 04:47 PM
This is stupidm how your going " They never come " . Hobbas get hundereds of calls and it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to respond to all of them. If you ever become a hobba you will know what its like!

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 05:15 PM
This is stupidm how your going " They never come " . Hobbas get hundereds of calls and it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to respond to all of them. If you ever become a hobba you will know what its like!

I agree with you. Hobbas have a really hard work to do and they can't answer all the call in the same time. Well I can't say anything, since I've never been a Hobba but I am sure their work of safety is really hard. Maybe for us, it sounds easy but it's probably not.

scarlet001
30-07-2004, 04:26 PM
I understand how they can't be at every call and that they arent online all the time and ever reason everyone has come up with but saying that I have reported scammers in the act in race rooms, revenge etc. I can't use the "I have been scammed" form cos I haven't actually been scammed. I will report these people and then 30 minutes later I will see them still operating! It all seems so hopeless that scammers seem to be untouchable and scamming is growing by the day! :@

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 10:49 PM
I would like to know how Jilly66 became a hobba, i was in a room and she came along and sat down and I asked her why are you not on duty, and she said, I am, but I dont feel like working. I later said, but you're a hobba, what about the calls you've got and she said to me, its their falut if they have got scammed, she was on duty because the badges disappear when they're not and there was a Hobba Talk show and the owner was wasting Hobba's times on duty by some stupid little talk show thats pointless, they're not different that you or me, so why care about them.

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:38 AM
Jilly66 doesn't exist when I search her in console.. anyways I can't imagine how hard it must be as a habbo. Getting calls for help such as, "Can I have free furni?" "Can I be a hobba?" that would drive me crazy.. I'm sure there was a good reason that they couldn't answer your call for help.

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Thats the closest I can get to her name, all I know is that it was Jilly and a load of digits. But she was takijng a break and talking to people when she suppose to be on duty, lazy slacker.

03-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Thats the closest I can get to her name, all I know is that it was Jilly and a load of digits. But she was takijng a break and talking to people when she suppose to be on duty, lazy slacker.

:s There are no timetables tellin them when to be on/off duty, if they wanna just sit around with friends for a while then considerin what they do..i think they have the right to do that whenever they want.

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:27 PM
I know that they would like to be with their friends but one thing I have found out is, Hobbas on duty have their badge, Hobbas off duty don't, I saw a well known Hobba not long ago and she was off duty and told me all about being a Hobba.

>Max<
03-08-2004, 03:03 PM
i know how most people feel about habbo and hobbas. I was once banned for good reason but the hobba did not follow the rules :@ i have seen the hobba hand book from that time (i know i shouldnt have but sombody sent it) anyway it proves that im inocent. Heres what happend

For a dare i said to sombody in a trade room i had a throne in a present and then the next thing i know i got kicked onto hotel view and a notice said safty tip thrones dont come in presents. which is one very stupid of the hobba because ione gave out thrones in presents. They cant check presents so quickly and if they are in ur hand. Then i got kicked off habbo and it said i was banned. I recently read the hobba hand book and it said that the hobba had to give me a warning first b4 they could ban me perm. they didnt and that perm bans were only for the really worst things. Now you would think you could email habbo about this injustice but um YOU CANT their email system is worst than microsofts programs :P They just email if u got a perm band or a 2 hour ban and what u done nothing else. i dont get why they say wait 3 days all the people are doing if its is peolpe its prob their computers repsonding if its people all they are doing is copy and pasting the info into an email why does that take so long :S It shows how bad hobbas can be.

I know of other stories that would shock u but they are of other people i wont say them. All this happend on my other habbo late last year. :@ im angry with habbo.

there is no justic with habbo learn that people :D

dj-ice-age
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
:@ :@ same i got scammed and nobody came i was annoyed and he still isnt banned :@ :@

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 05:01 PM
What you should do is find their IP and give it to Habbo, knowing their cheap server they dont know how to find IP aDRESSES THAT EASILY.

Jane
05-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah, hobbas dont have timetables for when they are on and off duty. Even if they are hobbas habbo isnt all about work for them...They are allowed to switch their badges off for a bit and have a chat with their friends..They are very hard workers ... GIVE THEM A BREAK!!

cityboi
06-08-2004, 06:24 AM
i agree they do work hard but some r currupt...

any time ive called ive had moderator r quaterback come lol

another thing moderator cant take the rites in my room......
shes tried 3times but wen she leaves 5minz later every1 has rites again........... :s

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 12:19 AM
You do realise that you said a persons name, edit it plz!!!!!!!!

You do realise also that Habbo Hotel runs off a cheap server, loads of sites have more than that many people on it. It only crashes and gets haced as they bought a cheap server!!!!

wishkah
08-08-2004, 09:36 PM
hey wishkah, if only carlsberg made hobbas!
lol
nice signature mate!
:)

y thanks, i thought of it all buy myself and am very proud. buzz, snd a f/r. im wishkah-live
soz all bin away sailing, won my group, free money he he . but dropped my phone in the sea, :o

Mentor
08-08-2004, 10:47 PM
You do realise that you said a persons name, edit it plz!!!!!!!!

You do realise also that Habbo Hotel runs off a cheap server, loads of sites have more than that many people on it. It only crashes and gets haced as they bought a cheap server!!!!
true, habbos servers start to lag badly if over 10 000 peopel are in at once, and lag when only 3 or 4 thosend peeps are loged in, you would exspect somthing like habbo to get a desent server, wich for teh most part can take a few 100 000 people before starting to slow, psoibly even 2 to split the laod, althogh i think modern habbo is just an exscuse to make money, the program has not had a proper update in years

wishkah
09-08-2004, 11:07 AM
true, habbos servers start to lag badly if over 10 000 peopel are in at once, and lag when only 3 or 4 thosend peeps are loged in, you would exspect somthing like habbo to get a desent server, wich for teh most part can take a few 100 000 people before starting to slow, psoibly even 2 to split the laod, althogh i think modern habbo is just an exscuse to make money, the program has not had a proper update in years

but gettinh a new sever that could handel the amount of people wud just be common sense. ye rite would habbo ever do netyhing that would benifit us. cheap is what they have n want. ne ways i jus relised i jus payed round £40 for a throne that aint even real. omg. wot wud u rather have the money or a throne.? :eusa_thin

Mentor
09-08-2004, 09:55 PM
wow, u spent that much? i would have deffintly gone for the money. anyway if people spend that sort of amount of money on habbo they should easly be able to affored a batter server

wishkah
11-08-2004, 11:15 PM
wel ye, but that money was already in hcs, so no loss.
but once a yr, i sell all i own on ebay and start again :eusa_ange

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!