PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLS GIRL PROBLEM!!

RareIce
29-06-2006, 10:38 PM
If you fancied a girl, but she doesnt show signs that she likes you, and you thought you had no chance to be with her, and you was scared to ask her out or even tell her how you feel, and she could be intrested in other people who your friends with.

What would you do?

im in this situation

i dno wht to do.

Ostinato
29-06-2006, 10:42 PM
If you fancied a girl, but she doesnt show signs that she likes you, and you thought you had no chance to be with her, and you was scared to ask her out or even tell her how you feel, and she could be intrested in other people who your friends with.

What would you do?

im in this situation

i dno wht to do.

Hmmm. Well if you have an incline that she doesn't like you, but perhaps like someone else... then what's the point?

At the end of the day there's only one way you'll find out though. You should speak to her on messenger or text her or something and ask her if she likes anyone, and perhaps even a be a bit flirty with her and see if she responds. If it's clear she doesn't like you, I say don't waste anymore time and find someone who appreciates you as much as you do them, but if you think she does then I say get to know her even better and go for it!

RareIce
29-06-2006, 10:44 PM
ive been with her twice before like she comes and puts her arm around me in class and such but im not sure.

Ostinato
29-06-2006, 10:46 PM
ive been with her twice before like she comes and puts her arm around me in class and such but im not sure.

Well this is a 'sign' I guess, but she might just be doing it as a friend.

You really need to establish whether shes wanting to be close to you in a relationship or friendship way! Get talking to her more and see, like I said before, be flirty with her and see if she responds in return.

Zoh
29-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Well, theres a saying that without risks youll never find your true love.

But i tend to ignore that.

Just take your time, talk to her and get closer to her that way. And dont rush into things and be too random. if she puts her arm you theres a possiblity that she likes you but she could just be friendly.

Take your time go with the flow, and see what happens

RareIce
29-06-2006, 10:57 PM
thanks for the advice xx

Ostinato
29-06-2006, 11:05 PM
thanks for the advice xx

Don't worry, it's all part of the package! xD hehe ;p

RareIce
29-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Eh this ostinato is a right jerry springer!

foxyfox00
30-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Hmmm The Only Way Is To Ask. You Can Never Tell What The Other Person Thinks About You. Remember
"It is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all."

Rizla
30-06-2006, 03:45 PM
But he hasn't "loved and lost", that's the problem ;)

In his case it's "Better to hear 'eee no' than never have loved at all" ;)

Axel
30-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Is it alicia? :p

omgabear
30-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Well its not if she likes you, its if you like her. If you like her a hell lot then asking her out should be no challenge.

Tomato...

Axel
30-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Want me to speak to her liam? I have every girl out of your set on msn :P

Rizla
30-06-2006, 07:40 PM
^ Laydeez man!

RareIce
30-06-2006, 10:39 PM
jack it isnt lol

Ostinato
30-06-2006, 10:49 PM
[FONT="Courier New"]
But he hasn't "loved and lost", that's the problem ;)

In his case it's "Better to hear 'eee no' than never have loved at all" ;)

Sorry, didn't mean for this post.

RareIce
30-06-2006, 10:51 PM
i thank you fot your advice, i appreciate it. CHEERS

Axel
30-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Who is it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!