PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Forum Survivor

Homesrfan
26-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Okay, I tried this on HabboForum, and it didn't work. HOPEFULLY it will work on HabboxForum... hopefully. :D

Alright here's how you play!
I have no idea if this is going to work like I want it to, I haven't really thought this out like I should have, but whatever.

First- We nomiate! First you nominate your favorite members to be in the game. YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF! YOU MAY ONLY NOMINATE ONE PERSON! To nominate someone post this:

Habbox Username:
Reason For Nomination:
Posts at the time of nomination:

The member you nominate must have over 100 posts.

Second The part that might start some discrepency - I will collect all the names and put them into a big list on another topic. Then, you will VOTE! You, the habbox members, will vote on your favorite member. You may only vote once. At the beginning everyone will start out with 0 points. You will then post, in the topic with all the names, a voting application:

Habbox Username to Vote for:

Third - I will tally up the votes after every X number of posts (I don't know how many) I will then take out the members with the lowest ammount of points. I will then post another topic with the remaning names, and you guys will vote again. I will do that maybe, another time, and then the winner, the person with the highest rating will be revealed. I kind of wished to do the voting in secrecy - so the wniner would be a suprise. Maybe with a PM instead of posting - I don't know, I haven't worked out the kinks, but there it is... my idea!

The winner at the end will receive a prize! And the honor of winning The FIRST Habbox Survivor

Once again, I have no idea if this is gonna work. No one voted at HabboForum, but I hope you guys are different. :D

Tell me what you guys think! I hope I explained it thoroughly. AND PLEASE NOMINATE PEOPLE! NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN NOW!

infatuation
26-06-2006, 02:59 AM
So basically if your a huge spammer you'll win?
:s

Billay
26-06-2006, 03:00 AM

basically. this things gonna be rigged.

Homesrfan
26-06-2006, 03:04 AM

How so?
The people nominate and vote for you.... ?? explain.

infatuation
26-06-2006, 03:06 AM
It just sound's really stupid imo.
Is there going to be challenges? immunity?
These thing usually occur.

And plus, in every event you'd have to give each winner of the team who won, a prize.

Homesrfan
26-06-2006, 03:10 AM
Lmao, there are no events. It's pretty much a popularity contest, really...
People just vote for you, you don't have like challenges or anything.

I know its kinda stupid... but don't take it to seriously.

Please read the whole post.

infatuation
26-06-2006, 03:15 AM
I did.
It's just stupid?
Whoever is the most popular wins? badoombing?
seriously, atleast invent a game worth while.

Homesrfan
26-06-2006, 03:16 AM
I did.
It's just stupid?
Whoever is the most popular wins? badoombing?
seriously, atleast invent a game worth while.

Yeah, I probably should have planned better... I was really just throwing out an idea.

I don't know how really you would put a game into that, and have everyone on at the same time...

HUGECOOL
26-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Bottom line though; Every game designed for a forum will most likely be a popularity contest.

Nice concept. Poorly executed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!