PDA

View Full Version : Steam Account Help

JoeComins
02-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Ive just bought a steam account from this guy, but it isnt showing the programs on teh Games menu.

I know he had them, but I can view them, or download them.

I know you need to dwonlado them, but it doesnt have anything about them there!

How can I sort this?

RYANNNNN
02-07-2006, 10:07 AM
they arent on there then.

JoeComins
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
But the thing is that when I went on Steam the first time, it showed the same as my account.

I reinstalled steam, and it showed nothing

Oleh
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Go to the games section and take a screenie

JoeComins
02-07-2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.****************/uploads/d924666f41.gif - Ive been scammed ''/

http://www.****************/uploads/b8506fb4e5.gif - Tahts what it should have looked like

I forgot to check for the name at the top

Jase
02-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Try going to

Store -> Search -> And it'll show the results like something like this:

Counter strike source Valve 00 "In account"

Or something like that :P

Reply with what it says...

Bicept
02-07-2006, 10:22 PM
HM, i dno how that can happen, :/ when they add games to a steam account didnt think they cud take them back out, who did you buy it off?

NekkLe
03-07-2006, 06:58 AM
It should come up, maybe try looking through css files, locate them and work on from there. Once you have installed css and activated the code it should work, its the case of finding the files. Try re-installing css or go on Steam -> My Games -> then above that there should be a Game tab, click it -> 'Activate a Steam product' -> and then it should ask you what you css code is and simply log it in.

Bicept
03-07-2006, 03:16 PM
It should come up, maybe try looking through css files, locate them and work on from there. Once you have installed css and activated the code it should work, its the case of finding the files. Try re-installing css or go on Steam -> My Games -> then above that there should be a Game tab, click it -> 'Activate a Steam product' -> and then it should ask you what you css code is and simply log it in.
are you dumb? he bought it off a guy, hes just ganna have told him username and password.

JoeComins
03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Anyway, Its all sorted. He bought them on disk, not via Steam. Fully refunded, and the guys nice! So I wont give the name

My new account has CSS, HL2, HL2 Deathmatch, HL2 Source

WOO <3

My XFire is: ValiumJC

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!