PDA

View Full Version : A said loss...

From First To Last
24-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I havent been on runescape or habbox for ages and today. to find out this is hideous. but here is what i have to say.

Many of you probaly Wont Know this but; the old nite was one of my closest runescape freinds when i played.

I know your thinking "wow. runescape. it isnt real is it?" but i know it isnt real but i also know the old nite was a real person and he was a real nice person who did stop to speak to "noobs" or what ever you call em. i know most people never got to speak to him and say he didnt touch loads of peoples lives and infact that is true. but he helped me once when my mum and dad split up and told me about when he was young and his mother and father split up and helped me. so he definatley touched mine, and probaly a few other peoples lives.

So in all; you dont have to write rip in your signature or pay your respects unless you really need to. But also you dont need to say he didnt touch peoples lives; Cause he sure did.

>Alex.

R.I.P My Fellow player, helper and freind; The Old Nite

Thread Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Enough threads have been made about this.

Sly
24-06-2006, 03:03 PM
No affence but this has been posted 100's of times..

From First To Last
24-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry. but this story pbviously hasn't and also i havent been on untill today.

Stress Free
24-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Do you mean 'Sad' not 'said' loss

From First To Last
24-06-2006, 03:16 PM
yes
i did mean that

:Jamie
24-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Did you even know the guy??

Mr.Kylee
24-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Believe me, I've lost more important people and I haven't made threads about it ''/ if you haven't been on in ages click the search button and you'll see how many threads have already been made about this, love.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!