PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm help?

Honesty
02-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I had my labret done ages agoo but for some reason i cant seem to to the ball off and its getting on my nerves i've tried tons of ways to get it off but it wont budge. any ideas how?

FlyingJesus
02-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Sometimes they just get stuck.. happened to my tongue on both sides of it at one time >.< Your best bet is probably to go down the piercing shoppage and have them take the blighter off with a wrench or something. Well maybe not a wrench, but I'm sure they'd have some ideas.

Honesty
02-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Eee never had problems with my tounge, just labret i can grab the back but when i twist it it just rotates round and does nothing :( thanks anyways

Ostinato
02-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Well, I can't really give you first hand advice on this one, but I say you should either go back to the peircing place and just ask for some help. My cousin struggled removing his at one point and they just helped him. Failing that, if your worried incase of infection or anything try making an appointment with your GP.

Velv
02-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Have you tried using pliers to carefully ease the ball off? Might not be the best idea as theres always the risk of pliering your lip eeek! Lol, just a suggestion... I cant give any first hand experience im afraid. Maybe yeah, just go to the piercing shop and ask them to help? :) Good luck!

Honesty
02-07-2006, 09:40 PM
You cant pull it off lol xD its un*****s but im gonna try going back to the shop or just keep it in as the bars comfortable and an 8mm maybe be to small

Ostinato
04-07-2006, 01:11 PM
You cant pull it off lol xD its un*****s but im gonna try going back to the shop or just keep it in as the bars comfortable and an 8mm maybe be to small

If I were you I'd go back just to make sure. Your better safe than sorry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!