PDA

View Full Version : i need help.

edible
24-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Anyway, i suppose you can call it bullying in a way. But anyway, I use to Live in Australia and i get teased because of it. I get called fat - which i probz am. Or Other bad words. And its really depressing me lately. Im extremely different from the girls in my year. I wear converse and baggy clothes. and junk and they say rude stuff cos of it.
So how do i tell them to get lost and what do i say to them and what can i do.
Cos they is pathetic.
Plus can you give advice for a friend. Well her last name is Deery and they all call her Dairy milk and say stuff to do with milk and it really pee's her off. And i can see her getting annoyed by it constantly and she tells them shutup and i help them But its the boys in our year that do it and they are right embicile's so yes.

So pls help. and rep to any help given :D

Many thanks,
Vicks<3!

ryva05
24-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I know this is easier said than done, but try your best to ignore them. If they see that what they're saying to you doesn't bug you, they will most likely find it pointless and move on and leave you two alone.

Mr.Kylee
25-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Tell them that Kyle said; ''Most girls look better wearing baggy clothes, it's hot so sthu.'' :) I'm guessing you don't wear much make-up either if any at all? if so, another plus in my opinion..just ignore them (hard but yeah). I think you're still young (?) and at younger age most girls/boys care more about the looks and tease others all the time..when you'll grow up you'll see that it'll only get better ;) all guys will want you and not them, fake h0s.

Ryan+Joe
25-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Ignore them because they're low life idiots who get kicks over it. If it carries on take it higher, e.g to a headteacher who should sort it out. =)

HellyBelly
25-06-2006, 10:09 AM
-offtopic-
you stole luke's sig ;O

-on topic-
They're just being immature, ignore them, eventually they'll get tired of it ^_^

edible
25-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Tell them that Kyle said; ''Most girls look better wearing baggy clothes, it's hot so sthu.'' :) I'm guessing you don't wear much make-up either if any at all? if so, another plus in my opinion..just ignore them (hard but yeah). I think you're still young (?) and at younger age most girls/boys care more about the looks and tease others all the time..when you'll grow up you'll see that it'll only get better ;) all guys will want you and not them, fake h0s.

Yes they are fake.
I do wear make up but not much the ammount is like mascara (sometimes) eyeliner and lip gloss.

Im not a girly person.
I suppose im young. Like 15 y0.
Plus i'll say that you said that.

EDIT : I like the pics..
I've got them on my site since like december.
I dont know what else to have. Still deciding.

Assid_Rane
27-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Tell them that Kyle said; ''Most girls look better wearing baggy clothes, it's hot so sthu.''

very true!

if you've tried tellin these dorks t shut up, and that hasnt worked, i guess the only thing you can try is telling the head teacher, even though that may cause more of the name calling.

if your a whitty person, you could just call them names back, but make it funny, then all their friends will laugh at them, and they wont dare try to insult you again.

hmm your friends situation is a lil different, since its lads making fun of her, im not saying she should try this, but when i was in school, if a lad was threatened by a girl, it showed him up, maybe if she threatened to hit him or something if he carried on? he wouldnt want his friends seeing him get hit by a girl, and it may make him stop. she wouldnt actually have to hit him or anything.

anyway, these are just ideas, and its still up to you what you do, so if u dont like my ideas, im sorry.

RLY-CRAIG?
27-06-2006, 04:57 AM
What has this world come to-Basically,whereever you go, whatever you do, whatever you like their will ALWAYS be someone making fun of you-It's just the way of the world

Catzsy
27-06-2006, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=Extreme]What has this world come to-Basically,whereever you go, whatever you do, whatever you like their will ALWAYS be someone making fun of you-It's just the way of the world[/QUOT

Yes and it the people who make fun who are ignorant. It takes a brave person not to follow the crowd but it also make them unique and
likely to succeed as they have their own mind and opinions :)

Hartleys
27-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Just ignore them, if they see that it doesn'bt bother you, they will stop.

Many
27-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Try stick around with other people, more people you're with = less chance they'll bother you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!