PDA

View Full Version : Selling 7Thrones 1.15M Each

Ronaldo
19-06-2006, 08:50 PM
im selling for 1.15mill each because i got no offers for my 1.3m per throne deal.

i really need cash so im selling at 1.15M each. I have had no trades in last week and have got rid of 32T in all. Im down to my last 7 Now. I have 0 on runescape because i got hacked but i managed to get my account back 2 weeks ago.

I cant say i have a good rep but i have made one sell in the last 2 weeks to bordi who is now my mate.

I dont go first but im looking for a chance to prove myself <3

paradox
19-06-2006, 08:52 PM
I'll buy all of them we could do it one by one but certainly I'm not going first...You have no-one to vouch for you, I do. Your new, low post count and hardly any rep. Complete opposite of me. Anyway if you want to prove yourself at trust you'd go first?

Ronaldo
19-06-2006, 08:59 PM
TBH Mate, I Really Wanna Prove Myself By Going 2nd. Im Willing To Wait But By The Time I Prove Myself Then Some People Wont Mind Going 1st For Me.

paradox
19-06-2006, 09:00 PM
TBH Mate, I Really Wanna Prove Myself By Going 2nd. Im Willing To Wait But By The Time I Prove Myself Then Some People Wont Mind Going 1st For Me.
well good luck mate, but on this forum most people wont go first unless someone is trusted depending on whats trading and thrones and 1.15 mil is quite a bit to trade.

Ronaldo
19-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeh i get you mate. Its easy for some1 to say "oh ive been scammed too many times" but i dont really want to have to say it. So i prefer to learn from my mistakes. Why i wait and i am ready to wait till i can prove myself by going 2nd

Ronaldo
19-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Sold 22Hcs To :Aston, He May Vouch For Me Now If You Ask Him On Habbo

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

GoldSolid
20-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Lmao, it all proves your Rhynoz now. You scammed me, and :Aston made me hate rooms.

NO ONE BUY FROM THIS LOSER, HE SCAMS!

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not accuse people of scamming.

Callum.
20-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Sorry, but this seems like a scam.

If your down to your last 7t, you dont need to get trusted do you?

Not going first with Stryke is amazing.

GoldSolid
20-06-2006, 07:45 AM
What he usually does is say he's sold 1T and gone second, so he's only got 6T left. Then he always manages to get another one.

It is a scam Callum..

Ronaldo
20-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Rhynoz ????

Thats the kid i run a footie team with. He left habbo now so i got his furni. I know him in real life

//Tom
20-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Sold 22Hcs To :Aston, He May Vouch For Me Now If You Ask Him On Habbo

omg :O aston plays runescape? He's my brother from another mother

GoldSolid
20-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Rhynoz ????

Thats the kid i run a footie team with. He left habbo now so i got his furni. I know him in real life

Well thats weird, he also has a rs account called kenneyboy0

You need to grow up and get a life you stupid noob. Why scam? You owe me 6.6M or 6T...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!