PDA

View Full Version : Cards galore!

Climax
25-06-2006, 08:43 PM
What good news for England. They will now face Portugal in the Quarter-Finals, who had a 1-0 win against Holland, a game which produced 16 yellow cards and 4 red ones, 2 of them red ones for Portugal [hence why it's good for England].

Mit
25-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Deco out, and some other guy that isn't too important to portugal. Figo may also be out after his headbutt, if Fifa get involved which I think will happen. I wonder if ronaldo will be fit as well...

Me and my dad were praying for extra time :D

Smiddy
25-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Deco out, and some other guy that isn't too important to portugal. Figo may also be out after his headbutt, if Fifa get involved which I think will happen. I wonder if ronaldo will be fit as well...

Me and my dad were praying for extra time :DHaha if only, eh? :p

I wish I watched it now :( It sounded like a really good game. But the result was bound to leave our eventual opponents with a weakened side.

Craig
25-06-2006, 08:53 PM
I wish I watched it now :( It sounded like a really good game.

It will be on Highlights;) Or you can watch the full game on UKTV Gold or some channel like that at about 1 a.m-ish.

Mr.Kylee
25-06-2006, 08:57 PM
That match OWNED. So many freaking fights and cards..but YAY portugal <33 hope they win agaisnt England and slow down on red cards ''/

Mit
25-06-2006, 09:20 PM
That match OWNED. So many freaking fights and cards..but YAY portugal <33 hope they win agaisnt England and slow down on red cards ''/

Are you Scottish or some other nationality that didn't have a team good enough to get past Macedonia and Lithuainia. ;)

ilovejordan
25-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Are you Scottish or some other nationality that didn't have a team good enough to get past Macedonia and Lithuainia. ;)

he's slovenian or something :P

Mr.Kylee
26-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Was that suppose to be funny? o_O

and yeah Slovenia..we were in WC once before. We just aren't good at footy? big deal like England is :rolleyes: they're just extremely lucky.

Also we're way too small to actually achieve anything ''big'', only like 2million people live here? ''/

DMB-Hosting
26-06-2006, 02:20 PM
ENGLAND!!

We will beat portugal we deserve to after we got cheated out of last time we should of beat them

nick12
26-06-2006, 03:20 PM
italy! italy! ilay!

Mit
26-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Actually England are good at football and aren't that lucky :l It was a joke that was funny and meant to be taken light hearted. :l

ilovejordan
26-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Was that suppose to be funny? o_O

and yeah Slovenia..we were in WC once before. We just aren't good at footy? big deal like England is :rolleyes: they're just extremely lucky.

Also we're way too small to actually achieve anything ''big'', only like 2million people live here? ''/

and i'd never heard of it before you spoke to me :]

Mr.Kylee
26-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Actually England are good at football and aren't that lucky :l It was a joke that was funny and meant to be taken light hearted. :l
Light hearted? Lol?

excatly Cassie..we're small and at least I admit we aren't good at footy unlike some.

ilovejordan
26-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Light hearted? Lol?

excatly Cassie..we're small and at least I admit we aren't good at footy unlike some.

put it this way - We're better than you and have got further than a lot of teams :]]

YellowParasol
26-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Going back to the 'Cards Galore' It would of been a whole lot better if all 4 Red Cards went to Portugal players ;)

Place:P
26-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I agree with Kylee a bit, We have been really lucky to get this far..
I really want England to win it, but to be honest so far we don't deserve it when you look at how well teams like Spain and Argentina <sp?> have played

Back on topic, the portugal vs holland match was really good lol, woke me up after watching England for 90 mins.

Mr.Kylee
26-06-2006, 07:30 PM
put it this way - We're better than you and have got further than a lot of teams :]]
Put it this way- It would be weird and shamefull if a country with a population of 60,441,457 didn't have a better team then a country with population of 2,000,000 don't you think? Also UK is as big as our country x 12+ dear. It's logical that a bigger country got more teams? as the population is bigger aka more people live there aka more people play footy aka bigger choice of players etc.. I didn't say anything about England's play from the last WC..I actually wanted England to win at first but then I saw how BAD they play this year..don't say that it's good because that for sure isn't good play- scoring and closing up so other team can't do anything. Also England's attitude is awfull and that's another reason why I hope they'll lose..but hey I bet they win agaisnt portugal because of all the cards they've got? WOW ENGLAND REALLY IS LUCKY. :8

ilovejordan
26-06-2006, 07:31 PM
your attitudes no better </3

Mr.Kylee
26-06-2006, 07:33 PM
your attitudes no better </3
Lmao, I wanted more creative reply sugar. :( but it's good for your brain <3 I'm proud, you'll get a cookie. :)

to stay on topic;

GO PORTUGAL.

ilovejordan
26-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Lmao, I wanted more creative reply sugar. :( but it's good for your brain <3 I'm proud, you'll get a cookie. :)

to stay on topic;

GO PORTUGAL.

OH SH I JUST DID A DAY OF

FOOD TECH

GERMAN

ENGLISH

SCIENCE

GEO

SCIENCE

:'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!