PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please

Ghosty
27-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Well, I've been friends with this girl for ages.( I've always liked her )

Couple of days ago, she dumps her boyfriend and tells her best friend that she will go out with me if only I ask.

No problem you may be thinking well I wish I saw it that way. My problem is how to act around her, we go to the same school and I can just imagine the whole seen being awkward. I mean do I hug her, ask if she wants to go to the cinema, what?

Any help, thanks!

Rizla
27-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Just ask her to come out with you, get her to a secluded spot, like in the park or something, have a laugh, flirt a bit etc. Eventually try to kiss her, see how she reacts.

Hartleys
27-06-2006, 07:19 PM
I say the cinema idea is good, ask her whats she wants to see, then inside the cinema go to the side wheres its dark, put your arm around her, then you will know the rest. May The Force Be With You.

Assid_Rane
28-06-2006, 09:05 AM
yup. cinema sounds like a good idea.
either go see a chick flick, or a scarey film, so she has to hug ya! lol

go for it! and good luck!

Tank User
28-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Try getting her on her own. Whether its at a park, a cinema, your/her house, walking to the shop.. wherever. Love can happen anywhere :P

Get her alone, get some flirting going on, then just hug her and try for a kiss.

OR

Do basically the same but ask her out instead of the kiss bit:)

- Tank

Ostinato
29-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, she must like you if shes said that!

I say just get talking to her on messenger, or you could even send her some texts and just get to know her a bit better, and familurise yourself with the whole situation.

In school and what not, just be yourself - that's the best thing to do. Personally, when I see my girlfriend in school or whatever, I just give her a hug and a peck on the lips... nothing too wild! :p :]

Blinger1
29-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Just ask her to come out with you, get her to a secluded spot, like in the park or something, have a laugh, flirt a bit etc. Eventually try to kiss her, see how she reacts.

Works

I say the cinema idea is good, ask her whats she wants to see, then inside the cinema go to the side wheres its dark, put your arm around her, then you will know the rest. May The Force Be With You.

Get your light saber up *use your brains;)!*

Rizla
29-06-2006, 05:52 PM
^ LOL!

Also, about the whole "do I hug her" part, why not? You won't look like an effeminite for giving a hug ;):rolleyes:

8Freak8
29-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Watching a DVD at your house is probably better than going to the cinema...

Then you have other options.

FlyingJesus
29-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh you beast ;) But yeah good point, a sofa has many more options than a cinema chair.

foxyfox00
30-06-2006, 11:34 AM
^^ Agree With The Above. Find Out Where Her Fav Spot Is And Hang There Or Get Her All Time Movie To Watch. Otherwise Sipmly Go Out For Something To Eat After School.

Good Luck =D

omgabear
30-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Just ask her calmly, if she says no then her friend is a liar and should be shot.

If not then just craft her something with your 65 crafting.

Rizla
30-06-2006, 03:36 PM
If not then just craft her something with your 65 crafting.LMAO ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!