PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United 3 - 0 Middlesbrough

-Soro-
29-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Comfortable win for the red devils, an injury riddled Middlesbrough struggled.

Great goals from Rooney, and what a start to the same by John O'Shea.

Great game, it's always good to revive your confidence playing mediocre mid table teams and walking it. :D

Jacko2kn3
29-01-2005, 09:22 PM
*rolls eyes*

You love taking the mick out of Boro as I'm a fan.

Mid Table? Mid table for me is 10th - 15th, where are Boro? 6th.

'Nuff said.

Don't act too over confident. Your not as good as The Gunners or Chelski, worst mistake you ever did selling Becks'.

-Soro-
29-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Well they're quick to make fun of us.

We're better than Arsenal, and if you watched the United Chelsea game the other day you'd say different if you saw our second half performance.

About the Becks thing... He said, and I quote "I would play again under Sir Alex at Manchester United again".

When was the last time Arsenal's first team beat us? Did Chelsea beat us well on Wednesday considering we had 2 definate penalties turned down and a terrible late goal conceded?

I said it how it was, Middlesbrough were poor tonight.

Jim Rotates
29-01-2005, 11:47 PM
I hate the guy and United, but Rooney's goals, were absolute crackers!!

Jacko2kn3
30-01-2005, 09:31 AM
I know, but getting the quick "mid table" dig in was a bit uncalled for :)

-Soro-
30-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok I apologise, Middlesbrough are a good side and are not mid table. If they weren't so injury riddled, they would have given us a good game on Saturday.

Michael.
30-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Comfortable win for the red devils, an injury riddled Middlesbrough struggled.

Great goals from Rooney, and what a start to the same by John O'Shea.

Great game, it's always good to revive your confidence playing mediocre mid table teams and walking it. :D
Midtable teams?! We played Norwich (2nd from bottom) last weekend. :p
Rooney's 1st goal was not a 'Cracker', I could have stuck that one in!

Mit
30-01-2005, 04:56 PM
i thought it wasnt anything special the first rooney goal. ok it was a 40 yard lob but the keeper was at the edge of the penalty box plus the ball was bouncing perfectly.

The second was a clean strike and picked out the corner of the goal superbly. I feel if Man U had played as well as they are now the title race would be closer. Also may i add the future looks abit bleak though :S

If you have to spend that much money to get a few class youths in your team then it doesnt look good for united. what happend to the academy?!? u cant relly on giggs/ keane next season. I would be happier to be arsen wenger at the moment as arsenal have a good future with such amazing class in their youths.

-Soro-
30-01-2005, 05:37 PM
I agree, the future looks bleak with the current reserve team we have, and we're gonna have to cough up some cash to replace Giggs.

Mit
01-02-2005, 05:56 PM
u could sell giggs for about £15million now with him getting huge wages, that would buy u some decent players. I say if u start to pull away from arsenal use ur youths and give them experience let them have a run out.

May i suggest looking a Championship clubs players, they are young and some could play international level.

Lincoln Imp!
04-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't want anyone except liverpool to do this,(as I support them) :p
but I would suggest lincoln citys goal keeper alan marriot.
I'm not just saying this because Im an Lincoln fan but he is an amazing goal keeper. Not long ago sheffield wednesday were interested in buying him, but lincoln refused as we really need him!

Hes probably about as good an any of the premiership goalies, maybe not Niemi or Tim howard, but he's better then the other goalies!
I don't understand why he doesn't get picked for the England squad, even as a reserve. He is much better then "calamity James" as he is nicknamed.

-Soro-
04-02-2005, 05:53 PM
I've seen him play, and he's a lot better than Dudek - Dudek doesn't deserve premiership football sometimes.

Edit: When you said, "maybe not Niemi or Tim Howard", remember to mention Petr Cech too - who on Wednesday broke Peter Schmichael's record of most consecutive clean sheets. Petr is amazing.

Certificate
04-02-2005, 06:43 PM
wo0t Man u rawks

Lincoln Imp!
06-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah... I completely 4got bout him lol!
It must be lucky for him having the name petr cech, and playing for czech republic :p

yeah i agree dudek is 50/50 really, sometimes hes really good, but the other part of the time.... hes so **** its unbelievable lol

caz08
06-02-2005, 08:19 PM
To be honest i'm not bothered about the man u score LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY

Mined
06-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I wish they could of lost :)

Dill
06-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Well Done Man UTD :)

Other people do have there own opions

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!