PDA

View Full Version : Good PC Game. That You can Team Up With Mates...

Jargit
24-06-2006, 05:42 PM
I Want A Good Game That If My Mates Have We Can All Go Roudn Doing Missions Or Other Stuff Together ( Via interweb )

Game Like Shooting Game.

Ive HEard Counter Strike Is Good.

Can You do This On Coutner Strike?

adidas™
24-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Definetly counter strike... summat like #1 online game and yeh its grim.

Infrontation
24-06-2006, 09:52 PM
www.warrock.net ? It is a good alternative too counter strike. Much like Battlefield. Three different types of gameplay; Mission mode [small map] infantry mode [medium map] and vehicle mode [large map].
In mission mode one team plants the bomb and the other have too try and defuse it. Alternatively one team can kill all members too win a round. In infantry mode it is a team deathmatch situation, where there is a set amount of kills eg. 200 and the team that kills 200 members of the other team first wins. In vehicle mode there are planes, tanks, humvee's and motorcycles! Large maps. The game will go into open beta in around a week most likely. In the mean time if you want I can invite you into closed beta if you private message me your e-mail adress. Check out www.warrock.net for information and screenshots. It is stil in BETA so not all maps, weapons and vehicles have been installed into the gameplay as of yet but they should all be installed and updated in a few weeks - not too long!
I prefer it too counter strike.Takes up 559MB of Space so take that into mind. It can be played on slower pc's. I only have a 256MB of memory in my pc but I can still play infantry and mission mode without very much lag, although the larger maps of the vehicle mode can cause a bit of a problem for my relatively old computer. I am getting some more RAM installed soon anyways.

Billay
27-06-2006, 01:36 AM
i got 512 MB of RAM.

if that matters.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!