PDA

View Full Version : FFS

frozen.
01-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Gawd, I hate my dad. He chooses what I do when to do it, I don't even get a say in it. Okay, well today I went to get a haircut, and I really didn't want to because I felt it wasn't needed, but he wants me to have short hair like him so he forced me to go -.- And then hes making me change into all these england shirts and making me go watch football with him, but I hate WATCHING games, its boring to me, i rather play a game. So yeah...

Kasabian
01-07-2006, 12:41 PM
wait, no don't.

Football owns.

and explain to him how you feel..

Error (Forum Moderator) - Don't avoid the forum filter!

Victimized
01-07-2006, 12:44 PM
You should be watching England, show some patrioticism (sp?)!

If you really don't want to, then explain and he should understand

Craig
01-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Are you in Manchester in the UK? If so you'll be the only one pretty much not supporting England!

frozen.
01-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Well I'm just visiting my grandparents who live here hence the "atm" after Manchester in my location. I was born in America, but my dad was born in England. So when it comes to the sports we like and how we act... ehhh. I'm too afraid to explain to him, but I don't know why.

Victimized
01-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh i understand why you don't like football now.
Can't you just tell him that you find it really hard to like football because it's not a very popular sport in USA and it bores you? You could make an agreement with him to watch just the first half and then let you do whatever you want to do after that.

-:Undertaker:-
01-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Maybe he wants you more 'Boyish' ?

Be yourself, Im not keen on footie either.

iluvben
01-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry but he doesn't have to watch football you lot , even if he is English or not ;s.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Flat out refusing to do something won't help, but neither will tagging along just because you're too scared to do otherwise. You have to pick yourself up and just tell him that you're really not into football.

JackHb
01-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Just refuse to do it :S It ain't that hard to say "no"

frozen.
01-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I went with my dad to watch the football, I explained to him how I felt. He seemed really crushed, but he understood. He said I could walk back to the house (its just a block away) so I did. Hopefully he isn't too sad, so I can be proud to say that I have my life back.

louder
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
lol, england are rubbish anyway. we lost.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!