PDA

View Full Version : Dairy Of An Obserbant.

Emicat.
23-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Just a monologue that I made up about the things that I was thinking about today.

Well, look at this. Look at you. Strutting about like you own everything. Everyone. Including him. You know who I mean. Its so obvious what you feel for him. And no its not hatred. You fancy him. Well, guess what, I used to too. But then I realised what a mistake I’d made. You know the kid with the curly hair? Yeah, the one you are throwing water at. Its him. Yes, him. I love him. Not the guy you love. No, not my brother. Nothing ever happened. He made it up. All up. We didn’t go in the bath together, he didn’t shove his ***** up my nose, he made it up. It’s obviously too ridiculous to be true. Anyway, you just suck. That time you listed all the people who “hate” me. You said the fat guy hated me. I hate him. And a load of people I’ve never heard of. They hate me do they? Oh shocker. You know you didn’t need to bring that up. All the things that have ruined my life so far. That I can’t be normal, according to you I’m either “thick” or a “SWAT”. Get your facts straight. My intelligence is average. I bet you don’t even know what that word means. Intelligence. Intelligence.

Jõnathan
23-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Ha ha I know who you fancy.
XD
Plus, I am VERY sorry for spreading that rumour.

FrozenWhisper
24-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Cool, and I know how you feel, people call me a spoff and then thick, it makes no sences...

?habbo?
24-06-2006, 11:46 AM
nice thread i like this.

HellyBelly
24-06-2006, 11:53 AM
title meant to say diary? :P

Emicat.
25-06-2006, 03:09 PM
No, dairy farm x]

And Jonathan, I couldn't give a shiz.

You've don't the damage and you can't fix it.

Splinky
01-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Cool, and I know how you feel, people call me a spoff and then thick, it makes no sences...

that is a really good piece.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!