PDA

View Full Version : My life

Humoured
01-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Im 13 now and I think I got bad problems... I dont care if any of you laugh its just i find it annoying now.

My bro threatened me with his warts about 1-2 years ago and then I got them and since I was 12 I got man***** and I find people dont like me as much and I am not fat im just big built and im scared of going swimming with my mates ect...

And I think I might start going to gym with my mate cos no one really fancies me and I feel left out =[

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please dont avoid the filter.

foxyfox00
01-07-2006, 04:43 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Trust me at school there are people who arent 100% in the looks department that have 3 people likeing them. Your only 13 its just a stage and you will probarbly grow taller soon. Just do some light exercise to help tone up.
Good Luck

omgabear
01-07-2006, 05:23 AM
Worried about warts, ive never had them but isnt there some stuff to burn em off?

Anyway, if you want change your image as much as you want. Just NEVER change yourself.

Rizla
01-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I had a wart on my thumb a while back... Anyway, yes, go the gym, if you start now and go reguarly you'll look good in a year or two. It's suprising how quick your body actually builds up if you're consistent in exercise.

Humoured
01-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Lol me get taller soon? Im like one of tallest in my year... So it is already at my advantage cos I dont look fat :P

foxyfox00
01-07-2006, 08:37 AM
There You Go Then . . . Just do some cross trainind or weights if you wanna tone up. Everyone likes a little bit of beef x!x ;)

Catzsy
01-07-2006, 08:49 AM
I had a wart on my thumb a while back... Anyway, yes, go the gym, if you start now and go reguarly you'll look good in a year or two. It's suprising how quick your body actually builds up if you're consistent in exercise.

Agree with Ryan. As i understand it warts just go on their own after a while
or the doctor can get rid of them. :)

Lexm
01-07-2006, 08:56 AM
They will go away. I had a few on my hand, i was all worked up about it, But they went away. Its a virus that stays in your body, they will come back.

Humoured
01-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Grrr, my bro's have gone and I play in a football team too and im like one of the fastest in my school. I just dont get why i got these problems and it dont help with me getting asthma when i was a little boy from a life or death situation

Assid_Rane
01-07-2006, 11:28 AM
going the gym will actually be more of an advantage for you. the fat you have will turn into muscle and you will look better than if a skinny person went to the gym.

also, do you talk to a lot of people? maybe thats why not many people fancy you? coz you dont talk to many of them?

someone said its suprising how quickly you can tone up, yeah, this is true, i dont think it takes long at all!

anyway, hope things work out and good luck!

Ostinato
01-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Don't worry, honestly looks arn't everything. In school, if your perhaps a bit more confident and just get out there striking up conversations with people, or joining clubs etc. you will meet more friends. At school, the majority of people just follow the crowd and get friendly with one main person, and then they all end up making friends with each other... so you could try getting in with one of the 'popular kids' and maybe meet people through them?

Now about your looks. If your built but not fat, that's a good thing. It shows you have matured and grown up and it just makes you look much older, and most girls actually like that in boys!

Part of growing up, is getting spots/warts and just about everyone gets them. Since your brother had them, it's most likely hereditory within your family, but it's really not a big deal. Imeen your brothers grew out of it hasn't he, and I bet he looks fine now, so you'll just be the same! There are a huge range of spot removal creams and tips on the market these days, and you could easily get your hands on some of them without bother, but if your not that sort of person you could just try putting some toothpaste on them, which helps them go away faster. Failing that, you could make an appointment with your GP who can mdeically remove them for you by freezing etc. for free.

Don't worry though, it's just a part of growing up and honestly - looks arn't everything!

Humoured
01-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys... My warts have been frozen about 3 times now I got them done a few days ago some have gone but I got a few big one's. And I think I am quite popular at my school anyways =] but like just as a funny guy ect...

Ostinato
01-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks guys... My warts have been frozen about 3 times now I got them done a few days ago some have gone but I got a few big one's. And I think I am quite popular at my school anyways =] but like just as a funny guy ect...

I'm glad your happier with your life now. :]

Humoured
01-07-2006, 03:32 PM
On here I feel more comfortable cos it dont matter if you have any or not but im just consious of them at school or even if i go outside :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!