PDA

View Full Version : wow gj jagex

ssricky
30-06-2006, 02:35 AM
i thought their "bug fixes" were suppose to make less bugs not create more annoying ones gj jagex :eusa_clap

http://img327.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowantoherglitcch6oo.png

first my dwarf gloves now this :$

omgabear
30-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Remember, about 50% of the time its not runescape, its your computer. Plus anywho Jagex are going through a ton of useful and fun updates, I dont mind a few bugs :)

:Jamie
30-06-2006, 07:36 AM
If it was a bug then it would be for everyone? or not :S

Anyway you seem to post a few of these so ye id reckon its your end thats causing the problems..now stop posting these lame things coz i dont think we really care. Not as if it should really bother you anyway..

IGlooscap
30-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Do you just spend time looking for these things? You must post one a day...

:P

30-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Do you just spend time looking for these things? You must post one a day...

:P

Its probably just him looking for someoen to blame (jagex)

IGlooscap
30-06-2006, 08:21 AM
No i just mean, i havent noticed any until theyv been posted..

dale939
30-06-2006, 09:12 AM
hey ppl how u get them stat bars showing all ur stuff plz nd ill show u mine

Dan
30-06-2006, 09:20 AM
hey ppl how u get them stat bars showing all ur stuff plz nd ill show u mine
on one of the following sites..

www.runeweb.net
www.rsbandb.com

ssricky
30-06-2006, 01:37 PM
wow i notice one thing while im playing pest control and the flaming starts honestly im pointing sumtin out so if u dont got nothing constructive to say sthu or even easier dont clik the thread and its not just me gettign it alot of people on my list get it to so dont comment unless u know what your talking about

Mattx
30-06-2006, 02:13 PM
why flame someone for finding a bug?

mnbvjifhgtge
30-06-2006, 03:46 PM
if uve found a bug tell jagex you fool not some people on a forum that jagex will never look at

ssricky
30-06-2006, 05:23 PM
if uve found a bug tell jagex you fool not some people on a forum that jagex will never look at
sthu its called making a statement jagex was suppose to fix these and im showing an example of how they made it worse :rolleyes:

30-06-2006, 05:27 PM
sthu its called making a statement jagex was suppose to fix these and im showing an example of how they made it worse :rolleyes:

Stop coming out with crap you got no proof of that, im guessing jagex get more then a few bug reports there will always be bugs no matter what your crap computers prob the one causing you to get these glitches.

ssricky
30-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Stop coming out with crap you got no proof of that, im guessing jagex get more then a few bug reports there will always be bugs no matter what your crap computers prob the one causing you to get these glitches.
wow another person that can read wow that at least 20 people on my list had the same problem so dont make comments without all the information :$

---MAD---
30-06-2006, 06:05 PM
report it on the runescape report section. Simple.

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:08 PM
report it on the runescape report section. Simple.
i did its called making a statement on the problems taht keep arising even after their updates to fix these problems.

Stress Free
30-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Nobody cares about these stupid glitches so dont post them exspecialy when there as lame as this one

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Nobody cares about these stupid glitches so dont post them exspecialy when there as lame as this one
hmm think about it. wud u rather have me post it once or a bunch of no namers post it like 5 times when it happens to them :rolleyes: and wow taht i can inform the public of glitchs they may expierence if u dont like the thread or dont care y post on it or even look at it :rolleyes:

Stress Free
30-06-2006, 06:21 PM
well everyone has got into the habbit of posted glitches now and it`s getting rather anoying because what are we going to about it ?
Any chance i can get 1m please lol

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:23 PM
well everyone has got into the habbit of posted glitches now and it`s getting rather anoying because what are we going to about it ?
Any chance i can get 1m please lol
wow u say u dont care yet u still post u make sense dont u :rolleyes:

Eye!
30-06-2006, 06:24 PM

exactly the update said they fixed like all the bugs but there is more then ever

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:24 PM
exactly the update said they fixed like all the bugs but there is more then ever
wow finally sumone that understands the point of the thread :eusa_clap

iGroves
30-06-2006, 06:26 PM
The only thing that I can say to that bug, is does it really spoil the game?

If not, its not worth making a thread over >.> ,

"LIKE OMGZ, THE BAR ON THE SPECIAL ATTACK GOES OVERZ, LIKE OMGZ!!!!!!"

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:27 PM
The only thing that I can say to that bug, is does it really spoil the game?

If not, its not worth making a thread over >.> ,

"LIKE OMGZ, THE BAR ON THE SPECIAL ATTACK GOES OVERZ, LIKE OMGZ!!!!!!"
my special bar wasnt recharging and i couldnt do ne special attks ....

30-06-2006, 06:27 PM
wow another person that can read wow that at least 20 people on my list had the same problem so dont make comments without all the information :$

Typical comeback got anything new?

Oh btw i think you need to read this..

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

Where does it say thats its fixed all the bugs? its focused on fixing some bugs on the new features. So maybe your the one that needs to read you fool.

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Typical comeback got anything new?

Oh btw i think you need to read this..

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

Where does it say thats its fixed all the bugs? its focused on fixing some bugs on the new features. So maybe your the one that needs to read you fool. once again u fail to see the point of the thread this problem wasnt occuring before the fix :rolleyes: this thread is about bugs taht appeared due to the fix -.-

Stress Free
30-06-2006, 06:33 PM
wow u say u dont care yet u still post u make sense dont u :rolleyes:Hmm you rob me of alli have on runescape and then think it`s perfectly ok that makes perfect sense aswel dont it :rolleyes:

30-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Theres always been bugs you idiot and you have nothing to proof that the bugfixes have caused these things to happen for you considering it just happens for you it might be your net /comp.

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Theres always been bugs you idiot and you have nothing to proof that the bugfixes have caused these things to happen for you considering it just happens for you it might be your net /comp.
hmm no proof hmm this bug hasnt happened to me for the 1 year i been playing and now that they do a bug fix it starts happening regularly i think thats proof it was the bugfix :$

Stress Free
30-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Theres always been bugs you idiot and you have nothing to proof that the bugfixes have caused these things to happen for you considering it just happens for you it might be your net /comp.You might aswel give up now as in ricky`s warped reality he`s always right 100% of the time

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:37 PM
You might aswel give up now as in ricky`s warped reality he`s always right 100% of the time
just because u know ur wrong and taht i can proove it :rolleyes:

30-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Ye remember the time he said he was going to do fight cave at 57 combat yes no one is more right then you ssricky your ******

He isnt wrong we just know your wrong you just wanan come out of your little world and realise it m8.

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not use abusive language

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Ye remember the time he said he was going to do fight cave at 57 combat yes no one is more right then you ssricky your ******

He isnt wrong we just know your wrong you just wanan come out of your little world and realise it m8.
funny that i have proof to back it up yet u still try to argue against it :$

30-06-2006, 06:40 PM

Wheres proof?

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Wheres proof?
hmm images and facts what do u got nothing just an arugement contradicting everything i write -.-

Jon™
30-06-2006, 06:45 PM

Pixel hugging n33b, how dare you go on about glitches.

30-06-2006, 06:52 PM
ha thats not proof thats just you talking alot of crap and the picture proofs nothing. Maybe I think its about time your mother pulled your head out from your ****

http://www.zybez.net/screenshots.php?type=2

Bugs happen always been around.

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not use abusive language

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:55 PM
ha thats not proof thats just you talking alot of crap and the picture proofs nothing. Maybe I think its about time your mother pulled your head out from your ar.se.

http://www.zybez.net/screenshots.php?type=2

Bugs happen always been around.
wow taht the glitches are total different and now that ur losing u must swear and harras me in the thread and through pm wow ur a big man arent u :rolleyes:

30-06-2006, 06:58 PM
haha please dont talk alot of crap just because i swore you come out with typical stuff please you need to come out with something new. And what am i losing exactly?

ssricky
30-06-2006, 06:59 PM
haha please dont talk alot of crap just because i swore you come out with typical stuff please you need to come out with something new. And what am i losing exactly?
ur dignity by look like a utter moron :rolleyes:

Stress Free
30-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Pixel hugging n33b, how dare you go on about glitches.He goes heroes guild make some animated rune armour and makes love to it on a daily basis.

30-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Dignity pmsl at least I have people on this forum that actually like me you MORON

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!