PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] omg that bloomin jibbi >:(

FRISC0
23-07-2004, 11:26 AM
ok ashamed of thread close thread

iRoss
23-07-2004, 11:58 AM
i know any randpm person could do a 1cred giveaway but the hm!

FRISC0
23-07-2004, 12:01 PM
GRRR H8 HER I PREFER IONE :o :o :o GUESS WHAT THIS IS MY 100TH POST W0O0O0O0O0O0O0 H0O0O0O0O0
BUT STILL BOO JIBBI LOL

name14
23-07-2004, 02:34 PM
if you read my posts you know how i feel about jibbie ;)

Jane
23-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Ok, so basically what your saying is you hate jibbi because

1) Her giveaway room was full - Hardly her fault?

2) She doesnt give out rares - Ok, habbo isnt all about furni , grow up!

JackHb
23-07-2004, 06:25 PM
i dont think jibbi should do a give away
: if she gives everyone a throne then everyone will have one so the throne value will go down and no body will want thrones anymore.

SoraSafe
23-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Contrary to what people think, Habbo staff have to pay for furni that they buy for giveaways etc. and she dished out quite a lot.

@K
23-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Who cares if she gives out rares or not, it's a virtual game/chatroom.

Concentric
24-07-2004, 12:20 AM
i think if she is going to giveaway at all it should be on a larger scale, and not just limited to the 25 people who can squeeze into a private room

Evolution
24-07-2004, 01:37 AM
This thread is pointless, she did a giveaway with the presents and there were rares in them. HC Sofas and Tubmasters were given away and the rest all had 3 credit furni.

Judging someone because they do not give out rares is sad, you should like her for what she has done and for the person she is, not for a few rares.

Moose
24-07-2004, 04:51 AM
she gives away 1 credits she should b given rares to give to us

god! selfish habbo :eusa_naug , at least she does givaways! did u ever had a giveaway? no i guess seeing how greedy u r, and would u give rares? no i guess seeing how ur greedy :eusa_naug , personaly i dont like jibbi, i never met her but heck i dont like her, and at least she does givaways and its not her fault if u cant go into her givaways.

@K
24-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Someone please close this thread.

hotslime
24-07-2004, 06:27 PM
she douse a givaway witch not even quarter of the hotel get into and she gives away 1 credits she should b given rares to give to us then shes trying to win us back with givaways :@ god jibbi just do get it i have never been to 1 of her givaways if you wana COMPLAIN ABOUT JIBBI WITE IT NOW

Omg.. just be greatfull you got something from her.. You could have perticipated in the g-week i won somthing.. People these days :eusa_hand

FRISC0
24-07-2004, 11:54 PM
god! selfish habbo :eusa_naug , at least she does givaways! did u ever had a giveaway? no i guess seeing how greedy u r, and would u give rares? no i guess seeing how ur greedy :eusa_naug , personaly i dont like jibbi, i never met her but heck i dont like her, and at least she does givaways and its not her fault if u cant go into her givaways.
mabey i didnt do a givaway coz i havent much furni idiot and how can i be great full if i didnt get any thing shut up you lot omg is all you say every 1 else moans on otther threads but when i do 1 you lot moan at me its bobba the whole point in bobba is to moan if you dont want to moan then shut it

:Illusion
25-07-2004, 12:34 AM
mabey i didnt do a givaway coz i havent much furni

And Jibbi has enough accounts packed with furni to give to everyone on Habbo? Doubt it.

No ones complainin because you're moanin, it's just the fact that your moanin about somethin people hear every day, an because you 'hate' someone an you have a shallow reason for it..."i didnt get free stuff off her!".

Moose
25-07-2004, 06:58 AM
mabey i didnt do a givaway coz i havent much furni idiot and how can i be great full if i didnt get any thing shut up you lot omg is all you say every 1 else moans on otther threads but when i do 1 you lot moan at me its bobba the whole point in bobba is to moan if you dont want to moan then shut it

dont be calling me or any other people idiots :eusa_naug , im just saying why get so workover sumthing that u dont neeD? its just a game, so what?
and i do not get what u r saying... :eusa_thin

Arcanum
25-07-2004, 09:25 AM
I think you're really out of line to say that. She is a regular habbo, she just has a job to do!

-Arcanum

name14
25-07-2004, 12:41 PM
And Jibbi has enough accounts packed with furni to give to everyone on Habbo? Doubt it.

No ones complainin because you're moanin, it's just the fact that your moanin about somethin people hear every day, an because you 'hate' someone an you have a shallow reason for it..."i didnt get free stuff off her!".
no one has acctually said that jibbi has staks of furni on different accounts, if you go and see her room(s) you will see that she is pretty well off. Also she is the hotel manager so she can get any amount of furni she wants

25-07-2004, 12:50 PM
no on ehas acctually said that jibbi has staks of furni on different accounts, if you go and see her room(s) you will see that she is pretty well off. Also she is the hotel manager so she can get any amount of furni she wants
I know they haven't, but thats what she'd need if she was gonna make sure everyone got something at her giveaways. An whats in her rooms doesn't matter, thats her stuff what she payed for, why should she give it out to people who don't even appreciate what she does? None of it's real, so why go around hatin someone you don't know because they won't give you something that has no real use to you.

FRISC0
25-07-2004, 01:20 PM
well every ones hateing me again so i might just leave this forum and join another :( again

Relationships
25-07-2004, 01:42 PM
I agree with Sora, I am sure Jibbi does a hell of a lot more than u for the hotel she has to do everything.. She did a really nice giveaway and did dish out millions of furni.. be grateful"!

Tantrums
25-07-2004, 02:29 PM
im with bowling-4-soup. i think her reply sounded logical. its true, i wish everyone would get over furni. i sure am, its what really destroys habbo. as for Jibbis giveaways, i think theyre exciting. even though they are 1 cred items. i cant believe FRISC0 Saying oh cmon give out rares. Why dont you give out some Rare FRISC0? Exactly! you wouldnt. and besides, if Jibbi gave out tons of Rares, All values and trade rooms would go into a blitz, with values being spun out of proportion. :)

TopBuz
25-07-2004, 05:31 PM
remember... all the thrones in the hotel were given away, as were holoboys and samovars, but that said....
if you are gonna be angry at anyone, it should be sulake, not jibby.
'focus danielson'
'wax on wax off'
can i see a revolution on its way? ;)

TopBuz
25-07-2004, 05:43 PM
i agree with tantrums tho on 1 thing,
furni?
its just pixels.
habbo should be about friends.
not furni.
my mum told me, having money[furni] only impresses people you dont know.
your real friends dont care if you are rich or not.
and thats true in R/L as well.

shouts out to all my mateys, you know who you are you rascals!
happy habboing!

Warning You Have Broken The Rules Please Do Not Double Post Simply Edit Your Last Post : Edited By Happypunk101

white-panther.
25-07-2004, 05:50 PM
i think it's sad slagging her off behind her bk i think jibbi is doing a good job if u think she is so bad ask your self could you do a better job?? i know i coudent and quite frankly atleast she giving us furni any way !!! :D

Arcanum
01-08-2004, 01:49 PM
she douse a givaway witch not even quarter of the hotel get into and she gives away 1 credits she should b given rares to give to us then shes trying to win us back with givaways :@ god jibbi just do get it i have never been to 1 of her givaways if you wana COMPLAIN ABOUT JIBBI WITE IT NOW

I would be grateful to receive anything! :p

-Arcanum

name14
01-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Ok, so basically what your saying is you hate jibbi because

1) Her giveaway room was full - Hardly her fault?

2) She doesnt give out rares - Ok, habbo isnt all about furni , grow up!

lol why do you say grow up to "She doesnt give out rares"

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:53 AM
You know I really hope Jibbi isn't reading these posts.. how would you like it if you saw a greedy little habbo complaining about how you didn't give out what he wanted? That's low man.. :eusa_naug

Moose
03-08-2004, 05:44 AM
shes done nothing except bring us lag thru her pets and were ment to like her??

LOL, jibbi did not bring pets, its like saying about Ione "SHes worthless for bringing plasto" Jibbi did not bring pets Sulake did, Jibbi is the manager not the owner she dosnt make the furni sulake does.

lol why do you say grow up to "She doesnt give out rares"

and name, shes adding a comment to what ur saying, shes telling YOU to grow up not the furni --;...

Wild-Play
03-08-2004, 06:23 AM
arr i wish she could actually give away good stuff also...there needs to be a professional giveaway not some guest room one with only 25 people!!!!

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:11 PM
I hate it when that happens, then when you're in you see that half the stupid room is empty or full with HC's pretending to be poor when they're not, they could of bought aload of norms with the credits or £2:50p other than waste it on a boring badge sheesh.

dj-ice-age
03-08-2004, 03:57 PM
SAME JIBBI DOESNT HAVE 2 GIVE AWAY EVRYTHING SHE NOT A JUKE BOX GOD

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 11:40 PM
I prefer Ione than Jibbi, I dont know Ione as I am newish to Habbo, but what I've read and heard people taling about, she was much better than lazy Jibbi, her job is not that hard, she has hundreds of Mods, Hobbas etc so she is not that unpreasure with work, I've noticed that the newsie comes out on Tuesday, it's suppose to come out Monday, lazy humanoid of Britain.

Sketti
07-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Contrary to what people think, Habbo staff have to pay for furni that they buy for giveaways etc. and she dished out quite a lot.
jibbi and all the staff hu wernt at 1 point hobbas DO get free furni and creds, i emailed customer services and after the auto reply it sed yes we do, so it wudnt cost em a penny

Jane
07-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Hobbas and staff do most certainly NOT get free credits - yew are obviously making that up - So petty :l

-Soro-
07-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Hobbas and staff do most certainly NOT get free credits - yew are obviously making that up - So petty :l

:eusa_doh: Absolutely true, no hobbas are paid by either money, creds or furni. Hotel Moderators maintain their job as volunteers... :eusa_whis

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Habbo is sad, I e-mailed the magazine newsie thingy asking how do I get it in the newsie and they sent a message back from Jibbi sayong she was going to put a question in the newsie, you dont get replies, you get automatic replies which are sad and pointlessly annoying.

Jane
08-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Yew actually think that jibbi and other imprtant people from habbo have the time to answer EVERY ONE of the thousands of e-mails they get. A normal person doesnt have time for that let alone the manager of habbo.

Brother Ryan
08-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Well duh everyone knows that, it's their cheap e-mail that thinks anything is an article for the newsie, and they should not use Jibbi's name, I sent an angry e-mail saying, I dont want your kind answering my e-mails, now it is going to be put in the newsie :(

MangoJ
14-08-2004, 09:21 PM
AK, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but when you asked to close this thread, that was not very fair, w just because he is protesting his opinion, (Which he has a rite to, as long as it abiding the forum rules) And you say to close the thread, now that is taking your opinion too far in this situation, ban me if you want to, but I am stating my opinion like we all should, just don't take it to a level where everyone has to agree with you...

Jacko2kn3
14-08-2004, 09:25 PM
AK, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but when you asked to close this thread, that was not very fair, w just because he is protesting his opinion, (Which he has a rite to, as long as it abiding the forum rules) And you say to close the thread, now that is taking your opinion too far in this situation, ban me if you want to, but I am stating my opinion like we all should, just don't take it to a level where everyone has to agree with you...
thats fair enough, but there are too many Jibbi haters threads, best everyone talking on one big one, than many little ones about the same thing!

Mentor
14-08-2004, 10:47 PM
as a point, if jibbbi were doing a good job there most likly woulnt be so many topics about people hateing her, aslo non of the other high ranking habbo staff get any where near this many comaplints, if jibbi every actly answed a sugegstion sent in or any other propbkes the chances are people wount seem to hate her so much

14-08-2004, 11:00 PM
as a point, if jibbbi were doing a good job there most likly woulnt be so many topics about people hateing her, aslo non of the other high ranking habbo staff get any where near this many comaplints, if jibbi every actly answed a sugegstion sent in or any other propbkes the chances are people wount seem to hate her so much

But you'll find that most people are only complaining about her because she doesn't give out rares on HER birthday, and she doesn't accept f/r. The hotel isn't fallin to pieces, it gets more popular by the day so it looks like she's doin a pretty good job to me. It's just the ones who are so furni hungry that they can't see past not gettin a few pixels from her, that have the problem.

Mentor
15-08-2004, 02:50 PM
true, one thing thogh that soes annoy me is when on teh habbo main site, there is advertisement of a give away from her everyone shows up, and she doesnt, but then rather than saying she missed it the actal date it was sceduled for was changed to teh previos day resiulting in it never happening, and that dated did change, i had the old page in my cache

Neptune
16-08-2004, 05:42 AM
jibbi prolly doesnt have to pay for credits! shes the hotel manager. and plus i personally think shes givin out cheap stuff for money. making u look at the 1 cred furni makes u feel poor so maybe she thought u would buy credits :rolleyes: even though i kinda think u shud be greatful for what u get....

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Ok that took me like 30 mins to read...i went over everything lol and ive been on habbo since Ione blah blah ect..and most people who havnt been aslong as some other people think ione is better cuz of her throne give away...jibbi is running the hotel fine id ont see the problem people r mad cuz there not getting free furni and arguing about jibbi getting free credz and stuff the fact is all hobbas should get free credz they do so much work...jibbi isnt great but a fair hotel manager...if jibbi gave out thrones now i would hate her...she would make the whole trade system crash just cuz some people dont have rares and want them for free...desnt mean the hotel has to cater to every one of there needs...the hotel can run it the way they want, some people dont like it some people do...the hotel shouldn't be doing stuff for us we should be doing stuff for them..

Neptune
16-08-2004, 08:16 AM
i wud rather have a messy hotel with thrones than a nice hotel without thrones :p

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Ack wuts the point of naming thrones rares if everyone gonna get them if everyoen got 20 thrones in habbo trones would be worthless...ack ive been fighting with u at liek every post neptune u seem to be anti-me lol anyways im off to bed goodnigth everyone

Neptune
16-08-2004, 06:25 PM
so what if thrones go down? adleast u get a rare. and plus most rares arent worth alot so maybe the throne will join the club

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Thats so stupid if thrones joined the club so m any people will have worthless thrones ect..crashing the trad market just cuz uw ant free thrones doesnt meen u r gonna get them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!