PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Bans Are PATHETIC

Spike1011
02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I was in the library, and talking to a friend and such, and this guy name Condescend <---Noob comes up. So I was talking to her and I was like "yeah and hes gonna maulest you or something." he then reported me and I got banned for two hours.

Sure.

But then the rediculous part comes. I come back on my storage account and keep talking to my friend. She goes 'Yeah if i sold my stuff on ebay I'd be rich." I told her to watch what she said because "the noob might report her" Soon enough, me and her were both banned for 7 days; she because of 'real world trading' (WTH?!?!) and me because of "Harrassment ("Noob" 7 Day)"
So yeah, calling him a noob was harrassment worth a 7 day ban.

Sure.

This is totally pathetic.

brandon
02-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I've seen alot worse..

Nick-
02-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Yer i think it was dintix who got banned for calling DJ-Muslim, just muslim for short and got a 7day ban for racism :rolleyes:

The second one is a bit harsh though...
a whole week ban?

Lysine
06-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Yer i think it was dintix who got banned for calling DJ-Muslim, just muslim for short and got a 7day ban for racism :rolleyes:

The second one is a bit harsh though...
a whole week ban?

Lmao DJ-Muslim LOL

Ry
09-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I was in the library, and talking to a friend and such, and this guy name Condescend <---Noob comes up. So I was talking to her and I was like "yeah and hes gonna maulest you or something." he then reported me and I got banned for two hours.

Sure.

But then the rediculous part comes. I come back on my storage account and keep talking to my friend. She goes 'Yeah if i sold my stuff on ebay I'd be rich." I told her to watch what she said because "the noob might report her" Soon enough, me and her were both banned for 7 days; she because of 'real world trading' (WTH?!?!) and me because of "Harrassment ("Noob" 7 Day)"
So yeah, calling him a noob was harrassment worth a 7 day ban.

Sure.

This is totally pathetic.

Trading furniture for real money/cash (Through Ebay or Paypal etc)
is most usually a perm ban. She's lucky, that's all i know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!