PDA

View Full Version : we lost referee should be fired

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 05:27 PM
i cant flippin belive that referee 1st rooney gets sent of and he could of scored then gerard had to retake the p[enalty that he scored aghhhh im annoyed

post your veiws on the game and referee here

Thread closed by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) - Too much off topic posting / arguing.

Kardan
01-07-2006, 05:28 PM
we've lost.

Insanity
01-07-2006, 05:29 PM
The Ref will have a Large bill on his dormat, for New windows.
Then he will be awaiting flowers from his Hospital bed.

the wombats
01-07-2006, 05:30 PM
22 PEOPLE KICKING A BALL, BIG WOW. ENGLAND LOST GET OVER IT. YOU SHOULD KNOW ENGLAND CANT WIN IN PENALTIES!

Mr.Kylee
i cant flippin belive that referee 1st rooney gets sent of and he could of scored then gerard had to retake the p[enalty that he scored aghhhh im annoyed

Wth? Rooney kicked the guy in his balls OF COURSE HE GOT RED CARD. :rolleyes: and retaking penalty was perfectly fine...

GO PORTUGAL, WOOOO.

Also England plays really boring football if I may add ''/ our commentator even said that he's gona fall asleep.

alexxxxx
He should never have been picked as ref for an England game, HE'S ARGENTINIAN, AND ARGENTINA AND ENGLAND HATE EACH OTHER!!!

Frodo13.
01-07-2006, 05:31 PM
iCraig. That is abit mean. Yes, its a game. But that team is supporting their country. Even Im not a massive football fan, but Im gutted for them.

Frodo13.
01-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Ya. They were on about racism before the match, but the ref obviously had some kinda grudge against the English. What a crap rolemodel

Edit by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not double post. Simply edit your first as it was within the 15 min limit. ;)

holo-jonny
01-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Ricardo should of been ready on that penalty He just cheated.

Wizzdom
01-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Ermmm your 2 points are wrong, firstly rooney shouldnt of stabbed in his nuts, second it was carragher who had to retake the pen. 3rdly the keeper wasnt ready and fianlly STOP TRYING TO MAKE EXSCUSES we lost (as usual)

lol

Sabu
22 PEOPLE KICKING A BALL, BIG WOW. ENGLAND LOST GET OVER IT. YOU SHOULD KNOW ENGLAND CANT WIN IN PENALTIES!

Wow! Your very patriotic :rolleyes:

Mr.Kylee
Ricardo should of been ready on that penalty He just cheated.
Rofl he didn't cheat, just because you lost :D

the wombats
01-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Its only football..... Gawd.

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 05:36 PM
i agree england has been playing baddly but the kiking in the balls lookjed accidental i would of said yellow tops
btw i dont watch football that much i just thought the referee was a bit 1 sided

--ss--
01-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I blamce sven as he doesnt know how to pick a formation :rolleyes:

When rooney got sent of he should have put gerrad up and put theo on , whats the worth of bring him when hes not going to do anything.
enlgand got fouled in the penaltie box twice with no penalties :rolleyes:
i bet he only said he wasnt ready so he could find out witch way he was going to shoot :rolleyes:

Anyway i swear figo was ment to be out this match for head butting one of the Holan players :rolleyes:

---MAD---
01-07-2006, 05:39 PM
The Ref will have a Large bill on his dormat, for New windows.
Then he will be awaiting flowers from his Hospital bed.
hahahaha..dont blame the ref, hes doing his job. Its a tough job you know ;).

Insanity
01-07-2006, 05:40 PM
iCraig. That is abit mean. Yes, its a game. But that team is supporting their country. Even Im not a massive football fan, but Im gutted for them.

HereHere

Im not a massive footie fan but there was something that drew me to it this year and i got really into it.
I totaly agree the ref was picking on us.
Portugal where cheating and so was the ref..
And that ronaldo and rooney thing before the game didn't look friendly at all ;l... rooney should break his legs then ride off into the sunset with donkey... sorry thinking of shrek again ;/

Frodo13.
01-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Rofl he didn't cheat, just because you lost :D

If you was at my school and said that I think you would get jumped...

the wombats
01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
If you was actually watching properly, you would of known that he never blew the whistle thats why he had to redo it.

Victimized
01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
The only positive thing in the England squad is Lennon.

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 05:43 PM
he did blow wistle but golie said he wsnt ready when gerad had already kiked
at least i think he blew the wistle and same as insanity im not hooked on football but somthing drew me in this year

DMB-Hosting
01-07-2006, 05:43 PM
The ref was very harsh also did you see ronaldo headbutt rooney friendly? my ****. Also ronaldo winked after rooney got sent off.

REF will be recieving loads death threats

Insanity
01-07-2006, 05:44 PM
hahahaha..dont blame the ref, hes doing his job. Its a tough job you know ;).

Yes doing his job, giving portugal all the freekicks for the slightest thing OhMyGawd he breathed to heavy near ronaldo free kick...
Rooney didnt mean to stand on his nuts you can tell;ll
And that challenge in the box was a def penalty ;l

Mr.Kylee
01-07-2006, 05:45 PM
If you was at my school and said that I think you would get jumped...
I'm not english love. I gota visit your school sometimes then ;) and also..accept the fact- England played rubbish this WC..they showed NOTHING, every match they've won..it was pure luck. I'd give Rooney red card too come on..poor guy he freaking kicked him in the balls and even pushed ronaldo away when he said something, it was fair the end.

Victimized
01-07-2006, 05:45 PM
he did blow wistle but golie said he wsnt ready when gerad had already kiked
at least i think he blew the wistle and same as insanity im not hooked on football but somthing drew me in this year

It was Carraghers penalty not Gerard's, but i do agree with you.

Sabu
01-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Its only football..... Gawd.

Yeh, but you can atleast support your own county. If you wanna support Germany than your own country, why not move there?

-:Undertaker:-
01-07-2006, 05:47 PM
BYE ENGLAND :(

DMB-Hosting
01-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Or if you dont like football get out of a football thread. Why put an argentinian ref when england are playing - thats asking for trouble

Mr.Kylee
01-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeh, but you can atleast support your own county. If you wanna support Germany than your own country, why not move there?
He can support whoever he wants? I wouldn't support my team either because I know they're rubbish. :rolleyes:

-Paul
01-07-2006, 05:48 PM

AND THERE WAS ME THINKING YOU WER A FAN OF FOOTBALL!

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Amen, its a game. So many people get really worked up over it, yeah I get why but.. There is always more World Cups, I'd understand it if was the last ever.

Better luck next time eh?

--ss--
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
z0mg http://www.theamericanvoice.com/fluorideorder.htm im ordering one and putting it into ronaldos boots :rolleyes:

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 05:53 PM
i know but if u dont like football dont post here lol its as simple s that but i stand bye wot i said totall 1 sided ness

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Diving Portugese scum, Ronaldo tried to get his own team mate sent off, The replay showed rooney was content on getting the ball and the player was grappling his legs with Rooneys. I cant wait till the Back-Stabbing scum Ronaldo comes to one of the big English grounds. :@

DMB-Hosting
01-07-2006, 05:54 PM
lol :P ENGLAND do NOT deserve to be OUT

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
lol :P ENGLAND do NOT deserve to be OUT

100% TRUE + REP

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Ronaldos a ****ing wuss.
He cant take the slightest tackle.
And when Rooney stamped on his balls, he deserved it. Even though Rooney didnt do it on purpose. Rooney got tripped up, didnt dive and got tripped up again!

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 05:58 PM
I never said I don't like football, I said don't get so worked up over it. So get your facts right :]

Insanity
01-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Diving Portugese scum, Ronaldo tried to get his own team mate sent off, The replay showed rooney was content on getting the ball and the player was grappling his legs with Rooneys. I cant wait till the Back-Stabbing scum Ronaldo comes to one of the big English grounds. :@

I reckon he will get lotsa sheet off the Mancs cause in a way he should want england to win because he plays for an english team.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:00 PM
I reckon he will get lotsa sheet off the Mancs cause in a way he should want england to win because he plays for an english team.
He shouldn't want England to win, he is Portugese :rolleyes:

Place:P
Always hated ronaldo, even man u fans hate him.. no idea how he could go back to man u after this :@

Part of post removed by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) ~ I understand you're angry, but please do not be mean to other members

Ashley 12344
Ronaldos career at Man U. has FINISHED.

He'll get murdered....literally.
Can't say I'd mind giving him a nice kick in the face myself.

DCeption
01-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Its a game, get over it, rooney deserved to be sent off, although we deserved to win the match, what you gonna do hey? Although Ronaldo was a disgrace lol, and its never goning to be fair having to be settled by penalties

Insanity
01-07-2006, 06:03 PM
He shouldn't want England to win, he is Portugese :rolleyes:
Ya sven isn't english, whos he managing:rolleyes:

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah but thats different, it was his choice to manage England, he wouldn't do it if he didn't want to. Ronaldo is Portugese and he can't change that.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Always hated ronaldo, even man u fans hate him.. no idea how he could go back to man u after this :@

Part of post removed by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) ~ I understand you're angry, but please do not be mean to other members
Get your facts right, I have been watching it, I'm just not as obsessive as some of you. Of course I wanted England to win, but if they loose they loose, I'm just laid back about it. :rolleyes:

Flame me all you want, I don't care.

Double.

Lmao, I went to bad rep someone and forgot to click disapprove :rolleyes:

Edit by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not double post. It was within the 15 min limit after all. ;)

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Its a game, get over it, rooney deserved to be sent off, although we deserved to win the match, what you gonna do hey? Although Ronaldo was a disgrace lol, and its never goning to be fair having to be settled by penalties

If its just a game, then why cheat why dive, But i agree with you on Ronaldo

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah but thats different, it was his choice to manage England, he wouldn't do it if he didn't want to. Ronaldo is Portugese and he can't change that.

Ronaldo takes it up the rear.

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Lmao!.....

Edit by smiddy1234 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

DCeption
01-07-2006, 06:09 PM
If its just a game, then why cheat why dive, But i agree with you on Ronaldo

Yup its sad that they have to dive, but they didnt get any goals from it either. Only 4 more years till our next chance:eusa_wall

Mr.Kylee
01-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah..you're getting stressed out really badly? it's only a game..it's suppose to be ''fun''. :rolleyes:

If Portugal wouldn't beat you, Brazil or France would for sure.

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah..you're getting stressed out really badly? it's only a game..it's suppose to be ''fun''. :rolleyes:

Key word being suppose.

And that World Cup was SUPPOSED to be being played by men, but Portugal messed up that rule too.

Seacat
01-07-2006, 06:12 PM
england having an argentinian ref was never gonner help us in anyway

if i was Rooney, after having worked the past few weeks to get fit enough for this world cup and then been cheated i'd of smacked that Ronaldo, he had nothing to loose

i cant wait to see the first Man U match though ;) my guess is both the crowd AND half of the team will be booing Ronaldo, his career will be long and miserable now in the english premiership ;)

WHANGFACE

Exactly, I'm English and all but I can face the facts, we did suck in all the games we played, we've been pretty lucky to get this far. If we would have played our best, or even close to it, we would have had much more of a chance.

aster01d!!!!
Hmm, This was supposed to be our year and i suppose this ones more important for me as i wasent really old enough to understand the desire and the dissapointment of losing.

the wombats
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Get your facts right, I have been watching it, I'm just not as obsessive as some of you. Of course I wanted England to win, but if they loose they loose, I'm just laid back about it. :rolleyes:

Double.
Exactly, just some people go OTT with it all. People knew England were going to lose on penalties....

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Exactly, I'm English and all but I can face the facts, we did suck in all the games we played, we've been pretty lucky to get this far. If we would have played our best, or even close to it, we would have had much more of a chance.

Thats why I'm not paying attention to you :o

Ronaldo has no English career anymore. I would'nt dare come anywhere near the UK if i was him.

djcafc
01-07-2006, 06:14 PM
2 things firstly it was charigeher hu had to retake it and also there was no reason for rooney to be sent off it looked to me to be an accident

Mr.Kylee
01-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Finally somebody that admits it. I actually wanted England to win in old WC's but this WC they honestly were rubbish.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Finally somebody that admits it. I actually wanted England to win in old WC's but this WC they honestly were rubbish.
Exactly, and lmao Ashley your pathetic.

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:16 PM

Like OMG, I know.
Look up hypocrite.

You
Sorry, I gots to agree with Mr.Kylee's siggie!

Im glad portugal one (H)

2hd.
Rooney couldn't get the ball off the player, so he just went for the other balls.

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Rooney couldn't get the ball off the player, so he just went for the other balls.

After being tripped up twice, I don't blame him.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Like OMG, I know.
Look up hypocrite.
Hm, wanna explain how I'm a hypocrite?

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Hm, wanna explain how I'm a hypocrite?

Care to explain why you aren't?
Exactly you can't, HA.

01-07-2006, 06:19 PM

Nah it's not pathetic to want your team to win.

Mr.Kylee
01-07-2006, 06:19 PM
HAHA, that made me laugh :)

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:20 PM
I never once said I didn't want them NOT to win, I'm just not THAT bothered we lost. & Ashley, because I havn't done anything hypocritical, get a better come back dude.

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:21 PM
HAHA, that made me laugh :)

Tis just Rooney should of got a bit more power into it.
But I don't get how he trod on his balls, the only balls he has are the ones in his head? (Eyes - for the benefit of people like -Ben)

DMB-Hosting
01-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Rooney should NOT have been sent off

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:22 PM
I never once said I didn't want them NOT to win, I'm just not THAT bothered we lost. & Ashley, because I havn't done anything hypocritical, get a better come back dude.

Make me.

And by calling me pathetic (or whatever you said) was being hypocritical. You back with us yet?

DCeption
01-07-2006, 06:22 PM
no its not pathetic to want ur team to win, but it it pathetic getting all stressed over it, its a game, intended to be entertaining, we are never goning to win every game, get used to it.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Make me.

And by calling me pathetic (or whatever you said) was being hypocritical. You back with us yet?
I called you pathetic because you were being pathetic. Nothing hypocritical about that :rolleyes:

Infrontation
01-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Referee should be pwned =] Alongside Ronaldo! Maybe was a sending off but he wasn't going too until the push on ronaldo.

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I called you pathetic because you were being pathetic. Nothing hypocritical about that :rolleyes:

It is. Because your equally, if not more pathetic than me.
Anyway, I'm sure you have nothing better to do than argue with me, but I do :O

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:25 PM
It is. Because your equally, if not more pathetic than me.
Anyway, I'm sure you have nothing better to do than argue with me, but I do :O
If you do, then stop arguing, lmao. :s :rolleyes:

01-07-2006, 06:26 PM

I know you're saying it's only football etc but that's because you have no intrest in the outside world, just what's going on, online..
Like it's obvious habbox is the only thing in your life, nearly 1000 posts in a month says it all tbh.
I don't care if anyone flames me for this because it's going to be the low life ****s that have no idea why england fans are behind their team in one of the biggest sporting compititions.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:28 PM
I know you're saying it's only football etc but that's because you have no intrest in the outside world, just what's going on, online..
Like it's obvious habbox is the only thing in your life, nearly 1000 posts in a month says it all tbh.
I don't care if anyone flames me for this because it's going to be the low life ****s that have no idea why england fans are behind their team in one of the biggest sporting compititions.
Hmm, yeah. Most of that is because I can't actually WALK at the moment, thats got a really big factor with that one. I do actually have a life, but not at the moment where I keep getting taken to hospital because of stomach cramps.

Craig

Double.

Lmao, I went to bad rep someone and forgot to click disapprove :rolleyes:

Lose,not loose.

If you don't want to be as patriotic as some of us there is differerent sections you can post in.

Ashley 12344
If you do, then stop arguing, lmao. :s :rolleyes:

Last post in this thread.
Dude, if you actually waited before you posted, you'd see I am stopping arguing?

Go **** over Habbox some more.

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Last post in this thread.
Dude, if you actually waited before you posted, you'd see I am stopping arguing?

Go **** over Habbox some more.
You couldn't argue if I didn't post, because you'd have no one to argue with. :rolleyes: But okay, yeah.. :]

01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
"i dont have a life atm cos i have stomach cramps and a bad leg" hahaha

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Btw Ashley, you +repped me, just for the record. But nah, I wouldn't have bad repped back anyway :rolleyes:

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Btw Ashley, you +repped me, just for the record. But nah, I wouldn't have bad repped back anyway :rolleyes:

Lmao, its because i rushed it due to a big msn convo.

Hey Dave, you still play WOW?

Like Zone on Final Fantasy 8, he has stomach cramps. I think its Zone anyway. He always goes Ooooooowwwwwwwwwch and leans forward.

the wombats
01-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow stop argueing. England lost like they have done since 1966! GET OVER IT! :@

dj-viper
01-07-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah england lost i was cherring for them and im canadian

myke
01-07-2006, 06:43 PM
You lot are just as bad if -Ben is a 'low life' which I can assure you he is not. Go get a life -,- It's a game!

Gawd please. Anyway yes he was a bit biast. We lost o well. And stop taking the Pee out of his stomach cramps. I'm going to laugh when you get them :]

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 06:43 PM
l;ol it is nothing new this thread was bout referee lol anyway ive got over it and bk into dr who yay lol

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:44 PM
l;ol it is nothing new this thread was bout referee lol anyway ive got over it and bk into dr who yay lol
Well atleast some people don't moan about it for years to come :)

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:48 PM
You lot are just as bad if -Ben is a 'low life' which I can assure you he is not. Go get a life -,- It's a game!

Gawd please. Anyway yes he was a bit biast. We lost o well. And stop taking the Pee out of his stomach cramps. I'm going to laugh when you get them :]

Please tell me where I've taken the 'Pee' out of his stomach cramps?

WHANGFACE
01-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Please tell me where I've taken the 'Pee' out of his stomach cramps?
I think that bit was aimed more at Place:P

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I think that bit was aimed more at Place:P

Ah.
I know I was arguing with you, but reverting to illness and whatever is kinda a 'Below the belt' way of arguing.

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 06:59 PM
The reason why we're angry is because, Its always us that get the injustice against diving continental teams, but dont make fun of others ilnesses

01-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Go get a life -,- It's a game!

You're telling me to get a life because I support my country?

I find you post kinda ironic, lol..
Telling me to get a life because it's only a game and you're a help desk staff on a chat room hahahaaaaaa..............

aster01d!!!!
01-07-2006, 07:00 PM
You're telling me to get a life because I support my country?

I find you post kinda ironic, lol..
Telling me to get a life because it's only a game and you're a help desk staff on a chat room hahahaaaaaa..............

Lmao!!! Anyway, COME ON ANDY MURRAY

Infrontation
01-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Lmao, its because i rushed it due to a big msn convo.

Hey Dave, you still play WOW?

Like Zone on Final Fantasy 8, he has stomach cramps. I think its Zone anyway. He always goes Ooooooowwwwwwwwwch and leans forward.

Nope =[ Lols Rod**** is going too comeback and beat Murray =]

01-07-2006, 07:08 PM
He won in 3 sets which is amazing seeing as he was playing rod****..

Infrontation
01-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Lols.. It's the game of a nation
Stomach cramps *how sore* lols

Lost_Addict
01-07-2006, 07:12 PM
people its a game kk dont get hyped up
and people who get annoyed at people here getting to hyped up leave the thread! ure not sorting manners and your going of topic because of flaming people ok its a game but u dont have to flame people who are annoyed
just keep that in min :)

Ashley 12344
01-07-2006, 07:14 PM
I was angry :P
Soz Ben =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!