PDA

View Full Version : What I have noticed in the RuneScape section..

frozen.
02-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Well, I've been reading some old threads and loads of you were nice and stuff, but then after a while the people who were nice, just decided to be mean and flame everyone in every thread basically. What's up with that? Do loads of you want to seem 1337 while being mean? Watch out, when you're older, and you start yelling at a little kid and calling him a 'n00b' and getting too mad and saying that you'll negative rep him for asking where the cookies are, you're gonna get in trouble :rolleyes:

iGroves
02-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Watch out, when you're older, and you start yelling at a little kid and calling him a 'n00b' and getting too mad and saying that you'll negative rep him for asking where the cookies are, you're gonna get in trouble :rolleyes:I take it you've had experience because you know these things?

Youheard
02-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Name names then... *hopes to be one of them*

Rashelly
02-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Maybe people are mean to the stupid people?
Which, to be fair, is most of habbox.

Chaz
02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Get your flame proof jacket on.

Sly
02-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Well, I've been reading some old threads and loads of you were nice and stuff, but then after a while the people who were nice, just decided to be mean and flame everyone in every thread basically. What's up with that? Do loads of you want to seem 1337 while being mean? Watch out, when you're older, and you start yelling at a little kid and calling him a 'n00b' and getting too mad and saying that you'll negative rep him for asking where the cookies are, you're gonna get in trouble :rolleyes:

Dude, stop whinning...

Youheard
02-07-2006, 12:18 PM
I still want to know names...

iGroves
02-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I still want to know names...Notice the Flashing Green by his name? No, hes not on.

And hasn't been on either to see your post, to stop posting the same thing, when hes not even read your first one, rawr.

Youheard
02-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Notice the Flashing Green by his name? No, hes not on.

And hasn't been on either to see your post, to stop posting the same thing, when hes not even read your first one, rawr.

No I didnt notice that because I have a life and better things to be devoting my attention to... GO HOME!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!