PDA

View Full Version : Affilate With Thybag 5

Mentor
23-06-2006, 11:06 PM
I've just Brought Thybag 5 beta on-line and am now looking to replenish my affiliates. If you would be interested in affiliating with thybag 5, please simply Post here.

Thybag 5 can be found at: http://thybag.co.uk

It is still in the testing stages and is NOT feature complete and is still using some place holder graphics here and there. There are also some issues with dragging and dropping modules in IE, and the module position save function is currently incomplete.

-::Mr.Dave::-
24-06-2006, 06:05 AM
love the layout of site

ShoutCast
24-06-2006, 10:55 AM
i looked at it needs some work still i liked the old version better need to fix the red bars so they expand

lMattz
24-06-2006, 11:07 AM
i looked at it needs some work still i liked the old version better need to fix the red bars so they expand

Totally disagree, i much prefer that one it like much more proffesional and just great!

:Blob
24-06-2006, 11:14 AM
The big buttons scare me

Make the big buttons smaller, and change the Register text up in right left corner to verdana, it would be perfect

JoeComins
24-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Well done with ThyBag. Youv seem to have put the effort in

However, I think your versions are just more of the same

They are all way too similar, and need something jazzy to get them out of the late 1990's styling. 6 Years ago, the design would have been amazing, now I feel its boring and outdated

Great content though!

Mentor
24-06-2006, 10:21 PM
The big buttons scare me

Make the big buttons smaller, and change the Register text up in right left corner to verdana, it would be perfect
Buttons are crap i know, i spent most the time on the logged in front page as opposed to the loged out one :D

As i said, still in beta, i can probaly fix it by setting 2 background tags to the main content aria, althogh im not sure how well crapyer browsers will support it since its useing parts of the newer css versions "/

They are all way too similar, and need something jazzy to get them out of the late 1990's styling. 6 Years ago, the design would have been amazing, now I feel its boring and outdated
The design eh? well if you know anyone 5 years ago would could create a site that can be navigated completely without needing to reload once, and has intelligent drop and drag on the modules, i must have missed it.
Most of thybag 5 is based around an AJAX mechanism, meaning that things are only loaded when there needed, not simply done constantly, making the site faster to brows than would normally be expected. Also it doesn't use a single table, and is w3 html / css compliant on all thybag 5 pages (or at least should be)

In refrance to the sites astetics, ive always liked the good old 3 colum layout and find it to fit well with thybag, thybag at current doesnt have the sort of contnet to justifey many of the new multi columed layouts which mainly comprise of link space. Personly i have quite a utilatran sence of astetcs so prefer useing repeates of the same graphics and genraly a functanlty oriented approach as opposed to that of a graphical one.

Also this thread is about Affiliating with thybag, ill make the thread about it when its done lol.

ps. If this doesnt make any sence its becuse ive been at the O2 Wireless music festival thing all day and am half alseep, much of which can be blamed on a 5 am get up combined with a 4 am go to sleep of the previos day :D
*pass's out*

DJ-Cookeh
25-06-2006, 06:22 AM
i love it :D nice site

SimplyTech
25-06-2006, 07:31 AM
I love the best version yet. Tis beautiful +rep

Jamie.
25-06-2006, 08:36 AM
love the layout of site
i agree tht is nice well done mate:p

GommeInc
25-06-2006, 08:44 AM

Great content though!
I have seen all the versions, they're not different. The first one was cheap and ******, but that was because he started off webdesigning, there was a weird black and grey one which was hard to navigate and had the nav at the top mostly and the last one was cheaper graphics. This one is just a brighter, more featureable version of the previous version. Also, you never said what a more 2000+ looking site looks like, so you never really helped "/

I like it, seen it when it was being tested, twas fun :D

Luckyrare
25-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Arrrg, my PC isn’t picking the site up >:( I will have to wait until my internet sorts its self out

Mentor
25-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Arrrg, my PC isn’t picking the site up >:( I will have to wait until my internet sorts its self out
It was doing that with the css validator as well yesterday "/ wired.

Anyway...

I am asking if anyone wants to affilaite with thybag.
a link here http://thybag.co.uk/?p=links and in the affiliates bar.

Does anyone have a site that would like to become an affilaite of thybag

Luckyrare
26-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Ill check it out later today on a different PC, I am looking forward to see it ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!