PDA

View Full Version : Durial521 or whatever his name is

frozen.
01-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Why does everyone think he's one of the greatest players? He's not, he caused over 1b of damage to all these innocent players, and he caused most of the people to quit RuneScape because they lost their most valuable items. He did this all just for HIS fun. He shouldn't be unbanned, he should be kept banned for SERIOUSLY abusing a glitch.

So, anyone that still thinks he's a good player, go see a mental doctor :)

Lost Prophets
01-07-2006, 04:07 PM
He made history, no-body on runescape has ever produced anything like he did, and it was even better as it was on 6/6/6

Callum.
01-07-2006, 04:09 PM
You wouldn't do the same thing?

frozen.
01-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Okay, well that could go down in RuneScape history, but it's so dumb how people are proud of him for causing runescape to most likely lose 5000+ players

and CalDude, no, I'm sure I wouldn't. I would actually think about the consequences [sp?] before I did it

Callum.
01-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Okay, well that could go down in RuneScape history, but it's so dumb how people are proud of him for causing runescape to most likely lose 5000+ players

and CalDude, no, I'm sure I wouldn't. I would actually think about the consequences [sp?] before I did it

He was quitting anyway.

If i was leaving, and I had the chance to get a few phats, i would take the chance.

3lementGFX
01-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Why does everyone think he's one of the greatest players? He's not, he caused over 1b of damage to all these innocent players, and he caused most of the people to quit RuneScape because they lost their most valuable items. He did this all just for HIS fun. He shouldn't be unbanned, he should be kept banned for SERIOUSLY abusing a glitch.

So, anyone that still thinks he's a good player, go see a mental doctor :)

It was for plain fun, he said it himself he felt bad after he did it and he would return all the items if he could... I don't really think he cares if he gets banned. He found the glitch by accident anyway lol. I think some of his friends helped him too so why blame only him? His friends or w/e had the power to attack people too. You should see the video =0.

frozen.
01-07-2006, 04:31 PM
If i was leaving, and I had the chance to get a few phats, i would take the chance.
By basically cheating the runescape system. The people who lost their party hats, santa hats, or any rare items, they probably worked too hard for those, and Durial just took it away from them, for HIS entertainment

Sly
01-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Jagex shouldn't release updates without checking there isn't any glitches.

If I was him, I would of done the same.

kooldude23
01-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Old news. It has nothing to do with us, so why does it keep being brought up ?

Clo
01-07-2006, 04:51 PM
What was the glitch if you don't mind me asking?

Sly
01-07-2006, 04:52 PM

To kill players in Fally.

infatuation
01-07-2006, 04:53 PM

It was at the first person to reach 99's construction party (The richest one. Don't remember his name)

But, the glitch enabled Durial to kill people outside of wilderness,duel arena and castlewars, and any otherlike being able to battle with each other.
He took people for granted, and killed them.

Stress Free
01-07-2006, 04:55 PM
It was at the first person to reach 99's construction party (The richest one. Don't remember his name)

But, the glitch enabled Durial to kill people outside of wilderness,duel arena and castlewars, and any otherlike being able to battle with each other.
He took people for granted, and killed them.
Think it was cursed you werent it ?

Clo
01-07-2006, 04:55 PM
That is bad. :o There surely must have been something Jagex could have done about it if it caused so much trouble?

frozen.
01-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Jagex couldn't do too much, too many items were lost to return, all Jagex could really do was fix the glitch

infatuation
01-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeah it was cursed you, thanks Stress. ;)

Clo
01-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Okay, lets just hope that doesn't happen again? ;s

Eye!
01-07-2006, 05:00 PM
durial is a pking god

I Mahatma I has his "cya" and "hows the defence pot? tase good"
Volcanic Fox has his bronze med
Durial321 has fally pking

Stress Free
01-07-2006, 05:06 PM
durial is a pking god

I Mahatma I has his "cya" and "hows the defence pot? tase good"
Volcanic Fox has his bronze med
Durial321 has fally pking
Bronze med ?

mnbvjifhgtge
01-07-2006, 05:13 PM
he was pretty selfish to do it anyway. "oh i found a glitch lets abuse it as much as humanly possible and cause as much damage to the economy as possible"

Eye!
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Bronze med ?
yes kinda messed hey

Jon™
01-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Dude he only done what anyone else would have done, and made history.

He said he was planning on leaving rs anyway.

Link in my sig to show a bit of what he done.

frozen.
01-07-2006, 05:19 PM
lol yep.. and also someone earlier in the thread said something about "If i was going to quit, I wouldn't mind getting a few phats before"

If you're going to quit, what's the point in getting them? -.-

LesbianGhost
01-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Oh for gods sake stop complaining, did you die and lose a phat? NO, so it doesn't affect you. Myself and many other people would have done the same thing in his place. It happened, get over it.

kooldude23
01-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Basicly what i said. But better.

Youheard
01-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh for gods sake stop complaining, did you die and lose a phat? NO, so it doesn't affect you. Myself and many other people would have done the same thing in his place. It happened, get over it.

I agree 100% No questions asked. Nikki you would've done exactly the same thing and ash is right, you didnt loose anything so shut the hell up k?

Chaz
01-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Oh god, he killed less then 50 people you ****

What has this got to do anyway, it was jagex's fault. It wasn't patched from the start, i'd have killed everyone!
And he never caused 1b Of damage you moron, get ya facts right before you post something so stupid.

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Modeartor) - Please do not avoid the filter

LesbianGhost
01-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Also I forgot to mention in my last post, 1B worth of damage? Where the hell did you get that.. ONE person lost a green phat to him, which Durial then lost to his "friend" in a scam. He killed a few morons stupid enough to follow him when they KNEW he was abusing a glitch and could attack them, boohoo.

frozen.
01-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Jesus christ people, you don't have to be so ****ing rude, I just put together some parts of things that I read about..

Chaz
They all deserved to die. Mods warned them.

micky.blue.eyes
This topic is over 3 weeks old now, you're late with this.

Thread locked due to a huge arguement and spam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!