PDA

View Full Version : auto clicker for high alching

xenex
30-06-2006, 03:41 PM
ive heard of such a thing but actually never had one , just wondering is there one and if so could someone reply to this and could they send to me :P please

mnbvjifhgtge
30-06-2006, 03:43 PM
could you go and hang youself if i did send you one? itll make me ever so happy oh and tell me when ur using it so i can report you over and over and over and over again till jagex gets annoyed with me and bans you to stop my flow of reports?

omgabear
30-06-2006, 03:43 PM
google, mymouse

but you'll get banned

xenex
30-06-2006, 03:45 PM
could you go and hang youself if i did send you one? itll make me ever so happy oh and tell me when ur using it so i can report you over and over and over and over again till jagex gets annoyed with me and bans you to stop my flow of reports?

would you like to shut the hell up? i know alot of people who use them on this forum so please stop flaming this thread and go jump into a moving bus

Redmoon Evil
30-06-2006, 04:53 PM
would you like to shut the hell up? i know alot of people who use them on this forum so please stop flaming this thread and go jump into a moving bus

Your the one in the wrong mate... maybe the guy was a bit harsh though, eventually you'll get banned if you use one.

Jon™
30-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I think you mean clicking using the number pad, which is allowed by Jagex noobs. :l

It's in the guide, which is stickied at the top.

Mattx
30-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I use them ( some times ) but there is a high risk u will get banned

Golden.Hawk
30-06-2006, 05:23 PM
ive heard of such a thing but actually never had one , just wondering is there one and if so could someone reply to this and could they send to me :P please

would not recommend using any auto clicks, miners, wc or anythink scripting on rs or even habbo hotel for that matter both sites are strict about scripting and you should of read the code of conduct which you agreed to, no scripting is worth getting banned and losing everythink u have worked for.

thanks

Redmoon Evil
30-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I think you mean clicking using the number pad, which is allowed by Jagex noobs. :l

It's in the guide, which is stickied at the top.

You still have to press 5 every four seconds. So would you pease apologize for calling us noobs?

xenex
30-06-2006, 05:29 PM
thats what i ment , the sticky not an auto clicker , sorry for harsh posts but people like that doo annoy me

Golden.Hawk
30-06-2006, 05:33 PM
u saying we all miss understood lol ur not on about scripts lol

micky.blue.eyes
30-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Thread closed. It's against the rules to use and ask for programs that are not alowed to be used by Jagex.

Ashley 12344
30-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Btw, if you mass reported YOUD get banned not him.

matt9875
01-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Thread closed. It's against the rules to use and ask for programs that are not alowed to be used by Jagex.
helps if u actully close it lol

Lost Prophets
01-07-2006, 08:30 AM
I seem to think that Habbo For Runescape is also against Jagex rule's. So for real reasons you'll have to close all the habbo for runescape/runescape for habbo.

micky.blue.eyes
01-07-2006, 08:33 AM
:s I'm sure I closed it. :s Oh well, I'll close it again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!