PDA

View Full Version : The Mage Areena!

Wizzdom
03-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Is it actually worth going there?

Please dont provide me with a link :)

Can you explain some of the happenings in that place, eg Is it good for training? Is it actually worth going? Etc

Thanks

+REP+

Door
03-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Cape is good if you train mage at all. It takes 10 mins if you have 37+ prayer.
I did it on a lvl 38 with 1 def, 60 mage.
If you have 60+ mage it's a must because it's so easy.
Keep prayer on and bring 10 shark and you wont die.
Good luck

EDIT- Do fire blast or above and it will take you 5 mins.
To use the staff you choose outside the arena 100 times which takes 15mins. Take some prayer pots and keep protect from mage on when you go back into the arena to kill wizards. It is helpful to wear mystic top & bottom and remember that pkers can attack you with mage inside the arena.

Wizzdom
03-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Cape is good if you train mage at all. It takes 10 mins if you have 37+ prayer.
I did it on a lvl 38 with 1 def, 60 mage.
If you have 60+ mage it's a must because it's so easy.
Keep prayer on and bring 10 shark and you wont die.
Good luck

EDIT- Do fire blast or above and it will take you 5 mins.
To use the staff you choose outside the arena 100 times which takes 15mins. Take some prayer pots and keep protect from mage on when you go back into the arena to kill wizards. It is helpful to wear mystic top & bottom and remember that pkers can attack you with mage inside the arena.

I have no idea what your trying to tell me there, dont forget ive never been there before and i only started getting mage up from about a week ago...im 58 (60 soon)

:Jamie
03-07-2006, 10:54 AM
What are you on about :S

Mage TRAINING arena or Mage Arena in wilderness?

Mage training arena is good for training I trained from lvl 87 mage to lvl 90 mage in the enchantments bit.

Wizzdom
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
What are you on about :S

Mage TRAINING arena or Mage Arena in wilderness?

Mage training arena is good for training I trained from lvl 87 mage to lvl 90 mage in the enchantments bit.

Mage training areena :-S

Was he talking about mage areena in wilderness then?

Door
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Ill say it simply then ;)

You go to the mage arena by slashing the 2 webs and pulling the lever.
Once in there you to to Kolodion who says you can accept the challenge if your mage lvl is high enough. If you accept he teles you into the arena and takes 3 different forms which mage you.
All forms are around lvl 90-170.
Protect from mage (37 prayer) will ensure that you dont die although take a few sharks with you. You can do this in 2 steps without prayer- defeat the 1st & 2nd monsters with 25 shark then run from the arena, pull the lever at the entrance/exit and run back to where the other lever is to bank. Get another 20 shark and ask Kolodian to taker you back to the arena to complete your challenge. You will fight the last monster with it hitting high, just keep eating.

Once you complete the Mage Arena you will be given the choice of a god cape and a staff. Zammy hits the highest although Guthix lowers your oponent's defence. I think Sara lowers prayer of oponent slightly.

You cant wear a god cape with another god's staff. Eg Guthix cape and Sara staff.

Did that help?

EDIT- Were you talking about the mage training arena?

EDIT AGAIN- I gaver you plus rep by mistake. Ill give you minus when Im allowed to rep you again

Wizzdom
03-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Ill say it simply then ;)

You go to the mage arena by slashing the 2 webs and pulling the lever.
Once in there you to to Kolodion who says you can accept the challenge if your mage lvl is high enough. If you accept he teles you into the arena and takes 3 different forms which mage you.
All forms are around lvl 90-170.
Protect from mage (37 prayer) will ensure that you dont die although take a few sharks with you. You can do this in 2 steps without prayer- defeat the 1st & 2nd monsters with 25 shark then run from the arena, pull the lever at the entrance/exit and run back to where the other lever is to bank. Get another 20 shark and ask Kolodian to taker you back to the arena to complete your challenge. You will fight the last monster with it hitting high, just keep eating.

Once you complete the Mage Arena you will be given the choice of a god cape and a staff. Zammy hits the highest although Guthix lowers your oponent's defence. I think Sara lowers prayer of oponent slightly.

You cant wear a god cape with another god's staff. Eg Guthix cape and Sara staff.

Did that help?

EDIT- Were you talking about the mage training arena?

yes :D

Door
03-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Wow. Arent you kool for wasting my time.
As I said, Ill give you minus rep when I can.

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do post off topic!

Wizzdom
03-07-2006, 11:10 AM
By the way, i did +rep for your help , i made a mistake, who dosent :)

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!