PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Throne Scam

=Jen=
30-06-2006, 03:14 AM
I don't know if this is a new scam, but someone sells a "throne" for real cheap, but puts in a red plasto chair... My friend got scammed that way. -_-

GoldenMerc
30-06-2006, 06:15 AM
I don't know if this is a new scam, but someone sells a "throne" for real cheap, but puts in a red plasto chair... My friend got scammed that way. -_-

your freind must be very sstupid if he did that ive seen it tried on me and its like stupid.
i doubt he did get scammed but thanks for telling everyone ;)

Rockstar
30-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Lol it happens to many people not just you'r mate like for hc people do green plasto people have attempted many times to me but failed allways???

Humoured
30-06-2006, 11:03 PM
When I was a noob, I got 2 thrones from a Christmas comp Supergill done and won 2 Thrones out of it. I sold the Thrones on for hc's = to about 18each Throne, That was the price back then and this guy said he selling throne 14 hc's so I put in that worth and he put in throne ticked and cancelled and said too slow... Then we did it again and thought nothing of it and he put in a red plasto and I ticked because I thought people wern't that evil and sad.

jojoandme
01-07-2006, 04:54 AM
Same thing happened here just differnt rares and differnt switch.
How sad do people get it is a game it's not that hard to work for something but there still to lazy to do so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!