PDA

View Full Version : Emoitus - The Worldwide Disease - Your Guide

Pompous-User
21-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Emoitus

For the past year, a disease has plagued us. A disease which has been passed on to many Teenagers, and some strange adults.

Emoitus formed from the cult, Emo. Emo is not a music genre, It is a whimp-parage of black fringed tufty parting humans who have no empathy.

WARNING: SOME MATERIAL MAY CONTAIN PERSUATION. PLEASE DO NOT TURN TO EMOITUS.

The first stage of Emoitus, is envying Emo's. You will look at them, admire their 'individualness' and their many scars that are blanketed across their wrists.

The second stage of Emoitus, is the wanting to be Emo that you go to extremes to be one. You splash money on clothes that are 4 - 5 year olds and when you try them on, you call yourself fat but you're actually stick-thin so you go on a skinny-diet.

The third stage of Emoitus, is the lankyness. After your skinny-diet, you will realise you have become abnormally skinny, but still call yourself fat. You will become abnormally tall and skinny, making you lanky.

The forth stage of Emoitus, is the extreme hair. You will find yourself visiting the hairdresser, asking for thee most 'individual' hairstyle around. After the hairdresser is done, you have landed yourself with thee most hip'n'cool haircut, a huge side fringe which covers your right eye - a good way to make you half blind while crossing the road.

The fifth stage of Emoitus, is the extreme hair dying. You will want to dye your hair jet-black or albino-blonde, but, as always, your home-dyeing kit will turn your hair an ugly shade of orange. But at this point you will not care, because you're 'individual'.

The sixth stage of Emoitus, is the music and lyrics. You will find yourself, constantly listening to bands that scream lyrics only you will understand. You remember them and then sing the lyrics infront of your friends the next day, so they know you're Emo.

The seventh stage of Emoitus, is the emotions. Once you have passed the stage of the emo beauty methods. Your feelings will form, you will feel things such as:

Paranoia
Anger
Self-sympathy
Guilt
Heartbreak (One of the common ones)
Sadness
Depressed
Ultimately cool.

All your happy feelings will disapear.

The eighth stage of Emoitus, is the self-harming. There will be a knife in your house and you will be tempted to use it. This is one of stages that show you are developing severe Emoitus. You will slash your wrists and cry your heart-felt bands that only you understand.

The nineth stage of Emoitus, is MySpace. At this stage, you would have joined MySpace. The popular Emo site, for Emo's who are just Emo's. You will pose pictures of yourself as if you're shocked or the 'black fringe headshot'. . That is when you join the Emo community.

The tenth stage of Emoitus, is admitting you're Emo. This is the final stage. You will find yourself being Emo constantly as the Emoitus infects you. People will call you Emo, but you will not care because you chose to be 'individual'. You admit you're Emo and become proud, until you slit you're wrists too much and walk across the road half-blind - but you don't care, more reasons to kill yourself!

-

Remember kids, Emoitus is a disease that lowers you low. If you can say, "Yes, I do.." to five or more of these stages, you are on your way to let that Emoitus mutate further.

Remember: Emoitus is a DISEASE. If you are not Emo, NEVER repeat self-harming and getting yourself a side fringe that makes you half-blind at home!

Vaccinations are available, ask your local Anti-Emo. Emo's are taking over all ages. We must act now.

Thank you for reading.

Kotu
21-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Btw, "side fringes" don't affect your sight at all. I used to have long hair, and at times I'd brush it to one side when I was doing something practical, and it'd slip forward infront of my face as most people with long hair would tell you. I could see perfectly fine ;)

This post is stupid, are you, or the source, being serious?

FlyingJesus
21-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Feeling "ultimately cool" is a happy feeling.

jordybumz!
21-06-2006, 09:33 PM
side fringes for the win :]

Billay
21-06-2006, 10:10 PM
wow. you got no life. let's just hope you copy and pasted it. and it's no big deal what people wanna be.

GommeInc
21-06-2006, 10:16 PM
wow. you got no life. let's just hope you copy and pasted it. and it's no big deal what people wanna be.
I agree with Billay.

I am slightly confused with why Myspace is considered an Emo site... Loads of hard rock bands, pop bands, children bands and etc use it, loads of bans use it, so does that make most of the people in this planet an emo for listening to music on an emo site?

HUGECOOL
22-06-2006, 01:26 AM
First off, the disease would be called emoITIS, not EmoiTUS, since its describing a condition. :rolleyes:

Second, it's amusing to see how much resistance there is to this trend even though its overrated. Why in the world would you care that people act this way? "/

It's not a disease nor is it a condition. It's a silly little fad that will fade away sooner or later. Never underestimate human stupidity. Clearly, we've just seen the tip of the ignorance iceberg from you, n'est-ce pas?

You are a fine example of why inbreeding should be done away with.

Moose
22-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Pfft, it isn't a disease its more of a bad habit. Now tell me, are you going to warn us about Pubertus?

Billay
22-06-2006, 01:50 AM
I agree with Billay.

I am slightly confused with why Myspace is considered an Emo site... Loads of hard rock bands, pop bands, children bands and etc use it, loads of bans use it, so does that make most of the people in this planet an emo for listening to music on an emo site?

gracias

infatuation
22-06-2006, 01:52 AM
stupidest thread ever.

Billay
22-06-2006, 01:53 AM
stupidest thread ever.

lol so true.

lets all bad rep this moob

FrozenWhisper
22-06-2006, 06:48 AM
I agree with the monkey, I know emo's, they don't thjink there fat I only read abit and found you sad.;l

jordybumz!
22-06-2006, 07:10 AM
lol@this.

louder
22-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Lmao! Rofl!!
Emo is scars? Thats wrong for a start.
My side fringe covers my left eye, I've always been feakishly tall, I don't think i'm fat, I think i'm of an average size, I dyed my hair black because I didn't think blond suited me, I like screamo so I listen to it, I always sing and it's hardly ever any of these 'screamo' bands, I'm happy most of the time, i've self harmed before but I have my reasons but I never cry, people do call me emo but I don't see myself as one, I do pose in pictures, but then again who doesn't? (No I don't do the silly little shocked face).

People these days, it's a fashion dude, no lifestyle, theres nothing wrong with emos, I have alot of 'emo' friends and they're like constantly happy and don't self harm, so sthu.

i luv rosie
22-06-2006, 07:50 AM
I don't cut myself.
I find people that do rediculous.
I dyed my hair black, because I would much rather not have red hair,
and I'm not even half way emo,
but yet your thread states I am.
sterotypical, kthx.
-rep.

FrozenWhisper
22-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I know emos
I'm kind of one myself
I like MCR
I DID self harm (before emo was even a thing -.-)
I like black
I DON'T think I'm fat, I'm acuatly thin
I'm not jealous of proper emos,
I've bad repped you, go away, you noob.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I almost wet myself laughing over the stupidness of this thread.

louder
22-06-2006, 03:41 PM
OH NOES!!!! I THINK I'M CONTAGIOUS!!! I HAVE A SIDE PARTING!!!! QUICK!! GET ME ANTI-EMO!!!!! </3333

i luv rosie
22-06-2006, 03:43 PM
OH NOES!!!! I THINK I'M CONTAGIOUS!!! I HAVE A SIDE PARTING!!!! QUICK!! GET ME ANTI-EMO!!!!! </3333
AHMHAHMGGSDSALK
I CANT FIND ONE
SOME ONE FIND ONE!

sarey
22-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Hahahaa, humour. LOL. Sorry but some of the posts are hilarious.
Anyway, emoitus? Wth? Did a dr tell u this?
Puberitus LOL LMAOOOOOO Oh yes, did anyone tell you?
Theirs a thing called gothitus too!
Hello, you moof, LOL moof, emo isnt a disease its a 'label'. It will fade, this stupid ridiculous labelling things like chav, emo, goth will fade, but its nowehre near a disease. :/ And also, i have selfharm, DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE EMOITUS? OMGOSH.. *ISOLATES SELF* NO ONE COME NEAR ME, IM CONTAGIOUS!

Charlie
22-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Ohmygod, after reading that. I have discovered i have Emoitus or whatever it is.

I just have to admit it now. I guess i just did.

Ryan+Joe
22-06-2006, 03:53 PM
how pathetic. 'oh i r wel emo cuz of ma hair!!! luk at my slitz'
uh no.

louder
22-06-2006, 04:06 PM
AHMHAHMGGSDSALK
I CANT FIND ONE
SOME ONE FIND ONE!

QUICK BEFORE WE ALL DIE FROM OUR BAD VISION!! :rolleyes:

Flap
22-06-2006, 04:07 PM
I hope you copied & pasted that

Its kinda pathetic.

sarey
22-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Ditto flap. Because thats seriously .. weird. If ur writing that for like half an hour, and then you call it a disease, and then ur like ergh whatever. lmao.

Pompous-User
22-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Don't deny the truth, It is among us. Tomorrow, you will be all Emo.. If not Tomorrow, soon.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Don't deny the truth, It is among us. Tomorrow, you will be all Emo.. If not Tomorrow, soon.

Nothing wrong with being Emo?

Pompous-User
22-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I hope you copied & pasted that

Its kinda pathetic.

Sadly no, I typed that myself, due to the fact that half of the Emo's on here like to tell the whole world they are.

Emoitus, do you have it?

Pompous-User
22-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Nothing wrong with being Emo?

And you wonder why people keep picking on you.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Emoitus, do you have it?

I couldn't care less.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 05:06 PM

Where did I say I was Emo?

I know alot of Emo's. They're not being picked on.

Pompous-User
22-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Where did I say I was Emo?

I know alot of Emo's. They're not being picked on.

Babes, in your signature.

Babes, Emo's are a humiliation to the community. They also have pineapples up there bottoms.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Babes, in your signature.

Babes, Emo's are a humiliation to the community. They also have pineapples up there bottoms.

WHERE DID I SAY I WAS EMO?

Pompous-User
22-06-2006, 06:00 PM
WHERE DID I SAY I WAS EMO?

You have clearly misunderstood my equation.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:01 PM
You have clearly misunderstood my equation.

I think you've gone insane.

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:06 PM
I think ur a selfish emo. :)

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, I think you're steriotyping
And for your infomation, i'm not Emo...

Edited by Craig[Forum Moderator]: Please don't swear, it's against the rules!

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay sorry wannabe* emo.
Also, im not steriotyping, if i wos, i wudnt be on here. :) -Removed-

Edited by Craig[Forum Moderator]: Please don't aim to call other members names as such, it's against the rules!

alexxxxx
22-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Flippin 'eck, I never thought I'd be an Emo. Oh well. :D

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Okay sorry wannabe* emo.
Also, im not steriotyping, if i wos, i wudnt be on here. :) If i wos a twt inlcuding the a between tw and t, then id call you a double twt. :)

*Yawn*

You honestly need to grow up and act your age.

I'm not going to stay here trying to defend myself over something small and pointless.

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:16 PM
So if its so small and pointless, why the hell did you make a thread on it?
Hm? Emoitus? THATS PATHETIC AND POINTLESS! Gawd, you my fellow heartless wannabe emo need a reality check.

Ryan+Joe
22-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Aww little Magnet came back to visit. Sweet! :rolleyes:

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Hm? Emoitus? THATS PATHETIC AND POINTLESS! Gawd, you my fellow heartless wannabe emo need a reality check.

I never made the Thread?

Charlie
22-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Like someone said, what is the problem with being emo? I mean, if people want to dress/act/behave like that, then let them do that. It's up to them what they do, and picking on them is just stupid.

What if people picked on you for acting/dressing/behaving the way you did?

I personal think you need to take a chill pill or something.

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Im not picking on them. -Removed- . Sorry, i mistaken the thread owner, but you seem so 'supportive'

Edited by Craig[Forum Moderator]: Please don't call other members a name that might seem offensive, it's against the rules!

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Im not picking on them. But that little git is freakin bein an idiot on another thread. Sorry, i mistaken the thread owner, but you seem so 'supportive'

Wow, you have a nice side...

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Yes, nice sides go to people with a nice side too.
And if that was meant to be offensive Peas, didnt work.
I dont need a 'chill pill' but he certainly needs a pill that will make him WAKEUP AND FREAKIN REALIESE THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS BEYOND SICK! (on that other thread of course). No matter how much history, thats just sick.

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I dont need a 'chill pill' but he certainly needs a pill that will make him WAKEUP AND FREAKIN REALIESE THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS BEYOND SICK! (on that other thread of course). No matter how much history, thats just sick.

Go read the other thread.

Edited by Craig[Forum Moderator]: Please stay on topic, if you need to talk to someone about a different thread or a different matter PM them!

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Already have.

Edited by Craig[Forum Moderator]: Please stay on topic, if you need to talk to someone about a different thread or a different matter PM them!

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Do it again.

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Same too you.

Jane
22-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Worst thread ever.

sarey
22-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Agreed.

louder
22-06-2006, 08:20 PM
... If ur writing that for like half an hour, and then you call it a disease, and then ...

You have a disease. :)

(This comment was towards Pompous-User)

sarey
22-06-2006, 08:22 PM
So thats not towards me?Cuz i aint an emo

louder
22-06-2006, 08:32 PM
So thats not towards me?Cuz i aint an emo

No, It's towards Pompous-User.
I was saying:
If he sits there for about half an hour typing that then he;s the one with the disease, roflcopter.

Mr.Kylee
22-06-2006, 08:35 PM
I think we got the idiot of the month?

Charlie
22-06-2006, 08:37 PM

No, it wasn't meant to be offensive. Whoever gets offended by someone saying "take a chill pill" is a tad weird. I was just saying that you seem to go over the top, and need to calm down.

WAKEUP AND FREAKIN REALIESE THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS BEYOND SICK!

That just goes to prove, why you need the chill pill. I mean, i saw your thread on TH. It seems you wanna pick arguements with everyone and really need to calm down.

louder
22-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I think we got the idiot of the month?
Year..

sarey
22-06-2006, 08:43 PM
On th?
And i have a short fuse. Like i said on my 'apoligy' thread.

FrozenWhisper
23-06-2006, 03:19 PM
There isn't anything wrong with emos, jeeees, get a life!

Flap
23-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Sadly no, I typed that myself, due to the fact that half of the Emo's on here like to tell the whole world they are.

Emoitus, do you have it?

You are really pathetic..
If people want to be emo, let them do it? Its their decision what they do, not yours..?

Pompous-User
24-06-2006, 08:35 AM
I was expecting this, Well, who wouldn't expect 10 people having a go at you for making a Joke?

That's Habbox for you : )

HellyBelly
24-06-2006, 09:27 AM
ha this is lame.
and about someone saying side fringes don't affect your sight, i have one that like covers one eye, and i'm practically blind in that eye now :P

Mr.Kylee
24-06-2006, 09:57 AM
I was expecting this, Well, who wouldn't expect 10 people having a go at you for making a Joke?

That's Habbox for you : )
Oh now it's a joke? :rolleyes: yeah sure. Also if you don't like habbox..nobody is making you stay.

Pompous-User
25-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Side Fringes do affect your eyesight.

Not being able to see out of one eye, are you seriously idiotic?

louder
25-06-2006, 08:25 PM
ha this is lame.
and about someone saying side fringes don't affect your sight, i have one that like covers one eye, and i'm practically blind in that eye now :P

depends what colour your hair is. when it was my natrual colour(blond/brown) I could see through it but now i dyed it black I cant.

Sly
25-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Side Fringes do affect your eyesight.

Not being able to see out of one eye, are you seriously idiotic?

When I had long hair, I had a side-frindge, never got in my way.

micky.blue.eyes
25-06-2006, 09:38 PM
lmao!
People, there's another disease. It's called the Paris Hiltonitis.
Watch out, or you might turn into her. (eww)
Emo is as much as a disease as being gay. (unless you think being gay is a disease)

Pompous-User
27-06-2006, 04:16 PM
lmao!
People, there's another disease. It's called the Paris Hiltonitis.
Watch out, or you might turn into her. (eww)
Emo is as much as a disease as being gay. (unless you think being gay is a disease)

Imagine Paris.. as an Emo.. o_o

MrMcQuackOpotumas
27-06-2006, 04:20 PM
My personal opinion "lol" But this will probably be found -ist by many members of this forum.

Nixt
27-06-2006, 05:30 PM
This thread is getting out of control :o
A] Your comments about Emos seeing themselves as fat is wrong, I think you have got confused with anorexia somewhere along the line.
B] Ok, some Emos cut themselves, not all do.
C] I can't be bothered to type how WRONG you are so I'll leave it at that.

Craig
28-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Hmmm,just read through this and there's some valid claims by the thread starter. Fringes usually do affect your sight,seen as well YOU CAN'T SEE THROUGH THEM! And someone said "It will fade away" well I'm afraid it won't. Stereotyping will be here forever pretty much. It was here in the 60's and will still be here in 40 years time easily.

kasi
28-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Imagine Paris.. as an Emo.. o_o
she dyed her black allready.

edit; but at the argument over the side fringes thing and not being able to see out of them, i have one and i can see out of it fine :S

Adam$
28-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Edited by Adam (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further arguments, swearing, insults and other general rule-breaking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!