PDA

View Full Version : Lip ring help pls

Charlie
26-06-2006, 07:32 PM
I got a lip ring, with a ball. And i got a new one, which i want to replace my old one with. But i cant get my old one off, any suggestions?

I tried turning the ball, but it just turns and nothing happens. I tried pulling the top and bottom, still nothing but pain.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :(

Many
26-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Idk, aint got my lip done, but like, keep trying, dont do anything dumb, or you will have no lips, err, try pushing it in?
:p

HUGECOOL
26-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Push the ring back and pull the ball forward at the same time.

Charlie
26-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Push the ring back and pull the ball forward at the same time.

I'll try that.

OMG. Nothing is working, i'm in pain and i want it to goo. Someone help me :'(

FlyingJesus
26-06-2006, 07:55 PM
When did you get it pierced? If it's still hurting when you move it then it probably isn't ready to be changed. You have to be patient or you could end up with it closing up (can happen within seconds) or it could get "blowout", which you really don't want.

Rizla
26-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Er.. blowout?

Charlie
26-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I've had it pierced for like a year now. It hurts cause im trying to take it off.

FlyingJesus
26-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Blowout is where you get buildup of fluids under the piercing where it's trying to heal (agitated by moving a piece of jewellery that doesn't want to be moved) and it can make bits like.. lumps. Not pretty, and they have to be cut/frozen off.

Rizla
26-06-2006, 08:04 PM
which you really don't want.I agree :)

HUGECOOL
26-06-2006, 08:12 PM
.. go to the hospital? They'll most likely cut it off.

Charlie
26-06-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm just going to wait till tomorrow and go to the piercing shop. The guy put it in, so he has to be able to take it out right?

Thanks for you er.. thingies anyway.

GoldenMerc
26-06-2006, 08:53 PM
I got a lip ring, with a ball. And i got a new one, which i want to replace my old one with. But i cant get my old one off, any suggestions?

I tried turning the ball, but it just turns and nothing happens. I tried pulling the top and bottom, still nothing but pain.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :(

Ewww i todl you there utterly miging

Charlie
26-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Well, i like my sexy lip ring. I'm going to get anyone soon hopefully. Don't tell ash tho pls.

GoldenMerc
26-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Well, i like my sexy lip ring. I'm going to get anyone soon hopefully. Don't tell ash tho pls.

There descusting Charlotte and Ash better not have any or il yank them out

Charlie
26-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Ash has a eyebrow bar?

And they are not digusting. I find them nice, and some can be a turn on.

Crono
26-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I have my lip pierced twice. Did you try turning it both ways? If it has a flat back (the part inside your mouth) try grabbing hold of that part with your teeth and twisting the ball. If you still can't get it off go to the place you got it pierced and they'll take it off for you.

Moose
26-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok, tell me how long was it since you got it pierced? Well, if nothing works go to a professional... mall -- tattoo and piercing parlor.

Lukeh
27-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Yus that was what I was going to suggest, if you go back to where you had it pierced, or even the nearest piercing place to you.. They will show you how to take it out.

Thats a bit less extreme than having it cut off at the hospital :P

-Soph-
27-06-2006, 08:44 PM
If its one with a ball, Twisting it won't do anything, If pushing the ring and ball in oposite directions [Which if you do at the same time will eventally work] hurts too much, Then you can go back to the piercing place to get it changed, I don't know about where you got it, But at mine its free to get them changed, Someone I know uses plyers to pull theres out..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!