PDA

View Full Version : Spots...

laurajs
22-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Tip on how to remove spots

Use a particular spot cream or clensel wash..for example clearasel

Also Ttree removes spots at night dab a bit of Ttree on your spot and in the moring do the same through the days it gets smaller...

Also you may think this is daft but Toothpaste actually removes spots because it has Bicarbonate Soda/Baking soda i forgot i think its one of them correct me if im wrong.. Well Toothpaste Dries it out and makes it smaller keep on adding Toothpaste and it will be gone

If you have any other suggestions on how to remove spots then post them on this thread :D

y2kt
22-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Don't use toothpaste on your spots regularly.. You will mess up your skin.

My main tip for anyone who has spots is to be gentle with their skin and not overwash it. Spots are not caused by having dirty skin, and by washing your skin too much, you will dry out your skin and make them worse. You should only wash your face twice a day.

Also, if you have lots of spots, I wouldn't recommend using something like Clearisil. It's too harsh and will just dry out your skin.

Drying your skin makes spots worse because when it's dry, it produces a a grease to moisturise it, and the grease will make spots worse.

JackHb
23-06-2006, 12:58 AM
I just wash my face with sum gel stuff, if i get one i pop it then put more gel stuff on :p

y2kt
23-06-2006, 08:20 AM
By the way, popping spots can cause scarring. If you feel you have to pop it, wash your hands and face first, then after you pop it, apply pressure either side of it, and keep doing so until all the crap has came out and blood starts to come out. If you don't do that, you've got more chance of scarring, and more chance of the spot coming back.

MattUH
23-06-2006, 11:42 AM
God. everyone has spots so what, i dont care "/ I pop mine like hell will i put some cream on to pop it like who do you think i am. Pop, clean hands done there. :|

jordybumz!
23-06-2006, 11:46 AM
don't overwash your face
moisturise
try not to pop them

um i dont really get spots so i dont really know.

iluvben
23-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Try not to pop them , rofl thats a bit silly Jordan if you have some dirty spot where you can blatent see the white stuff in you have to pop.

jordybumz!
23-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Try not to pop them , rofl thats a bit silly Jordan if you have some dirty spot where you can blatent see the white stuff in you have to pop.
im clarissa, but yeah, if u aint going out or nufink dnt pop them coz it mite go infected or sumink.

Scouse
24-06-2006, 12:26 AM
I dont even hardly get spots and im 15, I get like one every 2 weeks and I just pop it :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!