PDA

View Full Version : Request status

Implement!
05-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Erm i am woundering if anyne nows how. When i dj is on air there name comes up in the request name drop down box so there name comes up instead of scrolling down AND when theres no DJ on air the requests goes and says sorry they is not a dj on air

Call
05-07-2006, 06:32 PM
I think using the variables already in you can do it, i spect youll be better off asking someone like nick ;(

Halting
05-07-2006, 06:33 PM
<select name="djname">
<option value="DJ Jamie" <? if($servertitle == DJ Jamie) { echo"selected"; } ">DJ Jamie</option>
<option value="DJ 2" <? if($servertitle == DJ 2) { echo"selected"; } ">DJ Jamie</option>
<option value="DJ 3" <? if($servertitle == DJ 3) { echo"selected"; } ">DJ Jamie</option>
</select>

and so on...

Implement!
05-07-2006, 06:37 PM
So i put that were i have my names already in and it works fine This is how it is now:

HabboName:
------------

DJ:
Choose DJ...

Type:
Request,And so on

But i want it so it is the same but when the DJ is online I want it to go to there name on DJ like theres:

DJ Jamie
DJ Ross
DJ Cox
And so on in the dropdown box

But if DJ Ross goes on It will be

|DJ Ross| and then you dont need to change the dropdown.

Halting
05-07-2006, 06:38 PM
You need to set what $servertitle means but if you place it inside radio statistics that variable will most likely already have been set.

Bomb-Head
05-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Most new dj panels come with this feature already installed, just pm dmb-hostinghe has a great panel with this feature.

Halting
05-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Why don't you just do:-
<input name="djname" type="hidden" value="<? echo'$servertitle'; ?>">

Implement!
05-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Nah bomb - head i have made my own but just wanted this but dont matter now thanks anyways

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!