PDA

View Full Version : Getting a lite

Middlesbrough
22-06-2006, 08:02 PM
DS lites are out tommorow im getting it in 2 days i pre ordered with 2 games and its in sleek black lol

Billay
22-06-2006, 10:30 PM
radical

Bear-Max
23-06-2006, 07:10 AM
I'm off today a white one today :)

Notex
23-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Arent they virtually the same as the normal ds?

Charles
23-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes. But new design and oh-so lighter and compact.

Bear-Max
23-06-2006, 05:55 PM

New screens - they make a WORLD of difference. They're much brighter and graphics in some of the games actually appear to be better because of the increased brightness.

It's also lighter, has better battery life, a better stylus, and of course is much sleeker than it's chunky cousin.

I got my white one today and I'm very happy with it.

Sony.Com
23-06-2006, 08:19 PM
cool Cool yall.

mnbvjifhgtge
24-06-2006, 01:42 PM
i want one but i dont have the money, a job or anything to get money lol. so it looks like a christmas job but im torn between the DS's inovativity over the psp's metal gear solid playing ability

Wayne
24-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I have a normal DS, so I won't be getting lite. xD

Billay
24-06-2006, 02:26 PM
i want one but i dont have the money, a job or anything to get money lol. so it looks like a christmas job but im torn between the DS's inovativity over the psp's metal gear solid playing ability

metal gear solid all da way brutha

lbFX
24-06-2006, 02:57 PM
DS Lite seems a nice buy. I'm thinking of getting a black one. Not sure what games to buy though. None really seem like my type?

Bear-Max
25-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Games I'd recommend:

New Super Mario Bros (out next Friday)
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart DS
Trauma Centre: Under the Knife
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Animal Crossing DS
Advance Wars DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Brain Training
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
WarioWare: Touched!
Nintendogs
Meteos

There's also plenty of great games on the way, including Legend Of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi's Island 2, Star Fox DS, Elite Beat Agents (a conversion of the classic Ouenden, a Japanese DS title), and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

ryva05
25-06-2006, 08:15 PM
I recently ordered Pac Pix. Also, Warioware: Twisted is a definite buy following Touched!, but it hasn't been released yet in the UK.

lbFX
25-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Games I'd recommend:
New Super Mario Bros (out next Friday)
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart DS
Trauma Centre: Under the Knife
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Animal Crossing DS
Advance Wars DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Brain Training
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
WarioWare: Touched!
Nintendogs
Meteos
There's also plenty of great games on the way, including Legend Of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi's Island 2, Star Fox DS, Elite Beat Agents (a conversion of the classic Ouenden, a Japanese DS title), and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Highlighted the games which seem appealing.

Bear-Max
25-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Don't be afriad to try some of the more quirky titles :D I was sceptical about Trauma Centre and Phoenix Wright, but they're a great deal of fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!