PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Scripted...

Stance
23-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Isn't it annoying how you log off, log on the other day and find your room scripted? When your room is a target of a scripter its just impossible to stop them untill they get bored of you...

Well, Im a prime target of HaK and DDK, and so I just:

1. Everytime they scripted me, I dont bother to call a Hobba, I just take them out myself.

2. I lock the room if its too serious and open it later.

3. My 'trusted' staff has rights and they moniter for any scripters.

After a while, this finally stopped.

:Illusion
23-07-2004, 02:15 PM
It's annoyin but i don't get why people can't just lock their rooms before they log off if it's not gettin used :s simple enough thing to do..

@K
23-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Simple, get habbo to delete all rights to your room or switch habbos.

Pixel
23-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Why Didnt You Just Get Hobba To Remove Al The Rights And Then Give Rights To People You Trust

AngelDude2
24-07-2004, 08:26 AM
yeh why didn't you? anyway i went to a script room the other day but i didn't know it was a script room and people were making mountain dew bottles! and they knew how to put furni in the wall! one of the people were friends with a Gold Hobba :@

wishkah
25-07-2004, 12:37 AM
yeh why didn't you? anyway i went to a script room the other day but i didn't know it was a script room and people were making mountain dew bottles! and they knew how to put furni in the wall! one of the people were friends with a Gold Hobba :@

ye, wots a gold hobba, is he betta than a normal one. u mean he actual comes if u call, as many no i dont like hobbas too mch (see other thread)
pardon rudness its 1 am)
are there hobba ranks then? :s

hotslime
26-07-2004, 09:45 PM
as jibbi warns you your not allowed to take out the furni you might still have furni in your walls you have to remove them using a program somthing :eusa_whis xD When it happens call a hobba.. as i do then when they dont come i get ****** xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!