PDA

View Full Version : Loadsa Stuff Happening

Swastika
27-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Ight.
Well i live in a rough area of Middlesbrough and its getting outta hand.
Last week there was something like 5 fights in one night.
We all hang out in crews/gangs and just hang LOL.
Fridays night are the worst, especially this friday just gone.
As i said 5 fights in one night between all the different estates and sugar.
Im in the "doggy crew" but i hang up "Priestfields" at the weekend basically for this lass i like and my family.
One stabbing happened, only stabbed in the arm though, luckily.
One of our gang members, was in hospital from a bottle in the eye.

All we do all night is run from the police/street wardens/shop owners/taxi drivers.
Its fun but i think im kinda ruining the community?

Two "doggy" crew members have been killed since last year, and its realy sad to lose someone whos been so close to you and shared alot of memories, ya know?
Im thinking about leaving the "gangsta" scene, but its hard to leave these gangs. Basically once your in, theres no way out unless you get battered.

What should i do to get outta the gang?
Tell me your views about the community.
Also you can discuss the shootings and stabbings if you wish to ask.

-Jamie

Anitar
27-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Being put in a position like that is never easy, but if you don't want to be with them anymore, be honest to yourself and just stop. Maybe find something else to do, or hang around with different people. Being in a 'crew' like that will always come back and bite you on the backside anyway :]

JackHb
27-06-2006, 08:00 PM
No offence but for some reason i have trouble believing what your saying, if you read your other posts you say you stay at your "nannas" friday to sunday. And you list some crimes in middlesbourough but do not mention you being stabbed or your friends being killed..
Plus i have never heard of gangsters that code layouts for habbo furni.
This post and your other posts do not seem to fit together, especially this one: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=1768862#post1768862 where you are saying you have anti-social behvaiour for doing such minor things.

Swastika
27-06-2006, 08:08 PM
You dont have to believe me.
Its up to you, but what im saying IS real.
Dont believe me, thats your choice init.]

Oh yeah and i didnt say ive been stabbed.
All this is happening at my nannas, we stay out till like 11 - 1.
Ive also left habbo now so, i wont be coding layouts anymore.
Minor or not, recent things happen that i might have put into this post such as the fighting and stabbing.

-Jamie

FlyingJesus
27-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Still, from your other posts it doesn't seem like you're "big dawg gangsta", not heavily involved, so you just have to walk away from it all. No offence, but you seem like a wannabe really, probably a tag-along for the crew rather than an active member - therefore you can leave without any trouble.

Assid_Rane
28-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Still, from your other posts it doesn't seem like you're "big dawg gangsta", not heavily involved, so you just have to walk away from it all. No offence, but you seem like a wannabe really, probably a tag-along for the crew rather than an active member - therefore you can leave without any trouble.

exactly what i was thinking.

jamie i just dont believe you. you stay out 11 - 1? thats two hours and you saw 5 fights? hmmm..... couldnt have been very long fights....

you also dont speak like a "gangsta" if you were in the "gangsta" scene, i have a feeling you would have picked up some of the slang they use.

Tank User
28-06-2006, 01:32 PM
So he doesnt speak like a G, so what? And he said he stays out till 11 or 1, not he is out at 11 and in at 1. The bit about a gangster cant be a habbo code layout whatever, im basically like Jamie. Im one of those "gangster/chav/thug/hooligan" 's but I also play RuneScape when im at home. Big deal?

On topic anyway;

I cant really give you any advice cause different crews have different rules, and I dont wanna tell you to do something that might get your head kicked in. Try drifting slowly away from the crew.

Dont go out as much with them during weekends either, thats when most stuff kicks off.

Hope I helped you, and hopefully you get out. Good luck,

- Tank

Xaction
28-06-2006, 01:46 PM
If your a 'high' member of the gang then it would be hard to leave but it sounds like your a smaller member who hasnt like started any fights and has no beef with anyone so just like stay away from your friends in the gang and try to make some new friends at school and you can move on from all the violence

RLY-CRAIG?
28-06-2006, 01:50 PM

Roflmao @ that

issaa.
28-06-2006, 01:55 PM
ROFLROFLROFLLLL.

anyway yeah just don't go out with them much, go out with them less and less til you don't see them anymore. make new friends and shiz init.

the wombats
28-06-2006, 02:03 PM
:o Not far from me then. I wouldn't say its that rough.

Swastika
28-06-2006, 02:11 PM
][/B][/COLOR]What estate you at?
Its dog rough at Priestfields on weekend nights man.

-Jamie
Catzsy [Forum Moderator] Asking for personal details is not allowed on the Forum. Thanks:)

the wombats
28-06-2006, 02:12 PM
What estate you at?
Its dog rough at Priestfields on weekend nights man.

-Jamie
Sorry I cant ive that info out. ;)

Swastika
28-06-2006, 02:37 PM
;/
Ight?#

-Jamie

alexxxxx
28-06-2006, 03:24 PM

That is possibly one of the funniest things ever said on this forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!