PDA

View Full Version : Does he fancy me?

laurenx
20-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Ok. Where should I start.

I've fancied this guy since the beginning of the year,well I think I've become more "Closer" to him. I dont know how I just "started" to fancy him.. it was just one of those things. In school one day it was my birthday and another teacher sent some people into her classroom to do something. Well as it was my birthday yer..she chose me. Anyway it was a job..erm yeh a monitoring job..yeap and guess who I done it with..yup,my crush. Anyway as we was first and like we just strarted talking, I mean the job was for 10 mintues everyday and we'd have about 5-6 conversations about stuff. He always just 'Stared' at me. We laughed at each other's jokes..even if it wasn't funny. We'd laugh. We'll for my sleepover I invited some mates round..yeh I told them and then when I got back to school I told my friend, and god it was a mistake.

A few weeks went past it was march/april. My mate (who I told) went outside the classroom to do a job with my other friend, my crush came out oh and guess what,they told him. Of course I wasn't there but they told me all. I got back home thinking "What if they tell everyone what if everyone knows" I went on msn and he was on aswell. He asked me "you know your mates, why did they say you fancied me" I denied it and said "No". But the next few days he was talking to me as usual. Same we'd do the job and yeh we'd talk about everything, and everything he'd tell me a secret that no-one else knew, about his ex. I mean this is the first time EVER i've fallen in love with someone I really deeply love. My mate hardly doesn't talk about it anymore. I mean he just always stares at me in the playground,like i'm up the other end his up the other. He looks, I try and look then we both turn around and we pretend nothing happens. He tells me on msn like he fancies someone. But its obivous he doesn't cos he like doesn't talk about it after.

Anyway we talk like CRAZY on msn we've talked for 1 hour and a half at least. Like once we were in playground playin basketball he tripped me up by accident and yeah he helped me up and stopped playing the game because he absolutly LOVES basketball and hes so in to it. He tripped up some other people..no smthphy (sp) for them.
Last week or so we was talking on msn.
He said;
"Please put ur webcam on"
"no, Im ugly"
"No your not"
"Yes I am"
"NO YOUR NOT!!!"
does that means he fancies me? We have so much in common and he always flirts and gives me eye-contact, were int he same maths set and litcheracy set and we done shakesphere and we loved it, cos' its all romance and that. He wasn't in today cos of drama, and when he came back (when school was learly finished) he looked at me . Well theres just one question..DOES HE FANCY ME?

Rizla
20-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Sounds like it, but I doubt you're in love with him ;)

laurenx
21-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Sounds like it, but I doubt you're in love with him ;)

Ok. So you dont think I'm in love with him..when all I do is think about him ALL THE TIME. yeah,really.

Callum.
21-06-2006, 02:51 PM
How old are you?

laurenx
21-06-2006, 04:36 PM
12/13.

HellyBelly
21-06-2006, 04:46 PM
12/13.

makes me agree with him :)

Sounds like it, but I doubt you're in love with him

Tank User
22-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Sounds pretty similar to how a relationship im in started off, infact too similar :o

Basically I let her know that I liked her, and she didnt act different at all afterwards. Its important that you yourself tell him, and it works well if your alone with each other. He might tell you there and then that he likes you aswell, or he may just act himself and make nothing of it. If he acts himself and makes nothing of it then basically he must be interested, otherwise, like a normal guy, he would run a mile if he wasnt.

Then just build upon it, and see what happens.

Big tip though, DO NOT get your hopes, ive made that mistake too many times and its awful.

Rizla
22-06-2006, 03:28 PM
makes me agree with him :)Sounds like good old "teenage love" to me :p

Ostinato
22-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Ok. Where should I start.

I've fancied this guy since the beginning of the year,well I think I've become more "Closer" to him. I dont know how I just "started" to fancy him.. it was just one of those things. In school one day it was my birthday and another teacher sent some people into her classroom to do something. Well as it was my birthday yer..she chose me. Anyway it was a job..erm yeh a monitoring job..yeap and guess who I done it with..yup,my crush. Anyway as we was first and like we just strarted talking, I mean the job was for 10 mintues everyday and we'd have about 5-6 conversations about stuff. He always just 'Stared' at me. We laughed at each other's jokes..even if it wasn't funny. We'd laugh. We'll for my sleepover I invited some mates round..yeh I told them and then when I got back to school I told my friend, and god it was a mistake.

A few weeks went past it was march/april. My mate (who I told) went outside the classroom to do a job with my other friend, my crush came out oh and guess what,they told him. Of course I wasn't there but they told me all. I got back home thinking "What if they tell everyone what if everyone knows" I went on msn and he was on aswell. He asked me "you know your mates, why did they say you fancied me" I denied it and said "No". But the next few days he was talking to me as usual. Same we'd do the job and yeh we'd talk about everything, and everything he'd tell me a secret that no-one else knew, about his ex. I mean this is the first time EVER i've fallen in love with someone I really deeply love. My mate hardly doesn't talk about it anymore. I mean he just always stares at me in the playground,like i'm up the other end his up the other. He looks, I try and look then we both turn around and we pretend nothing happens. He tells me on msn like he fancies someone. But its obivous he doesn't cos he like doesn't talk about it after.

Anyway we talk like CRAZY on msn we've talked for 1 hour and a half at least. Like once we were in playground playin basketball he tripped me up by accident and yeah he helped me up and stopped playing the game because he absolutly LOVES basketball and hes so in to it. He tripped up some other people..no smthphy (sp) for them.
He said;
"no, Im ugly"
"No your not"
"Yes I am"
"NO YOUR NOT!!!"
does that means he fancies me? We have so much in common and he always flirts and gives me eye-contact, were int he same maths set and litcheracy set and we done shakesphere and we loved it, cos' its all romance and that. He wasn't in today cos of drama, and when he came back (when school was learly finished) he looked at me . Well theres just one question..DOES HE FANCY ME?

Okay well, first of all just ignore those saying you can't be in love with him or whatever. I think you can fallin love at any sort of age [within reason], but only you know if you have or not. However, in your case, at the moment I would say you probably just think your in love as you don't really know him well enough just yet.

Anyway. It's good that you have taken some months to get to know him a bit, and you enjoy his company etc. The thing about telling some friends about it, is that of course some people perhaps find it harder than others to keep their mouth shut, and end up blurting the secret out, but you just need to move on from that.

From what you have said, I'd definetly say he likes you a bit. I say, get talking to him on messenger, and just ask him about his crush and what they look like (colour of hair etc. etc.), and see if they resemble you. You could also ask him if he really meant what he said about you, when he said you wern't ugly... Just get talking and start to get a bit flirty with him.

If your not really getting anywhere further in the next week or so, I say just come out and tell him you like him. At the end of the day, the worst he can do is say no!

alexxxxx
22-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Okay well, first of all just ignore those saying you can't be in love with him or whatever. I think you can fallin love at any sort of age [within reason], but only you know if you have or not. However, in your case, at the moment I would say you probably just think your in love as you don't really know him well enough just yet.

Anyway. It's good that you have taken some months to get to know him a bit, and you enjoy his company etc. The thing about telling some friends about it, is that of course some people perhaps find it harder than others to keep their mouth shut, and end up blurting the secret out, but you just need to move on from that.

From what you have said, I'd definetly say he likes you a bit. I say, get talking to him on messenger, and just ask him about his crush and what they look like (colour of hair etc. etc.), and see if they resemble you. You could also ask him if he really meant what he said about you, when he said you wern't ugly... Just get talking and start to get a bit flirty with him.

If your not really getting anywhere further in the next week or so, I say just come out and tell him you like him. At the end of the day, the worst he can do is say no!

Here, Here. Good post.

FlyingJesus
22-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Love can occur at any age, it does tend to change in how you express it and how you feel it when you get older but it's still the same mindset.

Rizla
23-06-2006, 09:54 PM
When I was 12/13, I was "in love" with a girl I was only with for about 2-3 weeks.

Lukeh
27-06-2006, 11:10 AM
He said;
"no, Im ugly"
"No your not"
"Yes I am"
"NO YOUR NOT!!!"
does that means he fancies me?

No it means he got bored of your attention seeking, it annoys the hell out of me when people who know they arent ugly say they are just for the attention.

Blergh

On topic, i think youre too young to fall in love, just play it safe and have some fun, that way you wont get hurt.

RLY-CRAIG?
27-06-2006, 11:46 AM
You probably blew all your chances by lying to him and saying you didn't fancy him when he asked-Why didnt you just say yes?? Whats to lose?

Rizla
27-06-2006, 06:48 PM
^ He might like the chase ;) Doubtful though, as few people do :p

Hartleys
27-06-2006, 07:03 PM
He said;
"no, Im ugly"
"No your not"
"Yes I am"
"NO YOUR NOT!!!"
No he just wants you to flash.

laurenx
29-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks for comments,guys.

close thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!