PDA

View Full Version : TOROX = KEY LODGER HE OFFERD ME A KEY LODGER READ FOR MORE!!

samfry13
21-06-2006, 01:10 PM
i dont want to cause any trouble but *Removed* akak *removed* is accusing me of scamming him he set me up i didnt buy no habbo account i gave him neopets and he robbed me plus giving account for account is against habbox rules plus he sent me a message on habbo asking me if i wanted a dice rigger or how to keylodge and he would tell me the site were to go and i know fullo well he wanted me to download it from the site he says so he can key lodge me hes a blatent scammer and a sick man look at his scam rooms! saying he keylodges and he has the cheek to accuse me of scamming thinking he is the innicent out of all this he his so rong!

he is a well known keylodger dont go to any of his sites or add him on msn he will try and keylodge you and take all your stuff hes sick i mean sick and he says i rob him how many people has he robbed in the past over 1000 probly so he can shut up accusing me of stuff the noob!!!!!

you people can belive wot u lyk but i know full well i didnt scam him.

people if you think i scam its up to you but i would like this thread closed as soon as i post it thanks as i dont want any trouble i just wanted to put my mside of the story forward thanks again.

Samfry13

chilloutrich (Forum Moderator) - Please do not accuse people of scamming.

samfry13
21-06-2006, 01:13 PM
watch out for torox hes a nsty piece of work! beware!

samfry13
21-06-2006, 01:14 PM
i dont want to cause any trouble but *Removed* akak *removed* is accusing me of scamming him he set me up i didnt buy no habbo account i gave him neopets and he robbed me plus giving account for account is against habbox rules plus he sent me a message on habbo asking me if i wanted a dice rigger or how to keylodge and he would tell me the site were to go and i know fullo well he wanted me to download it from the site he says so he can key lodge me hes a blatent scammer and a sick man look at his scam rooms! saying he keylodges and he has the cheek to accuse me of scamming thinking he is the innicent out of all this he his so rong!

he is a well known keylodger dont go to any of his sites or add him on msn he will try and keylodge you and take all your stuff hes sick i mean sick and he says i rob him how many people has he robbed in the past over 1000 probly so he can shut up accusing me of stuff the noob!!!!!

you people can belive wot u lyk but i know full well i didnt scam him.

people if you think i scam its up to you but i would like this thread closed as soon as i post it thanks as i dont want any trouble i just wanted to put my mside of the story forward thanks again.

Samfry13

chilloutrich (Forum Moderator) - Please do not accuse people of scamming.
I'll Get Proof if i need to

chilloutrich (Forum Moderator) - Please do not triple post.

\\Tom
21-06-2006, 01:22 PM
umm, its keylog not lodge lol.

raspberrys
21-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Do us a favour and stop spamming? Just edit your first post next time...

And can we have proof? Atleast a screenshot of this.

Lyca
21-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Great

bubble79
21-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Agh! A keylodger! What's that, may I ask? Is it a keylogger?

\\Tom
21-06-2006, 04:30 PM
HHE LYK

england are gonna win the world cup!

HEH LYKK!

chilloutrich (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly.

Markness.
21-06-2006, 07:16 PM
1. triple post lolz
2. spreading RUMOURS
3. comitting severe acts of errorism
[ what the hell may i ask is a keylodger ]

chilloutrich (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post telling other members that they've broken the rules.

Dirgeofcerberus
21-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Lmao.
I laughed every single time he said keylodger.

KwikSave
21-06-2006, 08:24 PM
ZOMGZ A KEYLODGER!1!!111 I SUR OPE MY KEYS DNT GT LODGED BY DIS MANS 1337 KEYLODGER!!111!! ZOMGZ B AWARE EVRY1

RLY-CRAIG?
21-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Report him?? Chill out a little as well;)

Lucozade
21-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Where can i get one of these keylodgers? :s lol.

Neil
21-06-2006, 09:45 PM
How do you expect anyone to take this seriously if you can't spell "logger"? Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!