PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Another stupid e-mail scam...

DCeption
30-06-2006, 06:27 PM
From : Chris Witness <sulake-lost_witness********.com>Sent : 30 June 2006 18:12:20To :
Subject : Player Supprt Ban

The Habbo Hotel Support Team has received a report from a habbo in which you have violated the Habbo Hotel rules. It has been reported that you have used violent language,and given out your email address which may be abusive to other members, or is against the rules. Habbo Hotel is a virtual hotel web-site designed for 11 to 20 year olds in the UK, Strong language is not acceptable. All Habbos must follow the Habbo Way.
It was also brought to are attention that you have been reported at least Eight Times within the year. Dew to this fact we will need to preform a backcheck on your account. To do this we will access your account and review the scripting.This check is needed to determine whether the report is false or something in which we must freeze your account for.We will preform a back check through your data files and watch through wot happened. Remember habbo staff watch your every move. If you decide not to give us your details your account will instantly be frozen.
Please remember that if you fill your details in correctly and return this mail, it is likely that it is just a false alarm, as we have many reports like this.

Please fill the details in below For any accounts you own:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Habbo Name:

Password:

Date of Birth: (dd.mm.yyyy)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Reason for Abusive or Violent Language if any:

Thank you for co-operating with us.
Lost_witness - Player Support Team Manager & Hotel Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sulake will give you 24 hours to reply. If nothing is replied Sulake will permantly ban you from Habbo Hotel UK

paradox
30-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Chris Witness wth and they can't spell either. lmao.

DCeption
30-06-2006, 06:40 PM
I no lmao, and i have a good feeling who sent it to me :D hes a complete idiot [;

Ruws
30-06-2006, 07:29 PM
LOL........

Neopoint_seller
02-07-2006, 09:12 AM
'wot' & 'dew'

If there gonna try make it look offical, at least use correct spelling.

I SUGGEST A POCKET DICTIONARY.

Homesrfan
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
That is so pathetic. -.-

-Wolverine
03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Dew to this fact we will need to preform a backcheck on your account.

We will preform a back check through your data files and watch through wot happened.
Rofl!! Haha, what a pathetic e-mail, and is Witness a real last name? :s

Jazman@UK
04-07-2006, 08:04 AM
omg i hate scammers.

But heres a tip for Habboing newbies:

or 2!

Your password isn't butter so don't spread it!

And.....

If you find e-mails asking for your password, just delete it!

вєску
04-07-2006, 08:20 AM
lmao* is last name isnt witness >_>

Deiondre
07-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Chirs Witness

and pls don't freeze my account! Or check through the data files

or umm "review the scripting."

Norco
08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
It was also brought to are attention that you have been reported at least Eight Times within the year. Dew to this fact we will need to preform a backcheck on your account.We will preform a back check through your data files and watch through wot happened. Remember habbo staff watch your every move.

Ok, the reason i underlined, bolded, and italicised the habbo, is because it says on the home page when you're sending in articles that they will most likely be discarded if you dont upper case Habbo. Now, apparently habbo staff also like to capitalise random words in the middle of their sentences now?... "Eight Times " Not to mention, if I was this kid's teacher, I'd be seeing him in my English class next year.

Halting
08-07-2006, 05:58 PM
lmao. His name isn't even Chris Witness, it's Chris Burton. What idiots.

"Sulake will give you 24 hours to reply. If nothing is replied Sulake will permantly ban you from Habbo Hotel UK" lmao.

Ashhizzle
08-07-2006, 06:10 PM
What a froob.

Antony
10-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Pmsl, Chris Witness - Oh! Thats a good one :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!