PDA

View Full Version : Quick tour of your school

Embean
24-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Give me a tour of your school in words ;DD
Don't post if your not going to post on the actual topic cause theres no point:)
My school is huge so yeah, may take a while to type:)

On the main road you go down the pathway, and turn left onto another path which takes you to the lower school quad. Facing forward you have like a square shape around you, there are three stairways outside, one infront, one on the right and one on the left. Go to the right one and straight forward you have two classrooms, then another right you have a small hallway with another three classrooms. Back to the stairs, but not outside, just to the left you go along a narrow corridor (chrap for when your coming out of classes because you get trapped:() and then you have three classrooms next to each other, the lower school gym and then you are on the stairs you see when you face forward in the quad. Next to that you have the girls bathroom and the boys bathroom. And you have the school hall, the kitchen and a drama room. Behind the drama room there are the fields. Round again and you have a cloakroom area, and this time you are on the stairs you see on the left when you are in the quad, and there are narrow corridors there, and one form room is there. and then there are other corridors with three more form rooms. Out of the lower school area and down a pathway you have two ground floor buildings with two classrooms in each. Down into a large quad, and you have another ground floor building. To your right there is another ground floor building but this is really much bigger, and this has the staff room in, a classroom, the library, the offices, kitchen, canteen, boiler room, games workshop and more office type service rooms in. And then behind that you have tennis courts in and sometimes you can play different sports in the e.g football. and you have fields next to it with another block of offices. Under an archway next to that there is another mini block of buildings, one is a DT and the other is Technology. Next to that you have another big building and in there is the music room, studio 4, i.t 5, i.t 6, studio 3, studio 2, studio 1, upper school gym, girls and boys bathroom, i.t 1 and i.t 2 with more classrooms. And next to THAT, there is the creative arts studios for 6th form and a quiet room. And then once again, next to that there is first floor building with music rooms in and classrooms and form rooms etc. Back up the pathway, there is a graphics building and another form room, and then last but not least, the last building is the first floor of the lower school with about 8 form rooms in, and more classrooms and everything:)

Don't know if you cba to read that but yeah.
Haha thats my school.
Pretty big.
Like I said in the first part, if your not gonna give us a tour around your school, don't post in this thread.
Appreciated:) Love<3<3 x

-Soph-
27-06-2006, 05:19 PM
My school has 3 floors in the mainblock and 2 in the hensial block
Theres not really much to explain about it, because my school looks the same all the way around it..

Gareth.™
30-06-2006, 08:22 PM
well i'm new to this school as I'm from somewhere else..

Brief: It is a technolegy status college, but is for teens 11-16 yr olds. It has a one way system and 2 floors. k

Rizla
30-06-2006, 08:45 PM
My school is big with buildings and rooms and stuff.

Edit: Spell check

AdamCookie!
30-06-2006, 09:42 PM
My school is big, all buildings have 4 walls and a roof.. 2 of them have lifts (Which were not suppost to use.. But heh, why walk 4 floors when you have a lift?) - 5 buildings, 4 mobile cabin things, and lots more that I cant be bothered to explain.

Isoelectric
01-07-2006, 09:32 AM
My school when u drive past it looks like a University :l

But its nowhere near that big.

We have 3 floors

Each subject has its own room letter and number (some subjects share the letter:

E1-9 For english E7 is an art room (for sum reason :l)

N1-22 For Maths, History, R.E, I.C.T. Library is N2 and N22 is the Upper sixth room

S1-12 For Home Economics (Food Tech.) Biology Chemistry and Physics (this extends upto top floor) S5 is an art room :l

M1-M4 - Music, first two rooms are classrooms, other 2 r practice rooms.

G1-8 - Spanish, German, French, Geography

T1-4 - Technology - T1 and T3 are Classrooms, T2 and T4 are workshops

Then all the usual stuff like canteen sports hall assembly hall etc etc
EDIT: There is also a lift in the S Corridor but you need a lift key for it. How Gay.

AdamCookie!
01-07-2006, 11:44 AM
There is also a lift in the S Corridor but you need a lift key for it. How Gay.

Stick a magnet next to the hole, it works in ours! :D

jstar953
03-07-2006, 08:54 PM
i go to an arts status college school .. thing.
3 art rooms + sixth form art room and art office
Tech block: 7 rooms +sixth form room & 2 supplies cupboards
Science block: 8 labs, lab technicians office [where the gorgeous trolley dolly resides .. drool ;)]
2 math blocks: double yay[!] 304-310
the random corridor where mainly humanities subjects take place.
the humanities block
4 ICT rooms
music block [i avoid it like the plague]
Languages: french, spainish and german
English block & library [would youuu like some BOOOOOOOOOOOOKs giiiirlss?]
pe office, gym, sports hall, hall, swimming pool, basketball court, tennis courts and extensive grounds.
medical room [my second home]
& of course the teachers EXCLUSIVE corridor which none of the pupils are meant to go through but we all do anyway .. until we are caught by the scary lesbian pe teacher LMAO

quite easy to get lost. and very tiring going from languages to tech as they are both on the opposite sides of the school and 4 storeys high. phew!

oh & we have a lift but we get excluded for using it & it only goes into the music block, up 1 storey

Moose
03-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Not a single building school thats bunched up.

It's awesome :)

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2331/schoolmap6hs.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!