PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cents voice before he got shot.

Many
23-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Ever heard 50 before he got shot?
As you may know he got shot 9 times, at once, survived.
Was gonna get shot in the face and then hes grandma shouted his name, curtis, and he turned around and the bullet hit his jaw so thats why his voice is deep.
Listen to..
50 Cent - Lifes on the line.
:P

Watch it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6QdIPBgNQ&search=lifes%20on%20the%20line

Craig
23-06-2006, 03:40 PM
upload it on putfile.com so we can listen to it without d/ling:P

Wayne
23-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Lol, I downloaded a bit of it, and previewed and he sounds kind of different. Kind of shocking how a bullet can change your voice tone.

Many
23-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Ok, i've provided a link so you can view it.

jordybumz!
23-06-2006, 03:50 PM
i used to love that song :']

Craig
23-06-2006, 03:54 PM
His voice hasn't changed that much tbh.

I heard 'Nobody likes me' on a different song before:s

Many
23-06-2006, 03:57 PM
It has, i couldnt believe it was him!

J0SH
23-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Murder, murder ure lifes on line. (8)

ReInfected
23-06-2006, 06:45 PM
he sounds like a black Eminem

Scouse
23-06-2006, 06:52 PM
I aint heard that 50 song yet, I'm gona download it now. :P

EDIT: WOW! I just downloaded it, doesnt sound anything like him, sounds better shot though :P

Mit
23-06-2006, 07:06 PM
I heard song time ago, when 50 was v.good. I prefer his pre Massacre music :) Is the murderrrrrr a jab at ja rule, and he's pro Nas in the song as well :o

.mcgovlau.
23-06-2006, 07:19 PM
hahahah someone was paying close attention to the 50 cent movie :( i would know cause ive seen it 3 times hahahahahhahahaha

RedStratocas
23-06-2006, 08:46 PM
EDIT: WOW! I just downloaded it, doesnt sound anything like him, sounds better shot though :P

I like the sound of 50 cent shot too. Haha

jordybumz!
23-06-2006, 09:50 PM
he wasn't even shot 9 times.

SHADYWARRIOR
24-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Unlike he claims, he was only shot around 3 times.

8Freak8
25-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I've never noticed til now that he actually raps like he's coming down ill or somthing. He doesn't in that video though. Is there a version of that video which is post-shooting?

Korgan
04-07-2006, 04:56 PM
50 Cent is fake. He only got shot 6 times and that was by Wu-Tang Clan. Admitted 50 Cent was good before he started making horrible songs like Magic Stick, Candy Shop etc. etc. but he just got too big for his boots when he started dissing legends.

Listen to the Wu-Tang Clan or Cypress Hill. That's REAL rap. :)

B-I-G-97
15-11-2015, 03:25 AM
he sounds like a black Eminem
I joined this forum to comment on this. When I was 11, Get Rich Or Die Tryin' dropped and I copped it. It was a good Album, most of the songs were on point. I never heard 50's earlier shieet. Just got back into 50 and WOW his and G-Unit's early stuff is absolutely insane, gold. I was like he sounds like a "black Eminem", I thought I was the only one. No wonder Em dug his style and signed him.
I totally agree 50 and G-Unit totally sold out. They made songs that sold to masses, it was only natural for them to keep going. Parents were singing "I'll take you to the candy shop" on the way to work and back. That doesn't happen in the world of Rap/Hip Hop to often or "gangsta rap" thats for sure. 50 is even worse now, the odd song is alright, he's "Tryin'" I guess, what the hell is Hip Hop these days anyways? Isn't he locked up with that Vodka company? Not to mention going bankrupt from all the law suits. It's not looking to good for 50 today.
Who cares how many times 50 actually got shot, I can gurantee he got shot more than twice, and remember he also got shot in the face, not to many people live from getting shot period. There is loads of MC's known as legends, and I can bump some of them for days, not all... Em signed 50 and G-Unit for a reason, you oughta be crazy if you think 50 and G-Unit can't rhyme just because they are killin your fav's. Early 50 and G-Unit on a whole were fuckin legendary.....

Post edited by :Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please do not bump old threads!

Alkaz
15-11-2015, 06:46 PM
I joined this forum to comment on this. When I was 11, Get Rich Or Die Tryin' dropped and I copped it. It was a good Album, most of the songs were on point. I never heard 50's earlier shieet. Just got back into 50 and WOW his and G-Unit's early stuff is absolutely insane, gold. I was like he sounds like a "black Eminem", I thought I was the only one. No wonder Em dug his style and signed him.
I totally agree 50 and G-Unit totally sold out. They made songs that sold to masses, it was only natural for them to keep going. Parents were singing "I'll take you to the candy shop" on the way to work and back. That doesn't happen in the world of Rap/Hip Hop to often or "gangsta rap" thats for sure. 50 is even worse now, the odd song is alright, he's "Tryin'" I guess, what the hell is Hip Hop these days anyways? Isn't he locked up with that Vodka company? Not to mention going bankrupt from all the law suits. It's not looking to good for 50 today.
Who cares how many times 50 actually got shot, I can gurantee he got shot more than twice, and remember he also got shot in the face, not to many people live from getting shot period. There is loads of MC's known as legends, and I can bump some of them for days, not all... Em signed 50 and G-Unit for a reason, you oughta be crazy if you think 50 and G-Unit can't rhyme just because they are killin your fav's. Early 50 and G-Unit on a whole were **** legendary.....
You're about 9 years too late mate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!