PDA

View Full Version : MattUH!

Hitman
28-06-2006, 03:44 PM
MattUH isn't replying to the PMs I send so I will post here "/

Will you be able to send & upload the vB layout tonight (you said you would yesterday), I have already paid the £6.

If you don't do it by tomorrow evening I will report you to PayPal, as you said you'd do it last night. I don't want to have to but I don't want to lose £6.

I know you said you were busy with thehabbos, but when somebody pays me for a layout I do it straight the way!

Thanks.

Jamie.
28-06-2006, 03:46 PM
MattUH isn't replying to the PMs I send so I will post here "/

Will you be able to send & upload the vB layout tonight (you said you would yesterday), I have already paid the £6.

If you don't do it by tomorrow evening I will report you to PayPal, as you said you'd do it last night. I don't want to have to but I don't want to lose £6.

I know you said you were busy with thehabbos, but when somebody pays me for a layout I do it straight the way!

Thanks.
Please eithr pm him or contact him via email. please do not post it in this section or any other section in the forum.

MattUH
28-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Everyone deals with stuff diff. ;l

Im very busy with TheHabbos so i will do it when i can geez. And reporting me to SeaCat wont help.

Impossible
28-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Bondie, you soo know your gonna get owned by a mod for acting like a mod x]

Jamie.
28-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Bondie, you soo know your gonna get owned by a mod for acting like a mod x]
1 i am not acting like a mod
2 i am pointing out the obvious
3 no mod will own me
4 i dont honestly care

Hitman
28-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I didn'y "report", I asked could you get banned IF you scammed me.

I understand, thats all you would have to tell me. Can you send me the layout and I will try?

(btw, bondie I don't know his email and he didn't reply to PMs!

the wombats
28-06-2006, 04:01 PM
You should of waited till the skin was made and uploaded before paying.

MattUH
28-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Skin is made =/ he's seen it and i said i will do it when im not as busy with TheHabbos. i havent forgotten your pms. So no need to keep flooding me now ;)

Alterate
28-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Skin is made =/ he's seen it and i said i will do it when im not as busy with TheHabbos. i havent forgotten your pms. So no need to keep flooding me now ;)

When you are payed to do somthing that should become the priority.

MattUH
28-06-2006, 04:51 PM
When you are payed to do somthing that should become the priority.

No. ? :s

Hitman
28-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey, he set it up, not what I would really pay £7.50 for...

(Images hosted by imageshack and i cba changing it over. "/ it was ok, i'd rarther not have bought it. :S)

thanks anyhow... closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!