PDA

View Full Version : Is it my imagination?

Dan2nd
22-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I have lived in my current home for the last 5 - 6 years when I moved in the house was brand new we were the first to live there. My house is built in a normal housing estate in england. Last year I was alone at home and wanted to go to my room to play my PS2 so I went up stairs switched my PS2 on turned around while it was loading and I felt like a nudge or poke in my hip. I instantly dismissed this and thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. So thinking nothing of it I just carried on. I later on told my mum and Dad about this and we had a good laugh about it.

A few weeks ago I wanted to watch a DVD this time my brother was in his room so I switched the DVD player on put the DVD in I put the control next to me on the sofa and sat down to watch. I was Half way through the film and i decided I wanted to get a drink so I paused the DVD got up went to the kitchen got my Drink asked my brother if he was ok went back to the tv what?!? the DVD player was on standby.

After that happened I decided to do some research of the area and found out the housing estate is built on an old farm. I was like interesting is it a ghost or just my imagination?

Today I've had my 3rd ecounter while browsing Habbox this time I swear I heard someone up stairs stomping around in my brothers room so I went up to have a look nothing was there. I do think my house is haunted even though my mum and Dad think its all rubbish and I'm not scared of it I just want to know if it is a ghost and why it only picks on me lol :@

What do you guys think ?

Callum.
22-06-2006, 02:01 PM
I have things like that, mostly noises though.

I don't take much notice, and just carry on.

The poking could just be from the brain (i get things like that alot).

And the DVD, the conroller could of fell? Or may of just done it on its own, like my TV.

But the stomps, thats starnge.

I wouldn't say you have ghosts, as you havn't encountered much.

But, the stomping is strange.

Btw; Do you remember Callum-High?

I remember you, guccigirl, human cabbage, down something.

jordybumz!
22-06-2006, 02:03 PM
My house is haunted cos someone commited suicide in my garage.

RedStratocas
22-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Its your imagination.

i luv rosie
22-06-2006, 02:06 PM
^^^^^^

I always feel raindrops pouring on my head, aha.
then i see if im wet.
=]

Callum.
22-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Then your someones standing there washing your hair.

jordybumz!
22-06-2006, 02:24 PM
you really mixed up your words there.

i luv rosie
22-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Is it trying to tell me something?
):

Callum.
22-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Is it trying to tell me something?
):

Yes, your hair needs washing!

Black_Widdow
22-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty sure it's your imagination.

Nixt
22-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Ooooh, "Ghosty-Wobbles" [As my little brother calls them :rolleyes:]

My house is three years old, and I recall once seeing a shadow in the doorway. I recall my music player randomly turning on and off, I also remember one night when I was in bed and I could hear someone walking up and down the stairs.
But I think it is most likely our imaginations getting the better of us :P

DMB-Hosting
22-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, its prolly your imagination. I still thing my old house was haunted though,
In my new house when i was alone for a week at about 10.00pm i heard banging i went to investagte , nothing. Went to be happened again it turned out to be a window open banging the blinds.

louder
22-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Probably your imagination.

Flap
22-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Your minds playing tricks on you xD
It happens to me all the timee

ilovejordan
22-06-2006, 04:19 PM
how are we meant to know? We've never been to your house?

Adam$
23-06-2006, 06:48 AM
Exactly.

You should set up cameras if you really want to know, or something like that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!