PDA

View Full Version : help me wiht runescape

Jake.
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
hi i made the name jakeisgr8 few weeks go right but i udnno how to play cos it say i need to speak to some1 but i dunno where i talk like where i type thing in???????????????????? u get me/???
cos this is reeally anoying and its telling me to get strted
btw if u wonna f/r my habo its jakeisgr8 now cos i ben banned on ljake. for no reson and i wos haked on jake. b4 i left and i need frends................
is there ny jobs here aswel cos i reeally wanna wrk for u lot thanks

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 03:12 PM
ERM :S *runs*

Spitz
02-07-2006, 03:12 PM
English please, i cant help you if i dunno what you just said. O.o

bowrox
02-07-2006, 03:15 PM
English would help :P

Jake.
02-07-2006, 03:17 PM
shal i get my perents to tel u the prob cos ima bad speller and cnt reeally expain it.........................................

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Lol your wierd

:Jamie
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
shal i get my perents to tel u the prob cos ima bad speller and cnt reeally expain it.........................................

Ye go on..

Spitz
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Lol ask ya mom to write it :)

JonJon
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM

You stole Meat_Loaf's old name!

Sly
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
You stole Meat_Loaf's old name!

I was gonna say that :P

Grimmauld
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
hi i made the name jakeisgr8 few weeks go right but i udnno how to play cos it say i need to speak to some1 but i dunno where i talk like where i type thing in???????????????????? u get me/???
cos this is reeally anoying and its telling me to get strted
btw if u wonna f/r my habo its jakeisgr8 now cos i ben banned on ljake. for no reson and i wos haked on jake. b4 i left and i need frends................
is there ny jobs here aswel cos i reeally wanna wrk for u lot thanks
English Version, *AHEM* :
Hi, I made the name Jakeisgr8 a few weeks ago but I don't know how to play because it says I need to speak to someone but I don't know where to talk, for example, I don't know where to type in, you understand?
Because this is really annoying and it's telling me to get started, by the way, if you want to f/r my habbo, it's jakeisgr8 now because I have been banned on ljake. for no reason andI was hacked on Jake. before I left and I friends. Are there any jobs on here aswell because I really want to work for you lot, thanks. *TAKES DEEP BREATH*

micky.blue.eyes
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
:O Another Jake! That'll be confusing.
So we have:
- drummer jake (meat loaf)
- mental problem (other word is filtered) jake (Bielby2000)[Not my words btw :P]
- bad spelling jake? (jake.)

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
You stole Meat_Loaf's old name!I was thinking that

Jake.
02-07-2006, 03:26 PM
im srry but wat???????
i was haked i aint stole no1 name so dont bothear saying dat
oh and i gt my mum to hlp l8er

Sly
02-07-2006, 03:27 PM
im srry but wat???????
i was haked i aint stole no1 name so dont bothear saying dat
oh and i gt my mum to hlp l8er

How come you can spell your name right, but nothing else?

Also, how old are you?

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Lol ok im gonna try help you
try ranodmly fracticaly clicking everything you see ? if that don`t work id give up if i was u or maybe ask your mum to help

Spitz
02-07-2006, 03:30 PM
If your on tutorial island after youve made your character look nice ;)
speak to the dude in red 'Click him' after that youll see a arrow on the door click it keep walking down till you see a women. (and so on) :)

Jake.
02-07-2006, 03:33 PM
im 13 and i got leaning dificultys think dislexic is the word like i cnt spell well so i tipe how the word sonds.......... plz dont make funabot it as my mum gonna see this wen she helps...............

i take a pik............................. to show u

Edited by Adam (Forum Moderator): I have merged your posts as you posted two times in a row. :)

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Ok :)

Jake.
02-07-2006, 03:53 PM
here pic duno if u can see it

Sly
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Click on the door with the arrow.

Matt.
02-07-2006, 03:55 PM
A better way to get a srch shot is to open rs then press print screen key. It is above the keypad. Then open paint or fireworks and press ctrl+V then save it:)

JonJon
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Click on the door with the arrow.

LMAO! How old are you.... I think someone like 6 would be able to solve that puzzle... I'm sorry, not being harsh, but that is just dumb.... there's writing saying click on the door, there's a big arrows above the door.... yet you don't know what to do? And btw, you can't chat till you're of that island.

Edited by Adam (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members. Jake. has clearly explained his situation.

im 13 and i got leaning dificultys think dislexic is the word like i cnt spell well so i tipe how the word sonds..........

Jake.
02-07-2006, 04:03 PM
oh i just clik the door to open ti.....................
thnks for your help every1

Edited by Adam (Forum Moderator): I have merged your posts as you accidentally posted two of the same. :)

JonJon
02-07-2006, 04:11 PM
oh i just clik the door to open ti.....................
thnks for your help every1

Stop being so funny, it's seriously cracking me up. It's like you're being a noob on purpose. :P

Edited by Adam (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

kooldude23
02-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Taking the **** out of someone with learning difficulties is low, i honestly thought you were better than that.

JonJon
02-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Taking the **** out of someone with learning difficulties is low, i honestly thought you were better than that.

I didn't know....

Sly
02-07-2006, 07:18 PM
It was mensioned twice...

Read the thread you're posting in next time.

JonJon
02-07-2006, 07:25 PM
It was mensioned twice...

Read the thread you're posting in next time.

I never saw the word learning disabilities. Didn't mean to offend you if you have learning disabilities. But I'm sure learning disabilites are like reading and writing etc, not playing games and stuff, and solving puzzles.

Sly
02-07-2006, 07:27 PM
I never saw the word learning disabilities. Didn't mean to offend you if you have learning disabilities. But I'm sure learning disabilites are like reading and writing etc, not playing games and stuff, and solving puzzles.

and what do you have to do on Tutorial Island?

READ!

Stress Free
02-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Well he may be having trouble reading what the game is saying but then how does he know what we are saying ok im confused lol :(

Sly
02-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Well he may be having trouble reading what the game is saying but then how does he know what we are saying ok im confused lol :(

As he said, He gets his mum to help.

kooldude23
02-07-2006, 07:32 PM
im 13 and i got leaning dificultys think dislexic is the word like i cnt spell well so i tipe how the word sonds.......... plz dont make funabot it

All stated pretty clearly if say so myself.

JonJon
02-07-2006, 07:32 PM
As he said, He gets his mum to help.

I feel bad now... sorry for any offence taken :(

Please delete any offensive posts.

Rashelly
03-07-2006, 08:33 AM
:O Another Jake! That'll be confusing.
So we have:
- drummer jake (meat loaf)
- mental problem (other word is filtered) jake (Bielby2000)[Not my words btw :P]

My words :D
Only in a joking way though, he amuses me now, they things he comes out with, bless him.
And I agree, this is going to get very confusing.

Thread closed by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Thread getting out of control and completely off topic!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!