PDA

View Full Version : [Rumour Mill]

Mitch4?
23-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Alton towers

It is so far unsure what is going to happen to the site of the black hole.

Managment at Alton towers are trying really hard to enforce a massive wodden rollercoaster that would run through the parks gardens. But after many planning permissions that haven't been successful. It is unsure what the park will do.

A new pirate themed area next to Ug land should be opened within 2011

Flamingo Land

Massive 2007 wooden rollercoaster is on the line at the moment. And is 99.99% chance of happening, with planning subbmited succesfully and a good plan. (Which i helped to make, might i say so :D) It should be extremley good.

Pleasure Beach Blackpool

Originally concieved by the late Geoffery Thompson to be a launched coaster that would take riders out to sea, before taking the "world's tallest" top hat and returning back to the park. The ride was planned for 2007, however under the new management of Amanda Thompson, the ride's future is uncertain. Some say it may be built before 2010, but Amanda Thompson feels more family attractions are the direction to head in.
The Log Flume is being removed and reliable sources say it will be replaced by a water coaster.

Thorpe Park

The flying fish is returning to the park for the 2007 season

The mid-term plan specifies that a roller coaster will be built in Canada Creek for 2008, of similar scale to Nemesis Inferno. Assuming the park sticks to the plan, the two contenders are a B&M Flying Coaster or a Wooden Coaster. The wooden coaster however has already been classed as a ride that may not recieve planning permission.

(Some sources from CF (http://www.coasterforce.com))

Mitch4?
24-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Was going to add more but i can't edit it ;/

Flap
24-06-2006, 02:12 PM
The Log Flume is being removed and reliable sources say it will be replaced by a water coaster.

;OO not the log flume.

Mitch4?
24-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Yup ;[
I want some stickys added to my threads :D

And the log flume is great ridde at Blackpool ;[ I'll miss it

Flap
24-06-2006, 02:14 PM
I knoww.. I remember going on it when I was really little

Stickys should be added ;O

Halop
24-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Why did the Black Hole get removed?

Mitch4?
24-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Issues with matinence, Long ride queues, noise with the neighbours.

Flap
24-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Why did the Black Hole get removed?

It wasn't all that good anyway xD

JackBuddy
24-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Black hole was about 25 years old.

And the log flume thing, it's apparently going to be replaced by "Project Dolphin" rumoured to be a water coaster.

Flap
25-06-2006, 01:39 PM
I want the log flume to stayy ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!