PDA

View Full Version : If you're good at webdesign read-I'm paying quite a bit

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey,

Basically a layout has been lost, but we managed to get a screenie of it on the server before it was lost

We have the actual graphic of part of the first layout without the graphics on etc

So basically i'm needing someone to look at the screenie and then try and make the layout that I have now to make it look almost the same as the last one

I hope it is possible, and it all comes in a zip with a full instruction file-I will pay quite a few HC's depending on how alike the final one looks compared to the old one

You also need to be good with coding/shoutcast as I will give you access to the server I would like it on, so that you can look as you go-

Thanks,

Sam

nelly
29-06-2006, 03:36 PM
:( Sorry to hear that mate i hate it when that happens hope you make it back =[
Hey,

Basically a layout has been lost, but we managed to get a screenie of it on the server before it was lost

We have the actual graphic of part of the first layout without the graphics on etc

So basically i'm needing someone to look at the screenie and then try and make the layout that I have now to make it look almost the same as the last one

I hope it is possible, and it all comes in a zip with a full instruction file-I will pay quite a few HC's depending on how alike the final one looks compared to the old one

You also need to be good with coding/shoutcast as I will give you access to the server I would like it on, so that you can look as you go-

Thanks,

Sam

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 03:40 PM
:( Sorry to hear that mate i hate it when that happens hope you make it back =[

Thanks;)

Jamie.
29-06-2006, 03:51 PM
i suppose i cud give it ago :)

Oliver46
29-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I can code HTML layouts, if you have not already found a Web-Designer.

Call
29-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Same as above, where is this *screenie* of the site ?

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Same as above, where is this *screenie* of the site ?

It comes in the zip if you're prepared to do it

Jamie.
29-06-2006, 04:21 PM
It comes in the zip if you're prepared to do it
send me the zip ill give it ago :)

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Anyone able to give it a go please? It's not that much ofa hard task if you're good at editing images,copy and pasting images, etc

Sam

JoeComins
29-06-2006, 04:53 PM
If you have the images etc, PM me your email address

I will do it.

How much are you paying in return?

I can do the desing, but I am relectant to code

Hitman
29-06-2006, 04:57 PM
I wouldn't mind coding if Joe would like to design :)

Mentor
29-06-2006, 05:37 PM
They already have a design... and images? all there asking for is the codeing?

JoeComins
29-06-2006, 05:40 PM

Er?

:Blob
29-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Ill have ago

Jamie.
29-06-2006, 06:23 PM
im confused as u have layout etc :S

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Right basically, we have the screenie of the OLD full layout, but now only the first part of the basic one minus all the good stuff of the OLD layout

What we're needing is an almost identical layout as the one on the screenie that got lost-

Many Thanks

JoeComins
29-06-2006, 07:56 PM
PM me the screenie, and ill see what I can do for you

RLY-CRAIG?
29-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Sent zip to a couple of people, if anyone else thinks they could have a look feel free to say

Sam

Evasion
30-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I will do it free (I don't want the job though) because I need the work.
PM me or send it to me at [email protected].

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!