PDA

View Full Version : Logical reason

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Furni is coming and going, yes people say it's being stolen, people are saying they are getting this and that, new furni is being seen everywhere. Ever thought of the actual reason, well what is, is that the new V10 DCR and CCT are getting added bringing new sprites and codes etc in, same overlapping etc, whats going on is staff are testing to see if its publically usable the furni that is, why test the furni on uk without an offical annoucement, its alot busier and the staff love teasing the public don't they?

asher_
04-07-2006, 12:17 PM
... or they are picking it up because it's unreleased stuff and meant to be kept that way until an official release maybe

You
04-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Furni is coming and going, yes people say it's being stolen, people are saying they are getting this and that, new furni is being seen everywhere. Ever thought of the actual reason, well what is, is that the new V10 DCR and CCT are getting added bringing new sprites and codes etc in, same overlapping etc, whats going on is staff are testing to see if its publically usable the furni that is, why test the furni on uk without an offical annoucement, its alot busier and the staff love teasing the public don't they?
Please make sure you know some sort of information before posting crap.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Marc, please realise i have got all the CCT and DCRS codes are overlapping eachother, this happened at the beginning of V9 to, or did you forgot this?

You
04-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Staff aren't testing the furniture ;/ The furni was stolen and released. Half the furni has been in staff rooms since Version 7.

Jay has one of every single v7 rare in her second from top room.

Hitman
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Dave does know what he's on about. :l

I'm confused lol.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:24 PM
excuse me think about it, how you think stuff is tested without it getting publically realeased, furni can't get stolen, codes can change, its simple logic, i see some people don't look at the technical side of habbo and understand it, they just look at it

adidas™
04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
If they were testing the furni, shurely they cant just pick it up and leave without notifying the owner of the furni?:s

You
04-07-2006, 12:26 PM
excuse me think about it, how you think stuff is tested without it getting publically realeased, furni can't get stolen, codes can change, its simple logic, i see some people don't look at the technical side of habbo and understand it, they just look at it
Furni can get stolen ;/, A mod can be hacked, Furni picked up and passed around, which is what has happened in this case.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Sulake don't care, aslong as they know it works it's fine, if you read the copyright and TOS must people don't but what it says the furni belong to sulake and they can do as they wish, so they can

EDIT: mod hacked, again wrong, sulake have up-leveled there security, certain IP's can only get on mod accounts, HK access is needed before you can log onto a mod account aswell. Please understand aswell furni has it's own ID code so it is tracable so it can be picked up.

tbh imo no m8
04-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Tbh Dave's reason does seem more logical and profound.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Another bit of evidence, is that scripters are able to spawn clientside furni from codes that arent realised, sulake has of course know there encryption can do anything they wish and are doing it as the moment, clientside disappears when you reload or removew it, sulake unrealeased furni has a surta "timer" as you could say on it where the encryption stops so it disappears

Hitman
04-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Dave is right, it's just like that. With the prezzie cola machines (in a box thing), they had the "timer" thing, which made it stay, but it left when the prezzie was picked up (because it had the code that triggered it off).

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 12:44 PM
good point, the pressie had the same surta thing, habbo is just codes, remember.

Hitman
04-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Yup, when you look at the packet logs, client things are not harmful (well, not serverside so others cant see it), so it isn't encrypted (I think), and it won't do much if you play around with it.

Serverside thngs like furni etc, need to be encrypted otherwise people could just make serverside furni at will. (I think thats right :P)

Dave's idea makes perfect sense.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 01:01 PM
no one is gonna disagree

Barmi
04-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Yup, when you look at the packet logs, client things are not harmful (well, not serverside so others cant see it), so it isn't encrypted (I think), and it won't do much if you play around with it.

Serverside thngs like furni etc, need to be encrypted otherwise people could just make serverside furni at will. (I think thats right )

Dave's idea makes perfect sense.
Along those lines, yeah. But, what you have said does not explain why Dave's idea makes perfect sense. In my opinion, it doesn't.

The furni does work on the Hotel, so they don't need to "script" any to "test". All tests on furni are done by Sulake, not Habbo UK Staff. The Sulake staff have a better expertise in the area, and make sure the furni works before implemented into the Habbo client and supporting files. Besides, why would a recoloured item of furni need testing? Laser gates don't need "testing"; they work, because they've been in some rooms for over half a year.

I don't doubt that you (Dave) know a lot about how scripting works, but half of the world and their mother do aswell. You need to take a step back and have a look at how Sulake and the Hotel branches function. Sulake do the technical mumbo-jumbo, Habbo Hotel Staff follow instructions.

I agree with asher_ on this one - stolen furni is more likely the case (which has been mentioned by a lot of people).

Edit:

no one is gonna disagree
Don't tempt fate, bub. I'll disagree with who I like, and by saying "no one is gonna disagree", you'll make that even more likely. ;)

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 01:07 PM
I didn't bring in habbo hotel staff i made sure i said sulake, please don't twist my words. Sulake have to beta test everything in public, yes you are right they have there areas where they can inner test furni, codes etc. And if you disagree i don't know alot about scripting you obviously don't know my past, alot of people do know who i am, Laser gates also need tested in any colour all furni does, codes for the furni is the main thing that needs tested more then colours there has been things in the past that furni has overlapped due to codes seeming the same in lingo and they aren't all codes have to be unique and differant, another thing is that thje background of the furni is the same the colour is "planted" onto the furni.

Sabre_1
Must...fight...urge...to...rub...in...face. Must...not...argue.

Got to...rub something...in someone's...face.

did you forgot this?
same surta thing
How's that spelling class going for you there?

Much better. :)

Hitman
Sulake update DCRs and CCTs >

Then, this overwrites some codes, which were normal furni, and sulake probably didn't know (or they may have), that the furni would go among random players, because they had the furni that would get this code overwitten on their furni.

This would also give Sulake the chance to see if it can be traced, traded, moved, turned on and off, etc...

So they got the mods on their toes getting all of the rares back. And possibly taking other NORMAL supers along, incase they could carry the same code.

Thats what I think.

Barmi
04-07-2006, 01:14 PM
I didn't bring in habbo hotel staff i made sure i said sulake, please don't twist my words. Sulake have to beta test everything in public, yes you are right they have there areas where they can inner test furni, codes etc. And if you disagree i don't know alot about scripting you obviously don't know my past, alot of people do know who i am, Laser gates also need tested in any colour all furni does, codes for the furni is the main thing that needs tested more then colours there has been things in the past that furni has overlapped due to codes seeming the same in lingo and they aren't all codes have to be unique and differant, another thing is that thje background of the furni is the same the colour is "planted" onto the furni.
And why would Sulake staff want to test items that are already in use on the UK Hotel (albeit not released in the catalogue)? All rares in all colours are tested before being implemented into the new version of Habbo. The Hotels release rares in different orders, so Sulake can not just "test as they go".

I did not say you knew nothing about scripting. Quite the contrary; I said it is likely you did. But I also said that you are the not the only one on the forum that does. To someone with the right mindset, the logic behind scripting can be picked up easily.

Sprites are not "tested" on the UK Hotel. It is the largest Hotel, and thus would have the largest consequences if something were to go wrong. The whole "testing" on the UK Hotel idea does not fit in my head, period... and it's gonna' take a fair bit of convincing for it to do so.

Sulake update DCRs and CCTs >

Then, this overwrites some codes, which were normal furni, and sulake probably didn't know (or they may have), that the furni would go among random players, because they had the furni that would get this code overwitten on their furni.

This would also give Sulake the chance to see if it can be traced, traded, moved, turned on and off, etc...

So they got the mods on their toes getting all of the rares back. And possibly taking other NORMAL supers along, incase they could carry the same code.

Thats what I think.
It's your opinion, so it's valuable. However, the factual content in there is codswallop. If you want me to get nitpicky with it, just ask. ;)

Hitman
04-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Well the mods getting hacked = not likley.
Staff giving it away = highly doubt it
Staff selling it = they'd get fired

Daves idea = likley, but everybody is alloud to have a say.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 01:19 PM
I dont understand your logic, there all tested before inplemented into the hotel after testing? you can't test it without it being in the hotel so your wrong there, and its better to test sprites on the main hotels due to scripters, loving to find new stuff, new rooms (there are 2) etc so they use people to there adventage, once they knew habbo cola machine worked they got rid of it for 3-4 months, then realised it, same as the posters

Hitman
04-07-2006, 01:21 PM
I feel like making a good client side room, don't know why.

I'll leave you guys to talk.

You
04-07-2006, 01:24 PM
soz, kz.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Just thought as backup, the chinese furni, sprites where getting tested, habbo staff, yes habbo staff where saying they where, but the names didn't work correct? they showed as null, lingo lang. for nothing. Codes has crossed over

Barmi
04-07-2006, 01:35 PM
I dont understand your logic, there all tested before inplemented into the hotel after testing? you can't test it without it being in the hotel so your wrong there, and its better to test sprites on the main hotels due to scripters, loving to find new stuff, new rooms (there are 2) etc so they use people to there adventage, once they knew habbo cola machine worked they got rid of it for 3-4 months, then realised it, same as the posters
No, I said they are tested extensively by Sulake before being implemented into Habbo. Primary tests never take place on the UK Hotel; it's to risky.

Just thought as backup, the chinese furni, sprites where getting tested, habbo staff, yes habbo staff where saying they where, but the names didn't work correct? they showed as null, lingo lang. for nothing. Codes has crossed over
The Chinese furni was tested before being added to the UK Hotel, and some changes had to be made. But Sulake/Habbo Staff certainly did not script them, as was suggested. Sulake/Habbo Staff would certainly not put them into circulation (trading) prematurely.

DaveTaylor
04-07-2006, 01:39 PM
nothing is to risky for sulake, think about it, its all coding its not, live and death it can all be changed they do the primary stuff and then add it and test it on the servers, that other finnish account at the beginning of v7 saki. something cant remember it, thats when sulake admitted to this, why would sulake need to script the chinense furni they created, i am sorry to say but your going round and round here, using the same arguement

Barmi
04-07-2006, 01:42 PM
nothing is to risky for sulake, think about it, its all coding its not, live and death it can all be changed they do the primary stuff and then add it and test it on the servers, that other finnish account at the beginning of v7 saki. something cant remember it, thats when sulake admitted to this, why would sulake need to script the chinense furni they created, i am sorry to say but your going round and round here, using the same arguement
Round and round in circles? Noo... you're the one repeating yourself deary. :) Want me to point out where? I don't have time at the moment, I need to go out. I'll do it in half an hour if you wish. Have fun, ciao! ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!