PDA

View Full Version : Love...

Rarelime
30-01-2005, 11:44 AM
What is love, is it a feeling or isit it an emotion, does it exist? post your ideas :p

Jacko2kn3
30-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Some people think of love as destiny, I think we choose love ourselves.

G-flow
30-01-2005, 12:25 PM
I would say love is a very strong emotion :p

BlackGarden
30-01-2005, 12:55 PM
It's a very powerful emotion, capable of forcing you to make an utter idiot of yourself. It makes big tough men write poems, and it makes shy people display their feelings in public. It has the power to make people truely happy, or send them into the depths of despair. It also makes me sing. It could be argued that as love makes me sing, it cannot be a good thing. I disagree. I can put my fingers in my ears.

I am also a great believer in love as destiny. You are destined to meet your One True Love, but it is up to you to recognise them and nurture your relationship with them. I simply do not believe that the series of "coincidences" that led me to meet my fiancé (please insert your screaming about how we are too young here) are really coincidences at all. I believe I was always meant to meet him. Listing the coincidences here would give away too much about my identity, but believe me, my meeting him has to have been a one in several billion chance.

GommeInc
31-01-2005, 06:21 PM
lol it's not a feeling, although, you feel love when you, i dont know, it's hard to explain, you feel it in your heart which is what the emotion side of it is.

Love can tair people apart, its fascinating but i cannot be botherd to right a lecture on it.

Mined
05-02-2005, 11:27 PM
I think its just when you get a feeling,
that tells you it is right,
and that you feel is strong in your heart

-JT-
09-02-2005, 01:21 AM
its an emotion which causes feeling, lol, love is wonderfull

Masterman12
11-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I think love is the most powerful emotion cause it is what we should do to everyone. We should love everyone (im not sayin that I do but I should) and thats why God made us. To love each other.

iRoss
11-02-2005, 05:14 PM
It's a very powerful emotion, capable of forcing you to make an utter idiot of yourself. It makes big tough men write poems, and it makes shy people display their feelings in public. It has the power to make people truely happy, or send them into the depths of despair. It also makes me sing. It could be argued that as love makes me sing, it cannot be a good thing. I disagree. I can put my fingers in my ears.

I am also a great believer in love as destiny. You are destined to meet your One True Love, but it is up to you to recognise them and nurture your relationship with them. I simply do not believe that the series of "coincidences" that led me to meet my fiancé (please insert your screaming about how we are too young here) are really coincidences at all. I believe I was always meant to meet him. Listing the coincidences here would give away too much about my identity, but believe me, my meeting him has to have been a one in several billion chance.

wow, what website did u get that off?!

lol sometimes i get nervous around the girl(s) i fancy

i think love is when a girl turns ya on :D im so immature >x)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!