PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom [Fear Of The Dark Album]

Bravo.12
30-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Woohoo! My Dad doing my bedroom up, On the wall it's going to have the fear of the dark album on it, With Iron Maiden Writing at side.

And im gonna have the trooper [eddie] on the oppisite wall.

Charlie
30-06-2006, 11:22 AM
OMG THAT IS SO COOL :rolleyes:

Biseinen
30-06-2006, 11:33 AM
OMG THAT IS SO COOL :rolleyes:

It's better than cool, it's awesome.

sarey
30-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Its better than awesome, its excellantay!

Cyvox
30-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Great choice in album id say
Has anyone got the non live version of Fear of the Dark :S Its rather hard to get hold of
(The song not album)

Biseinen
30-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Its better than awesome, its excellantay!

It's better than excellantay, it's UBERAWESOMESUPERDUPER!

Great new forum game, lmao.

Craig
30-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Ooh nice,not a big fan of Iron Maiden but my friend is a huge Maiden fan.

sarey
30-06-2006, 01:42 PM
It's better than excellantay, it's UBERAWESOMESUPERDUPER!

Great new forum game, lmao.

Its better than uberawesomesuperduper!
Its uberdumdidalydoodalyfabulousegreat! :D Ha.

Edit by Craig[Forum Moderator]: A few times was enough,please don't continue to pointlessly post, thanks!:)

Billay
30-06-2006, 01:51 PM
uhmm rad.

sarey
30-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Its better than uberawesomesuperduper!
Its uberdumdidalydoodalyfabulousegreat! :D Ha.

Edit by Craig[Forum Moderator]: A few times was enough,please don't continue to pointlessly post, thanks!:)

So--rrrrry! Was just winning a lil comp. But anyway, thats really cool cause in my bedroom all i got is paint on my wall lol. So yeah, a bit ov fashion. :)

FlyingJesus
30-06-2006, 02:17 PM
When my sister finally moves out (leave, woman!) I'm getting her room and I'm going to make her absolutely hate me by painting it up all Balzac/Misfits style, band bedrooms FTW ^_^ Having a big Eddie on the wall sounds good, hope it all goes to plan :P

Craig
30-06-2006, 02:19 PM
When my sister finally moves out (leave, woman!) I'm getting her room and I'm going to make her absolutely hate me by painting it up all Balzac/Misfits style, band bedrooms FTW ^_^ Having a big Eddie on the wall sounds good, hope it all goes to plan :P

Get a huge Danzig posted on your wall:P

That's a great idea having a band room,well done thread starter:P I wouldn't mind having a 'shrine' on all my walls to bands;)

FlyingJesus
30-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Haha proper big candles and altars with statuettes of band members, complete with big cushions to kneel on as you give praise to them :D That would be proper funny.

sarey
30-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Lmao! Considering my sister leaves soon, im having her HUGE room, and re painting her wall, cause its pink, all pink, and i hate TOO much pink. ;P Might put eddie up on the wall too. I cant exactly make my sister hate me anyway, cause she does :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!