PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Decide (I Can't) LoL

Cigaret
25-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Okay. As of right now my pure (level 49).
Has The Following Stats:
- 50 Attack (Almost 51)
- 61 Strength (Almost 62)
- 1 Defense
- 1 Prayer (Can't Decide)
- 40 Range (Going To Get Upto 60 Or So)
- 42 Mage (Going To Get Upto 45 Or So)
- 54 Hits (Not 100% Sure)
My Goal As Of Right Now Is To Get Him 60 Attack Along With 65 - 70 Strength. There Are Some Quests (Waterfall, Vampire Slayer, Fight Arena[Maybe]) That I Was Going To Do, To Get Some Attack Experience. Those Quests Will Leave Me At Around 51 or 51.5 Attack And 62 Strength. As I Said Earlier, I Want 60 Attack. I Know People Are Going To Say, Train At Rock Crabs, But I Want To Know If Their Is Anything Better. Example, Pest Control or Get Prayer Up To About 31 or 34 (Maybe 43 [Will Definately Get Later]). The Only Reason I Would Get Prayer Up Would Be To Fight At Experiments (Not To Use Prayer, But If I Already Completed Priest In Peril, Why Not Get Prayer What I Want So I Don't Have To Go Back And Do It Later)
Please Leave Some Advice. All Advice Will Be Taken Into Consideration. Thanks In Advanced.

micky.blue.eyes
25-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Rock crabs stink, it's always crowded there.
Quests will probably take too long, I think you can get more xp by training than using the same time for the quest.
You could always do pest control. But you'll only get 417.66 xp per point. (level x level /6, lol there I am with my maths again :P)
I think it's best to use slayer to train, so you get small goals instead of a big one (60 attack).

Good luck with your goals.

Sly
25-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Do waterfull quest as a definate, so you can train range there or something.

Only get 31 Prayer aswell.

Cigaret
25-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah. I am definately going to do waterfall quest.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!