PDA

View Full Version : Metal Dragons Killing Spree

Aston
24-06-2006, 05:33 AM
For all of those who're interested in raiding the karamja dungeon, kicking some metal dragon butt, and reaping rewards such as dragon med, plate legs and skirt , leave all information or any queries you may have.

It'll probably commence at about

7:30 PM GMT

Cheers

omgabear
24-06-2006, 06:33 AM
I would go if I could be bothered buying some armour and that. Anyway, best of luck. D legs to you all :)

Aston
24-06-2006, 06:51 AM
armour? Robes arent expensive

Robes

Either Drag mace/abyssal/or drag baxe on Crush setting

Antifire sheild.. Sorted ;)

Not to forget prayer potions, super attack, and super strentgh, but im sure you have some of them ;D

:eusa_clap

Stress Free
24-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Me n Mr.Parasol (Tringit) went yesterday stupid us thought we could mage them braught water wave runes to find they didn`t even take any damage of them :(

Aston
24-06-2006, 10:53 AM
8-)Lol, nice

micky.blue.eyes
24-06-2006, 11:20 AM
I've slayed 100's of metal drags, mainly steel ones and I just want to warn you, don't get your hopes up. I've slayed about 500 of them, maybe more and I only got a d skirt.

Anyway if you melee, bring this:

- Monk robes
- Anti fire breath shield
- About 10-15 prayer pots (4)
- Dds/ddp/dd+ and a d scimmy or whip. (perhaps d b axe for special but it'll take up too much space.
- Anti fire breath pots, this is a must or you'll only last about 5 drags.
- Warrior helm or any other helm with good stats
- 3-4 sharks/lobbies/swordies just incase you forget to drink anti fire breath potion.
- A hatchet you can drop so you'll have a space to pick up drops.
- fire staff/rune and nats to alch some items like rune maces.
That's about it. You need to drink an anti fire breath potion every 5-6 minutes.

For mages:
- Runes for fire bolt and a fire/air staff. (that's the chaos one right?) About 4k if you want to last very long.
- About 20 anti fire breath pots.
- 3-4 lobsters
- Monk robes or mystic robes. (Mystic robes are best)
- Chaos gloves if you have them otherwise just mystic gloves.
- Hatchet you can drop.
- Anti fire breath shield

That's about it, don't let the dragons get to you, you'll be owned if they get to melee you. :(

Good lcuk everybody.

Halop
24-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks.

They are scary... What level did you own them at?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!