PDA

View Full Version : Whats..

ttranquility.
01-02-2005, 12:41 AM
whats up with Glitterkat? People say that she is going to leave habbo(co.uk) But other people are saying she is staying .. Whats the deal?

SoraSafe
01-02-2005, 01:13 AM
She won't be leaving any time soon.

andrew
01-02-2005, 02:24 AM
She won't be leaving any time soon.

Yes, thats what I heard to. The whole rumour started with a trophy in Ukchaseral's room saying "Ukchaseral, Head Hobba." This lead to more and more rumours about GlitterKat leaving, none of which are true, that I've heard.

dubay
01-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey, Truefully haveing a trophey saying Head Hobba (Moderator) does not exactly mean that glitterkat will be leaveing habbo, you must remember such people from other hotels come on the uk version of habbo url ie www.habbohotel.co.uk such as Jokerrr, whos surposedly head hobba on another habbohotel site. Rumour is nothing but a little white lie more often.

Try not to belive everything you hear, most times its just gossip.
Glitterkat has done a wide range of social events for us aswell as other great
things, if she was going to leave would be awful.

:werock:

:wav:

Hyperfied
01-02-2005, 12:33 PM
:) Arial3Royal Blue You should hear my on Radio shortly, I was just getting a few bits 'n' bobs I shall need... I don't think I'll be on Habbox, as I am new to the DJ thing but Hey! Maybe DJ-3000 will let me DJ on here one time eh?
I hope so anyway... :eusa_ange Thats all from me, If you want to listen to the radio I'll be DJ'ing on Tune in to: www.habbari.com - Only listen when there is nobody DJ'ing on here because I don't want Habbox loosing listeners... - Hyperfied :8

Edit by KieronReed - Forum Moderator: Stick to the topic please. :eusa_snoo

Hyperfied
01-02-2005, 12:36 PM
:) Arial3Royal Blue You should hear my on Radio shortly, I was just getting a few bits 'n' bobs I shall need... I don't think I'll be on Habbox, as I am new to the DJ thing but Hey! Maybe DJ-3000 will let me DJ on here one time eh?
I hope so anyway... :eusa_ange Thats all from me, If you want to listen to the radio I'll be DJ'ing on Tune in to: www.habbari.com - Only listen when there is nobody DJ'ing on here because I don't want Habbox loosing listeners... - Hyperfied :8
- Dance... Boogie Wonder-Land.. Ah Ah Dance! :o

Edit by KieronReed - Forum Moderator: Please don't double post, simply edit your previous post. :eusa_snoo

Adzeh
01-02-2005, 01:36 PM
she is staying as far as i know.

andrew
01-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Delete. :eusa_shif

ttranquility.
02-02-2005, 12:57 AM
I know she wasnt leaveing. But so mant people are saying she was.

danny1541
03-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Her choice to leave or stay i guess..

l-lelper
04-02-2005, 06:45 PM
This could just be a rumour. Surely if she was leaving, it would be on the Homepage or something. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!